Epilouge

This is the last one.

___________

Third person's POV

Shit happens, of course. That accident happened almost two years ago. Jeongguk.. he came back to the way he is before. Maybe even worse. He just can't live to the fact that his love.. his love was gone. The first months he cried himself to sleep, thinking that it was his fault that his love died.

He can't even say goodbye. He didn't say I love you too which is his love's last words to him. He just.. became miserable. He regret everything that he did to Taehyung. How he didn't cherish him the first time they met. How the younger always cried because of him. How he separated him from his loved ones.

"Boss, you have a meeting on 2:40." It was his secretary, Jimin, who said that. He was back to being his secretary on their legal company.

Jeongguk didn't seem to hear the words of Jimin because he was looking at something. A frame. A picture of his love, smiling so happily like nothing ever matters. He smiles so innocent, so beautiful.

His everything is what tamed the beast inside of Jeongguk. Yet he was gone. Jeongguk failed to protect him.

"I love you.. my baby." Jeongguk whispered as he kissed the frame. Liquid suddenly fell on the glass frame and he noticed that he was crying again. He chuckled as he tried to wipe his tears away, which continued to fall.

"I hope you're happy, my love." I whispered as he placed the frame back on his position. He noticed that Jimin was peaking from the door and his face instantly turned blank. His eyes a little swollen but he didn't care.

"What do you want?" Jeongguk asked coldly and the other almost flinched.

"I-I said you have a meeting at 2:40." Jimin gulped.

"Leave." Jeongguk just said and the older sighed.

"You're g-going to come right?"

"I said LEAVE!!" Jeongguk shouted and Jimin instantly closed the door, afraid that Jeongguk might hurt him. His temper became shorter. He was almost mad at everything.

The office turned silent again as he looked out of the glass windows, the busy street below.

I will always love you forever.. Kim Taehyung..

_____

The end~