Chapter 50

I'm sad. I realized, thirteen years olds can write better than me😭

Third person's POV
[Continuation]

"Uhmm.. i don't know." The blonde said, pouting as he tried to think of a way to punish Lisa. He can't think of anything.

"Hmm?? Okay them, baby. I'll think of a punishment so sit your ass back there." Jeongguk said and V nodded excitedly, sitting back down on his seat.

"I'll be watching!" V giggled excitedly, looking forward to lisa's punishment. This is what you get, bitch.

"Miss Lisa. You have such a nice skin." Jeongguk suddenly said as his hands grazed on her tear streak cheeks. Lisa whimpered at the touch and V instantly growled at the scene.

"RM, can you boil water for me?" Jeongguk said and Lisa instantly squirmed out of his touch. He's gonna burn me.

V felt even more excited as he heard that. His jealousy long gone as he watched RM hand Jeongguk the boiled water. Hi arms flexed at the gesture.

"S-stop.. no p-please.." Lisa sobbed as Jeongguk neared her while holding a kettle. V chanted on his head excitedly as the others inside the room practically closed their eyes, especially Jin who was already disgusted.

Even the person locked up in their mini jail was almost puking. He don't want to watch but he was interested.

Jeongguk stopped in front of Lisa as the girl looked up at him, expecting for mercy but she was instantly wronged when Jeongguk suddenly poured the boiling water on her legs.

It creates a smoke as it made contact on her skin and she cried and yelled so loud but she can't do anything. The girls was also crying when they saw Lisa's state.

Her skin was beginning to melt because of the boiling water. It hurt so much that she went numb.

"Sto-stop i-it please!!" She begged. Her skin smelt like it was burnt. It was color white and looked like a cooked peace of meat. She tried opening her legs but it seems like it was glued together because of the heat.

Jeongguk noticed that as he smirked before separating the girl's legs. The skin completely ripped of her flesh as it was glued on the other part of her thigh. The other's threw up on disgust when they saw the girl's flesh on her thigh. She cried at the very unbearable pain as V chuckled, satisfied.

"Hmm. Now that's like it." Jeongguk chuckled as he smirked at V's happy expression. I made him happy.

"That's so good!" V said with his wide boxy smile as he hugged the nearing Jeongguk. RM was covering Jin's eyes while Hoseok gagged at the scene. Yoongi cared no more as he was the one who left the basement first.

"Really baby? Then I want my reward now mkay? I want you ass up, on my bed. Right now." Jeongguk commanded and V instantly ran outside the basement. Jeongguk chuckled as he faced his men again.

"Kill them, and dispose them." Jeongguk said and made his way out of the basement. He's already excited about his reward. Damn. He's a horny guy.

•••

Once inside the bedroom, V instantly undressed himself and made his way on the bed with only his panties. He got into position and waited.

While he was waiting, his head suddenly aches. 'Fuck, Tae!'

Taehyung opened his eyes again and noticed that he was inside Jeongguk's room, naked. What happened?

He remembered what happened earlier morning when Lisa confronted him that she was Jeongguk's fiance. He wanted to cry but V reassured him that everything was fine now. Lisa was punished.

Taehyung roamed his eyes around, confuse as to why he was only in his panties. He heard the door opened and gulped at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Why aren't you on your position?" Jeongguk asked and the boy grew more confused as he looked innocently at his lover. Then Jeongguk realized. It's Taehyung.

"Daddy? What happened?" Taehyung asked cutely, tilting his head while Jeongguk cooed at the sight of his cute baby boy.

"Hmm? You don't know baby? Well I want you ass up, right now!"Taehyung scrambled into postion as he bent over. Face flat on the mattress with his perky butt up in the air, his back arched beautifully.

Jeongguk hummed satisfied as he walked towards the younger, placing himself behind him and held the younger's hips. He caressed the younger's plump package that was covered with black panty that was contrasting to his perfectly smooth skin.

Slowly, Jeongguk rubbed the other's hole through the fabric as the younger whined at the pleasure. Biting his lips, Jeongguk pulled the younger's panty down and revealed his perky ass and small fluttering hole.

"My.. what a sight." Jeongguk said as he noticed that the younger was dripping with slick. Taehyung whined in embarrassment as he lightly wiggled his ass towards Jeongguk.

He received a spank.

"You need to learn to wait baby." Jeongguk muttered darkly as he bent down in eye level to the younger's hole. His hands groping each cheek and spreading it to see clearer.

"I might eat you whole tonight darling."