Chapter 38

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with a loud sound. The sound of someone banging on the door, so I got up and realized that this wasn't Jeongguk's room.

'Where am I? Why did they take me here?'

I can't help but panic when I heard the door opening. Moving myself to the far side of the bed in a crouching position.

"Welcome back young master." A man bowed. It was the same red head man who took me away.

"W-who are you!? Why did you take me here?? I-I didn't do anything wrong.." I cried when he took a step towards me. He was really scary.

"My name's Sunwoo, young master. And your father requested you." He said and I perked up immediately when I heard that it was my father who asked for me.

"M-my father??" I asked and the man nodded.

"Come and I'll take you to him." I instantly got up from the bed, I noticed that I was wearing a different clothes from what I wear yesterday or earlier when I was in Jeongguk's home.

I peeked at my short and I noticed that I'm still wearing my panties. Good thing they didn't change me stark naked.

"U-uhmm.. mister sunwoo? Where are we??" I asked the red head man but he didn't answer. I pouted at the rude boy and just focused my eyes somewere else.

It was very beautiful here. There are many artworks on the wall but one thing I noticed was that, it was a painting... of me..

"We're here."

Third person's POV

Taehyung was still clueless. Why would they have a painting of him here?? What's the reason?

"We're here." They stopped in front of the big wooden doors. There are two guards outside.

Sunwoo knocked at the door and Taehyung just held on his shirt because of the intimidating guards in front of them.

"Come in." A deep voice was heard from the inside and Taehyung instantly felt goosebumps on his body.

Sunwoo opened the door to reveal a big modern office. A man was sat on his table, glasses on his face.

"Ah.. Kim Taehyung, pleasure to see you again my son." The man greeted but Taehyung stayed put on his place.

'This is not his father.'

"W-where's my father??" Taehyung asked as he fiddled on Sunwoo's shirt. The taller just didn't mind the cute stuttering blonde.

"I am your father." The man said and he neared them, walking slowly with those black shiny shoes.

"B-but."

"Baekhyun isn't your brother Taehyung. And your surname isn't Byun." The man said and Taehyung can't help but to cry, feeling lost.

"N-no.. what do you mean? I can't understand you." Taehyung sobbed feeling lost and afraid. This is so sudden for him.

"Your name, is Kim Taehyung." The man said and Taehyung can only shook his head as a no.

"Ah. You're really hard to talk to. V you can come out." The man said and Taehyung felt pain on his head as he saw darkness.

The blonde's face changed. Well It didn't change his features but the look. You can tell It's a whole different person, a different personality.

"There you are. My favorite." The man chuckled as he saw no reactions on V's face.

"We met again, old man." Taehyung, or should I say V said. He glares at the old man in front of him.

"Naw.. that's not a nice nickname to your father." The old man said with a fake pout.

"Cut it out and just tell me why did you take me here again!?" V shouted, his hands forming a fist as he tried to hold himself back.

"Because you.. my son is going to be the heir of my mafia." V was shocked by that.

"Why me? Why not him?" V asked as he pointed at Sunwoo.

"He is only adopted. We can only pass the business to a blood related family." The man reasoned.

"Are you fucking kidding me?? Taehyung was going to be the fucking mafia heir?" V cursed.

"No, I didn't say Taehyung. I meant you. You're going to be the mafia heir." His father stated.

"And what would I get with these?" V raised his eyebrows at the cunning man. He knew he has something planned.

"You know Jeon?? The psycho that little Taehyungie loves??" V instantly perks up when he heard Jeon.

"What's with him?" V asked worriedly.

"They were locked up by the Park's. They needed help." The man said. V felt a pang on his chest.

That's why they didn't came back. He thought sadly.

"So. You're gonna help them if I become an heir??" V asked and the man nodded.

"My time here is only limited. I get weaker everyday. That's why I took you back." The man said and V instantly felt sad for the man.

He is still their father.

"Okay. I'll accept." V sighed.

"Good choice. Now Sunwoo, inform our men and track the locations of Jeon." His father ordered and Sunwoo instantly bowed, leaving the room.

"I'm going to come." V said and run outside to get himself ready.