Chapter 2

[Byun Residence, 6:28 am]

"Breaking news!! A body was found on a park this morning at 3:42 am. The body was laying openly on the playground when a group of teenagers saw it. The sight was very gruesome and the man was tortured to death. The police said that the method of torture was called, 'blood eagle'. The torture method was famous back in the days. And it was said–"

The reporter hadn't even finished what he's saying when a boy in a suit turned it off by pulling the plug off.

"Taehyungie! I told you not to watch news!! See, your trembling again." The older scolded the younger who was badly shaking on the couch. Unable to move because of his past trauma.

"I didn't know, I'm s-sorry!" The younger whined, his breathing was fast as well as his heartbeat.

"You know exactly what happens when you see reporters!! And the news was all about murders and tortures, you are not allowed to watch that." His hyung said again, snatching the remote on his younger brother's hand as he scolded him.

"I know baekie hyung.. Calm down. I'm fine, I didn't finish it." The boy tried to calm his panicked older brother. Baekhyun sighed and nodded.

"Good. I'll be going to work now. Don't watch tv anymore. Go and prepare for your school." His older brother said while fixing his tie.

"Okay okay. I will." The younger grumbled, not wanting to go to school.

I mean, who the hell wants to go to school willingly to study?? If you do then lucky you. School just sucks.. for real. You don't know who's real and who's not. Everyone seems to not like you. Everyone seems to have a friend except you.

The blonde haired boy lazily walked towards his room to prepare after he bid his brother goodbye. His brother was working as a ceo of a technology company. So they are quite rich. Not that rich RICH like others though.

He hummed the 'twinkle twinkle little star' while he was showering. And after that, he wore a pink hoodie and a skinny jeans with a pair of white sneakers and off he go.

It was not cold anyway so he decided to only wear a hoodie.

The University was only one stop away if you take the bus so it was quite near. It was only a few minutes walk so he just decided to walk to school.

Just save your fare to eat more food, okay?. It was a good fifteen minutes walk and he was already outside of school. Standing in front of the large gate. It's the first day.

He's excited but also nervous. He was bullied at his past school for being shy and soft. And he doesn't want the same thing happening again. Okay. This is it Kim Taehyung. You can do this!! He thought to himself.

He was about to walk inside when he was bumped from behind, resulting him falling on his knees.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry I didn't see you. Are you okay??" A boy with a silver hair asked while offering him a hand.

"It's okay I'm not hu—JIMINIE??" Taehyung didn't finish his sentence as he saw who was offering him a hand, finding the person familiar.

"Taetae!?? Omg I missed you!!" Taehyung was engulfed in the mascular arms of the boy.

He can't believe Jimin is here too. Jimin is his school bestfriend. He can't believe they're schoolmates again.

"You never told me you're going to study here you meanie!!" He slapped his bestfriends chest while pouting only to receive a chuckle.

"Sorry about that. I'm just busy with my work okay? And besides.. I'm here already!! Isn't that fun??" The silver haired asked, feeling the excitement himself.

"Of course it is!! I'm going to spend my whole college days with you hyungie!!" Taehyung answered back with the same energy.

"Oh you cutie.." Jimin cooed pinching the younger's cheeks.

"Let's go find our class now hyungie!!" The younger pulled his silver haired friend inside.

[Location, Jeon's Base.]

A soft knock was heard from the quiet office. Jeongguk was busy signing the deal with some rich business parter from Canada.

"Come in." He answered the knock while still reading the contract.

"Sire. This is the files that you've been looking for. J-hope already wrote every details of that." Rm stated as he put the brown envelope on Jeongguk's desk.

"This is the drug shipping files??" Jeongguk asked as he took a look on the thick envelope.

"Yes sir."

Jeongguk hummed as a response. After reading the contract, he signed it already. He found no difficulties with the new ally.

After signing he gave the contract to RM who received it quickly.

"Give these to mr. Tyson.. say I'm pleased with the contract and I'll be looking forward to working with them."

God knows how much he's lying right now. Because what he wants isn't profit but the company itself. Maybe in a few months he'll have it all for himself.

"Yes sir. Also, there is a request of merging from one of the famous technology company in korea. It was Byun Tech. I thought you'd want to think it over since the one that supposed to merge with Jeon tech backed out because of Kim Dongmin." Rm said before bowing, and took his leave after giving another brown envelope.

Jeongguk took a look at it. He read all the details of the company.

"Byun tech."

He smirked

"Sounds fun.."