Chapter 43

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's room]

"Jeon, let me fucking go!!" The frustrated V exclaimed as he felt himself be trapped on the older's body. His hands was being held behind him by the one and only Jeongguk.

"Ah, ah, ah... baby need's punishment." Jeongguk said with a smirk just looking at the sight of the smaller boy trying to break free from his hold.

"I will fucking murder you on your sleep." V grumbled. The other just chuckled as he held the other's hips with his free hand, bending Taehyung on the sink so his ass was sticking out.

"Try breaking free first." Jeongguk teased and took out a cuff from his pocket. Taehyung heard the jingling noise and his head snapped on the side, trying hard to see from his shoulders.

"You're fucking prepared huh?" V hissed as the older cuffed his hands on his back, the metal was digging hard on his wrist but he paid no mind to that.

"That fucking mouth will get you punished, baby boy." Jeongguk grumbled feeling pissed at the younger's attitude but he kinda like it at the same time. It's his first time seeing his innocent baby like this and it's so fucking sexy.

"Then try me you bunny." V challenged only to receive a slap on his ass.

"Oh baby.. you wouldn't want to." Jeongguk said seductively, looking at their reflection on the mirror. Oh how he love the way the blonde glared at him on the mirror while he was bent over, practically rubbing his ass on Jeongguk's cock.

"Then game on, Jeon." V replied and saw the older smirk at him. Suddenly, his throat was being held as he struggled to breath. Jeongguk had chocked him.

"I will fuck you until you passed out baby." Jeongguk whispered. And Taehyung suddenly found himself only on his thong as the other stripped him from his clothes.

"Still a slut hmm?" Jeongguk teased when he saw what the other was wearing. V whined, face red because he was having a hard time to breath with Jeongguk choking him.

"F-fuck you!!" V managed to retort back. Jeongguk held his neck tight and V coughed at the sting. He can see Jeongguk's reflection being pissed off and oh, how he loved that.

"Look at you're fucking slutty face, bending over for daddy. Do you want him to wreck you?? Hmm?? Tell me, slut." Jeongguk asked as he forced V to look at himself.

"Y-you're gonna wreck me with only a four inched chili?? Y-you're kidding." V said loving how the other was getting angry at him.

"You're so gonna get it." Jeongguk growled and for once, V felt chills. Goosebumps littering his skin.

"Ngh!!" He yelped as he received another spank again, Jeongguk finally let go of his neck so he catched his breath.

Jeongguk let go of him, pushing him to the mirror.

"Stay." Jeongguk said and V immediately obeyed, staying on his half bent position in front of the mirror looking at Jeongguk's reflection as he stripped down naked.

V's eyes widened once he saw that Jeongguk was holding his belt.

"Fucking count, get it?" Jeongguk said and without a warning, slapped V's ass with the belt. It instantly create a long red mark as V squealed in pain.

Breath getting heavy, he received another slap. This time, harder.

"I said count!!" Jeongguk yelled angrily and slapped again. Leaving the blonde numb.

"O-one!!" V didn't realize that tears were escaping his eyes, he yelped when he received another.

"A-ah.. t—two!!" He yelled and Jeongguk continuesly smacked him. Loving the sight of V's red ass.

Jeongguk slapped him for 15 times and V was already crying from pain.

"I'm not done yet, bitch." Jeongguk said and forced the younger on his knees as he forcefully pushed his cock inside his mouth. The gesture made the blonde choke as his nails dig on his palms.

Jeongguk thrusted roughly and V can only cry from the pleasure and the pain. Jeongguk's cock was hitting the back of his throat as he opened his mouth wide for the large member.

"Hmm.. this bitch really loved daddy's cock huh?? Love eating daddy's cum? You fucking whore." Jeongguk grumbled and finally came on V's mouth. Some dripping on his parted lips as he breathed heavily.

"Swallow." Jeongguk order and V instantly obeyed, loving the dominant side of the other.

Cum, sweat, and tears are mixed on V's face and Jeongguk loves it, finding it sexy how the blonde licks off the white stain on his lips.

"Good slut.." Jeongguk praised earning a mewl. He chuckled and lightly tapped his member on the other's face.

V opened his mouth in return and sucked the excess cum on the tip, cleaning it off. The blonde licked a stripe down to his balls as he took it inside his mouth. (I'm already wheezing, please don't say anything😂)

"Enough. Bend over." Jeongguk said as he pulled the blonde on his feet. V scrambled to get into position. His ass still stinging because of Jeongguk whipping it with the belt.

He felt the other rip his thong and threw it somewhere on the bathroom.

"Put your legs on the sink." The mafia boss said and V instantly obeyed him, placing his right leg on the sink while he was still bent over in front of it giving Jeongguk access on his behind.

"Now I want you to fuck yourself on my cock. Get it slut?" Jeongguk asked earning a nod. He hummed satisfied and positioned his cock on the blonde's slick hole.

"D-daddy.. i-it will h-hur—agnhh!!" V didn't even finish his sentence when the older had pushed past him roughly, not giving a warning.

V felt like he was ripped open. He yelp from the pain, catching his breath as tears escape his eyes.

"What? Can't take it huh? Slut? Even Taehyung can take it, and that bitch loves fucking himself so much.." Jeongguk whispered on his ears and V turned red from anger.

"I'm not Taehyung!!" V yelled and received a slap on his already bruised ass.

"Then prove yourself."