Chapter 53

Third person's POV

They both arrived at the mall that Jeongguk owns. He parked the car on his personal praking area as he opened the door for his boyfriend who smiled at the gesture. They held hands as they walked inside, earning a few stares and gossips.

"That's the owner of the mall right?"

"Yeah, he's Jeon Jeongguk. I think he's in a mafia too."

"He's hot."

"Who's that beside him?"

"Bro, Jeon's boyfriend is quite a beauty isn't he?"

Jeongguk almost attacked those who was talking about them if not for Taehyung who was holding his hands tightly. Taehyung shook his head as a no to Jeongguk who calmed down instantly.

"You shouldn't waste your time for them. Don't call Namjoon hyung, okay?" Jeongguk nodded dumbly and just glared at them. Jeongguk just pulled the younger towards a hair salon.

"Welcome master Jeon." The employees said as they bowed at their boss. Jeongguk waved them off and Taehyung can't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's annoyed face.

"What can we offer you?," a woman asked. Probably in her thirties. Taehyung nodded as he pointed at his hair.

"I want to dye my hair red, please." Taehyung said cutely and the woman nodded, assisting Taehyung to his seat.

"And for master Jeon?" The woman asked. Jeongguk just looked at her as she waited for answers.

"Uhh.. no he won't be needing a change." Taehyung answered for his annoyed boyfriend. Jeongguk just sat on one of the chairs and the employees started to work. Everyone was quiet because their boss was just sitting there, observing. Taehyung's stylist started doing his hair.

•••

Finally. Taehyung's hair was done. He stared at the mirror, amazed by his now red hair. It looks so fluffy and pretty. Suiting him very well. Jeongguk, on the other hand stared amazed at his pretty lover.

"Look, kookie!!" Taehyung said excitedly as he faced Jeongguk who had a small smile. His box smile was widening when he saw the expression on Jeongguk's face.

"You're so pretty." Jeongguk muttered as he pulled the younger towards him. Jeongguk's boredom paid off. Because looking at the beauty is totally worth it!!

"R-really?" Taehyung asked shyly and noticed that everyone was looking at them so he pushed Jeongguk lightly.

"Really baby." Jeongguk said chuckling at the shy red haired. The people inside the salon didn't want to believe what they were seeing. Did Jeon Jeongguk just smiled? Yes he did!!

"Let's go." Jeongguk said as he pulled the younger out of the salon.

"Wait, we still haven't paid it yet!!" Taehyung said as he was pulled by the older.

"No need baby."

"Why?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"I own this mall." Jeongguk said cockily and Taehyung gaped.

"Y-you do?" Taehyung asked and the older nodded. Taehyung gasp amazed as he looked around. Even more appreciating it because of the fact that this beautiful mall is owned by his boyfriend. Jeongguk chuckled at the younger's amazed expression.

"C'mon now. I wanna take you to shopping." Jeongguk said.

"Gucci?" Taehyung asked cutely, tilting his head a little as his fluffy hair fall to the side making the older internally coo.

"Yes baby. Gucci." Jeongguk said as he petted the younger's now red hair.

"Let's go then!!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly earning a few stares as he pulled Jeongguk towards the gucci store that he saw.

•••

"Does this fits me? Or this? Ooh, kookie I want this night robe it's so pretty! Wait, what suits me better? Red or purple? Awe, I think I'm gonna go with purple since my hair is already red. But red looks pretty and sexy. I think I'm just gonna take both! Kookie!!" Jeongguk instantly snapped his head towards his boyfriend who was rambling what he should get or what fits him better.

"What? Did you say something baby?" Jeongguk asked clueless. He was just sitting on the couch available as he stares at his pretty boyfriend.

"You're not listening to me." Taehyung pouted, stomping his foot as he threw the clothes away that cost a fortune.

"You're such a brat. Come here." Jeongguk said, patting his legs but Taehyung ignored, huffing while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk warned and the younger instantly whined before stomping towards the ravenette and slumped down his lap.

"My baby is such a brat today. Hmm?" Jeongguk said as his grip on the younger's waist tightened. The younger whined as he tried to push the older's hands away but was slapped on his ass instantly earning everyone's stares.

Taehyung stuffed his face on Jeongguk's chest, embarassed as everyone gave them a look.

"That's the famous Jeon Jeongguk?"

"Who's that, his boyfriend?"

"I think his name was Byun Taehyung. Byun ceo's younger brother."

Jeongguk glared at them and they instantly returned to their business. These people really had nothing to do than gossips.

Taehyung perked up at the mention of Byun Baekhyun. I miss my hyung.

"K-kookie."

"Don't even mention it Taehyung." Jeongguk said coldly and Taehyung instantly shut up, not wanting his boyfriend to be angry.

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung muttered so silently and he was instantly soothed by the older.

"Should we go home now hmm? I bet you're tired." Jeongguk said and stood up, carrying Taehyung like he's a paper. Not even sweating about it.

"Pack those things that he chose. Someone's gonna take em." Jeongguk said and left without waiting for their answers.

He carried Taehyung until they were at the parking lot. He put Taehyung inside the passenger seat as he made way on the other side, shutting the car close when he was inside.

"K-Kookie are you angry??" Taehyung asked silently when Jeongguk became silent. The other didn't answer making Taehyung pout. Until he thought of something brilliant.

I'm sure he would love this!!