Chapter 36

Third person's POV

[Location, Jeon's Base]

"Move your ass, slut." Taehyung can't help bet felt something twitch on his panty as Jeongguk said those words. He was liking the way Jeongguk was being rough to him.

Jeongguk was already tainting him and he doesn't even realize that.

"B-but." Taehyung tried to reason but he received a slap on his right ass cheek, leaving a hand mark.

He yelped at the sting as Jeongguk pushed Taehyung's ass back on his cock, forcing him to move.

"D-daddyy.. Baekie hyung w-was worried.. I have to talk to t-them.. ah!" Taehyung said as Jeongguk forced him to move his ass on his clothed cock.

"I don't fucking care. Move your ass you little bitch." Jeongguk hissed and gripped on the younger's blonde lock pulling his hair and his neck cracked at the gesture.

Taehyung yelped in pain.

"L-like this??" Taehyung can't help but follow the mafia boss' order, moving his ass back on the mafia boss' hard member. His cock perfectly fits between his cheeks as it gave warmth on the hardened member.

"Hmm.. like that baby. Make daddy proud." Jeongguk said as he leaned back, watching as Taehyung humped on his cock. His ass looks so good and Jeongguk can only watch it, licking his lips.

"A-am I doing good, daddy??" Taehyung can't help but ask. Jeongguk was checking him out and Taehyung looked back at him.

"Yes baby.. just continue." Jeongguk said and received a nod from Taehyung.

"Make daddy cum, hmm??" Jeongguk teased as he pushed his hips up. Making Taehyung moan.

"D-daddy, y-you're too hard.." Taehyung moaned when he felt Jeongguk getting harder and harder.

"And that's because of you baby." Jeongguk replied and placed his hands on the younger's waist before proceeding to push his hips up, along with Taehyung's humps.

"H-hahh.. daddy.." Jeongguk turned the youngers head and pulled him for a kiss. His tounge roughly opening the youngers mouth, roaming his tounge inside.

"Da-daddy.. i think I'm.. g-gonna.." Taehyung can't finish what he was saying as he felt himself cum, unable to control his body.

"Did you cum?" Jeongguk asked, Taehyung nodded shyly and received a chuckle from the older.

"Now suck daddy off. I still haven't cum baby." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded, standing up to kneel in between Jeongguk's parted legs.

Jeongguk let the younger do his thing. Undressing Jeongguk's sweatpant's while the older pushed his hips up to fully remove the cloth.

"Y-you're so big, daddy." Taehyung commented when he saw the older's hard member.

"Just suck baby, daddy's getting impatient here." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded, pushing his lips apart to suck on the older's tip which was producing slick.

"Fuck. Take it all." Jeongguk said. Taehyung silently complied as he forced himself to go deeper. The flesh almost suffocating him but he calmed himself down before bobbing his head up and down.

His moans were vibrating through Jeongguk's member and the older moans by that.

"Good boy.." jeongguk praised when he felt that the younger deep throated him. Taehyung hummed by the praise.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum baby." Jeongguk cussed in his head as he felt his orgasm nearing. Gripping Taehyung's head until he was choking.

Jeongguk forced Taehyung's head deeper and cummed in his throat, panting.

Taehyung coughed at the sticky liquid on his throat but gulped it nonetheless.

"That's a good boy.." Jeongguk ruffled the blonde's hair and the younger smiled at the praise.

"Thank you daddy." Taehyung said with his box smile.

The mafia boss was about to reply when he heard a knock on his door so he put his pants back leaving the younger staring confused at him.

"What is it?" He opened the door and it revealed Namjoon.

"The t-traitor stole an important file!!" Namjoon said while panting like he run for his life here.

"What!? That fucking traitor!!" Jeongguk's gaze changes as he remembers Min Yoongi's words.

'Let's be careful of him'

"Where's Yoongi?" Jeongguk asked and Namjoon was shocked by Jeongguk.

"U-umm, I don't know why are you looking for him?? We have a situation here."  Namjoon said. Jeongguk just frowned and pushed Namjoon aside.

"Don't let him out." Jeongguk said, pointing towards Taehyung who was looking at them curiously.

Jeongguk took fast strides on the hallway, angry steps filling up the whole corridor as he made his way downstairs.

"Where the fuck is Min Yoongi!??" Jeongguk asked when he arrived at the meeting room, everyone was there except two persons.

"U-umm, we don't know he's been missing since morning." Jin said as he looked at the younger with a frown on his face.

Where the fuck is that bastard!? Jeongguk thought and he gritted his teeth.

"Find him, right now!!" Jeongguk said motioning for Hoseok to do so.

"Why are you looking for him kook?" Jin asked again and the younger didn't answer.

"Yeah yeah, nice talking there." Jin rolled his eyes and Jeongguk glared at him, shutting him up instantly.

"Boss, he's at the abandoned wearhouse near Choi enterprise." Hoseok said.

"We'll go there, call Namjoon." Hoseok obeyed as he ran back upstairs.

Jeongguk called his other men ready to attack, he left some on the base incase something happens.

"It's showtime." He smirks.