Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV
Day 5, 10:12 pm
[Location, Altitude Sky Lounge]

That was a bitter drink. What kind of drink was that it makes me want to puke because of it. How can people drink that like it was nothing??

Hmmp!!

And this club doesn't even sell orange juice! I left Baekie and Channie hyung to go to the toilet because I wanted to clean my mouth from the bitter taste of that drink.

I went inside and stood in front of the big mirror. I looked at my reflection.

Is this really me?? The outfit does suits me!! Well of course because it was Baekie hyung who chose this, but this style is not really my style. I prefer fluffy clothes and oversized shirts.

I washed my mouth with water, and then I felt a presence behind me. I looked at the mirror and gasp.

Why's Jeongguk doing here??

"You didn't like the drink baby boy??" His deep voice made me shudder and my knees trembled. How can I have this reaction just because of his voice??

I felt his hands on my waist and looked at his intimidating eyes in the mirror. I really admit he was looking good in a suit.

Wait what?? No!! I mean he looks so ugly.

Yep ugly.

Third person's POV

Jeongguk was gripping Taehyung's tiny waist while Taehyung was looking straight to his eyes on the mirror.

"U-umm can you p-please stay a-away?" Taehyung asked softly trying to pry Jeongguk's arms that was holding his waist.

"Hmm??" Jeongguk put his hands inside Taehyung's clothes and caressed his waist.

"S-stop.. please.." Taehyung whimpered.

"You only have two days left baby." Jeongguk whispered on his ears and he blushed at this. Jeongguk continued to caress his waist and licked a stripe on Taehyung's neck.

"W-wait, m-mister Jeon." He tried pushing Jeongguk's hands away but what can he do?? Jeon was just too strong.

"You look good in this choker, makes me want to put a chain in it and make you walk like a dog." Jeongguk's hand kept caressing him while his other hand turned Taehyung's head towards him and smashed his lips to Taehyung.

Taehyung had his eyes wide and tried struggling in Jeongguk's hold but it was no use.

"N-no!! S-stop... l-let me go please!." Taehyung squealed as he tried to push the mafia boss off him but he only received a smack on his ass.

"Stay still and just give me this reward for being patient." Jeongguk said in a deep tone.

He continued to kiss Taehyung until the boy just gave up struggling and started kissing back instead.

"Nngg.." Taehyung let out a moan because of the open mouthed kiss. He was letting Jeongguk have his way on his body and he was not even resisting, It's not like he wanted this. He was like paralyzed, unable to move. His body was aching for more even though he knew this was wrong.

Their tounge was caressing each others, and with a bite on Taehyung's bottom lips, Jeongguk pulled away.

Taehyung looked at him in a flustered state and turned towards Jeongguk completely.

"You look so sinful right now. But lucky you, I still have some self control." Jeongguk whispered huskily while the younger was zoned out.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk's lips like it was the only thing in the world. He wanted to taste it again. He wanted the soft lips to bite him again, he want his tounge inside his mouth again.

Without second thought, Taehyung pulled Jeongguk with his collar and slammed their lips together.

Jeongguk was shocked for a second but composed himself after, kissing Taehyung back with the same intense movements.

"M-mnn.." Taehyung moaned in his mouth, making the older smirk as he pulled the younger closer, groping on his ass.

"You're so beautiful baby doll." Jeongguk commented. Pushing him, Jeongguk sat Taehyung on the sink with his hand trapping Taehyung's wrist above his head.

"I-It's hot.. m-more please.." Taehyung struggled to keep up with Jeongguk's pace as he was being rough with his kisses.

"Yeah, baby?" Jeongguk spoke in a low, breathy tone which gave Taehyung goosebumps.

"M-more.." Taehyung continued to give back, Jeongguk's hungry kisses. He sucked on Taehyung's tounge before pulling away with a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"I wanna bend you over and fuck you right now.." Jeongguk paused.

"But sorry we have to stop already. Your hyungs are definitely waiting for you. I'll see you in two days." Jeongguk took a quick peck on Taehyung's lip.

"Don't let that bartender flirt with you, or I'll kill him." With wide eyes, and goosebumps. Taehyung was left alone, sitting on the sink while blushing.

Why did I kiss back??

*****

"Hey Jeon, where have you been??" Jimin asked his leader who came back with a smirk on his face.

"None of your business." Jeongguk said before plopping down the seat and looked at his running puppy who came back to where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were.

Jimin saw where he's looking at and grew suspicious. Is that Tae?