Chapter 44

Third person's POV
[Continuation]

"I'll f-fucking k-kill y—aah fuck!!" V yelled in pain when he felt the older drill him. His hips moving fast. It was rough and deep, just what V loves.

"You're a fucking bitch.. my fucking slut, got it? Hmm?" Jeongguk said as he continuesly thrust on the other. His moans was filling the whole bathroom up as he felt his eyes roll to the back because of the pleasure.

"Y-yes!! Daddy, n-nggh!!" V moaned. He was unable to keep his eyes open from the pleasure. Jeongguk noticed and held the other's jaw.

"Look at yourself getting fucked, you whore." Jeongguk said and V opened his eyes watching his sweaty body be drilled by this hot mafia boss.

"H-ahh.. f-fuck me harderr.. daddy!" Jeongguk chuckled, amused and pulled the youngers hair. He pulled his dick out and harshly pulled the other by his hair and pushed him on the bathtub.

"P-please.." V whined when he felt the lost of contact. Jeongguk turned the water on to fill the tub as he got in too. He sat on the side and pulled the blonde on his lap.

"Go fuck yourself doll." He ordered. The blonde nodded as he positioned the other's cock on his hole. His cock needed a friction too but he was unable to touch himself because his hands were cuffed behind him.

"Move." Jeongguk growled. The blonde nodded as he sunk down, moaning at the feeling of being full.

"S-so big.. hmm.." He moaned as he slowly moved up and down.

"Hmm?? You love daddy's big cock huh? Love filling yourself with his cum?" Jeongguk asked only to receive a nod.

"Y-yes daddy.." V kept moaning while the other watched him. The now filled tub was overflowing with water and it splashed everytime V bounced.

"Fuck.. you close baby??" Jeongguk asked and the blonde nodded, feeling his orgasm coming closer. He knew his palms will bruise later but he didn't care. His bounce became faster as Jeongguk gripped his waist, teeth gritting from the pleasure.

"F-fu—ahh..!!"

With the last thrust, the two came. V's cum floating on the water as he felt himself become full from Jeongguk's cum.

Catching his breath, V felt himself be forced on the floor. His ass up and face down on the floor.

"W-wha— JEON!!" V yelped as he felt the older entered him from behind. Jeongguk gave no warning as he immediately thrusted. His cum oozing out V's abused hole.

"I told you, I'll fuck you till you passed out." Jeongguk said as he thrusted hard and rough. The sound of wet slaps filled the bathroom.

"N-noo.. a-ah, p-please!" The blonde said, he felt himself drooling at the overwhelming feeling. He wanted something to grip on, to hold on but he was tied and can't get up from the tiled floor just by himself.

"Hmm?? I thought little slut loves daddy's cock?" Jeongguk teased, smirking from the boys state. He was on edge already.

"T-too much.. h-haah nggh.. d-daddy.." V whined, his body already twitching from pleasure.

"Take it like a good slut." Jeongguk mumbled as his thrust become more fast. V was digging his nails at his palm and he didn't care if his hands and knees are bruising.

His back was arching and twitching from pleasure and Jeongguk was holding it in place.

The last few thrust was heaven and hell for V as he felt himself cum again. Staining the clean white floor yet again, not being able to rest when Jeongguk pulled him up, carrying him as he entered him again.

"N-no.. m-more a-aghh.. daddy!!" V was already half awake and he can't even open his eyes from the overstimulation.

"Fucking take it!" Jeongguk growled as he smacked the blondes ass again, loving the way he twitched from pleasure.

"Hah!! H-nhgg.. n-no more!! A-aghh.." Jeongguk can only chuckle when he saw the younger fighting unconsciousness.

"Fuck,, still tight my little slut." jeongguk grumbled as he neared his orgasm again.

"Mhh.. p-please.." V said and for the last time, he pleaded before going unconscious.

(I fucking suck at smuts)

*****

The blonde opened his eyes to reveal a familiar room. He was once again at Jeon's room resting on his bed.

"You're awake." The voice said from beside him. The older was also naked at staring at him.

"D-daddy.. w-why does it h-hurt??" It was Taehyung, who asked once he felt like he was unable to move. Pain shooting on his ass as he cried from it.

"Ohh, baby. I punished V, I'm sorry if it hurted you too." Jeongguk said as he pulled the younger to him, hugging the whining blonde.

"I-It's okay if it's you d-daddy." Taehyung said and placed his head on the older's chest. He missed his smell.

"Sorry doll." Jeongguk said and kissed the younger's tears away.

"Daddy.. d-do you like V more..??" Taehyung asked as he looked at the older, fear on his eyes and Jeongguk instantly melt at it.

"Baby, don't think that way. V is different and so is taetae but I like them both. Okay?.." Jeongguk said, his bunny smile showing which made Taehyung smile too.

"D-daddy??.." Taehyung called shyly.

"Yes baby??" Jeongguk asked softly.

"I-I love you.." Taehyung finally said, shocking the older boy who immediately went quiet.

"I-it's okay i-if you don't love Taetae now.. b-but I really l-love daddy.." Taehyung pouted which snapped the older boy awake.

"Oh baby.. you don't know how much that made me happy. I love you too little lamb." Jeongguk whispered earning a boxy smile from the younger.

"Really!?" Taehyung exclaimed which he regreted once he felt the pain on his back.

"Of course baby.." For once, Jeongguk felt happy. Contented. Oh god, how this little puppy changed his life so much.

"Then are we boyfriend's now!?" Taehyung asked happily.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course daddy!!" Taehyung happily said as he hugged the older.

"Then we are boyfriend's now baby." Jeongguk muttered, kissing the crown of Taehyung's head.

KYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!