Chapter 31

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's room]

After dinner, Jeongguk was impatiently waiting for Taehyung to finish his food. He eagerly wanted to pull the younger out of that room to fuck him mercilessly.

So once was Taehyung was done with his last piece of nugget, Jeongguk instantly pulled him out of the dining room and went to their room.

The others looking at them weirdly.

"Wait, kook!! Why are you rushing??" Taehyung asked because he was having difficulty to keep up with Jeongguk's large steps.

"You've been keeping me so hard since earlier baby. I wanna fuck you right now." Jeongguk grumbled under his breath.

"But we just ate!!" Taehyung retorted and Jeongguk chuckled. Pushing him inside the room and slammed the door close behind him.

"So what??" Jeongguk stated and Taehyung gulped. Seeing the older's hungry gaze.

"U-uhmm.. k-kook.. kyah!!" Taehyung suddenly released a high pitched sound as Jeongguk pushed him onto the bed. The mafia boss instantly crawled on top of him, keeping Taehyung's legs around his hips.

"You look so good in this shorts. Too bad I'm gonna ruin it." Jeongguk said making the younger frown in confusion.

"What do you mean?? Wah!!" Taehyung felt Jeongguk ripping the thin shorts off of him. He pouted. That was a cute short!!

"You look so sexy." Jeongguk whispered huskily as he eyed the younger in just a pink laced panties and his shirt that looks extra big on Taehyung.

Without a thought, Jeongguk caressed Taehyung's inner thighs. The other was shamelessly whimpering at the touch.

"H-hmm.." He moaned when he felt Jeongguk palming his clothed cock. Jeongguk's other hands making his way under Taehyung's shirt, rubbing his sensitive nipple.

"U-uhh.. daa-ddy.." Jeongguk smirked at the sight. Taehyung was sucking his pointer finger to suppress his moans.

"Yeah?? Want more baby?" Jeongguk teased and the blonde eagerly nodded. His blonde hair was bouncing at the gesture.

"W-want your mouth puh-please.." Taehyung whimpered as he felt Jeongguk pushing his shirt up to his chest to reveal his pinkish buds. The mafia leader leaned down to take one in his mouth while the other was being played by his hand.

"H-hmm..s-so good, please.!!" Taehyung arched his back at the pleasure. Jeongguk was biting and licking on his nipple. Loving the way it hardens on his mouth.

Jeongguk felt Taehyung gripping on his locks. He growled when Taehyung accidentally pulled his hair. Making the younger whine.

Taehyung didn't mind the older's growling anymore and pulled his head up, and claimed the older's lips.

Jeongguk instantly kissed back as he roamed his tounge inside Taehyung's mouth. He taste so sweet just like the strawberries he ate. Even though he doesn't like berries, just the way it had a lingering taste on Taehyung's mouth made him dizzy.

"Unghh.. a-ahh.." Taehyung released a moan when he felt Jeongguk move his hips against his, this movement made him jolt.

"Fuck. Baby boy." Jeongguk groaned as he grinded again.

"Want you n-now.. daddy pleasee.." Taehyung whined.

"Should I prepare you?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung shook his head no. Jeongguk got up and removed his top. Taehyung did remove his shirt to, leaving his panties on since he knew Jeongguk loved that.