Chapter 16

Third person's POV
DAY 6, 9:42 am
[Location, Jeon's base]

(I wanna clear sumn up. Jeon's base is not Jeongguk's home. He had a different house but the base is where he's at the most because of work. The members also stay there) 

At the big spacy library, stood a man in a silver hair. The man came here to read but he can't seem to focus on the book.

He was thinking about yesterday. At the club. He can't be mistaken. That was Taehyung in there. Did he meet Jeongguk??

'I can't let this happen. He's mine from the start.'

He clutched the book tightly with his jaw clenching because of jealousy.

******

"I'll ask once again, and this time I will not be polite. You hurted MY Taehyungie, am I right??" The ravenette was seething. He can't believe this man was still lying after he said they've got all evidence of him bullying and hurting his babyboy.

"I-I swear sir!! I d-didn't... I-it was him w-who came to m-me begging to g-get fucked!!" The man stuttered as he struggle to break free from the chains.

The ravenette laughed. The sound echoing throughout the whole dark basement.

"Really?? Choi Minho!? You really think I'd believe that?? But I guess I have to thank you. Because of you, I get to meet my angel." Jeongguk stated.

"Really?? So you'll let go of me??" Choi Minho had a sudden flash of hope in his face. But he shouldn't. People like Jeongguk isn't to be trusted.

"No.. but I'll make your death a little bearable." He smirked before motioning Namjoon to come and explain.

"Choi Minho, since High School, at Seoul International Academy. You've been classmates with Byun Taehyung. He was once your friend but when you confessed you like him, things went downhill. At 9th grade, you started picking on him with your group of friends and that continued until senior year. In 11th grade, the constant picking on him doesn't seem to satisfy you anymore that's why you started harassing him. You can't accept the fact that he doesn't like you the way you do. So at Seoul University (Taehyung's current school) you knew Taehyung was going to study there, that's why you went too. Not a week before, you tried harassing Byun Taehyung that's why he ended up meeting Mr. Jeon." Namjoon explained.

"That was such a nice story. Too bad it has to end now. What punishment??" Jeongguk asked so suddenly.

"Our rule stated that male who thinks about harassing and had malicious intentions to someone especially a friend, will be punished with Judas cradle." Namjoon explained with confidence again.

A little smirk made it's way to Jeongguk's face. He hasn't use that method in a long time since he killed his past lover with that.

"Suga and JM, prepare him." Jeongguk ordered as he sat at his own chair.

The two bowed before proceeding to prepare the man.

"No!! You can't do this to me!! My father's a police and he will hunt you down!!" Minho said and that only made Jeongguk laugh.

"Police officers my ass. I, alone, control Asia at this period of time." Jeongguk said with pride and leaned on his chair as he watch the man who was struggling while the two boys were ripping his clothes.

Namjoon clicked a button and the wall suddenly opened, revealing an old fashioned torture material. The Judas cradle was a pyramid shaped metal cradle.

"You know, I really like this punishment. I killed my past lover with these because he cheated and harrassed one of my men. How pitiful." Jeongguk fake pouted.

A wave of chills ran down Minho's body as he saw that thing. He realized he was about to die because of that thing. That thing will kill him, for sure. So he struggled more, hitting Suga on the face which made him annoyed.

Suga kicked the man on the stomach that caused him to grunt because of pain.

"No!! Let me go please!!" The mascular man was nothing but defenseless right now. Suga and JM struggled to pull the resisting man.

"Too bad I don't get to dirty my hands today. I'll just watch." Jeongguk mumbled to himself.

Suga and Jimin tied the man on the ropes at the wall. Minho was tied on a sitting postion at the air.

"Put the cradle." Jeongguk ordered and the two complied, placing the metal cradle under the man's anus. Making him sit on it.

"N-no!! It hurts please!!" The man cried as the cradle was put inside his ass

"N-no!! It hurts please!!" The man cried as the cradle was put inside his ass. Painfully sitting on it agaisn't his will.

"This is what you get for harassing my angel." Jeongguk smirked.

The man struggled but it only added pain because his weight was the only pushing the cradle inside him more.

"That's no use. Keep moving and you'll tear in half." Suga coldly said.

"Y-you are all crazy!!" Minho cried out of pain.

"Crying and wailing won't help." Jimin said with a smirk, looking up at the crying man.

"Remove the ropes." Jeongguk ordered.

"N-no!! No please..!" Without second thoughts, Namjoon got a remote that was on the wall. Pressing the button, and the cuffs suddenly untied on the man.

With his weight, the cradle completely sinked inside him making him scream because of pain.

Blood trickled down his ass. The sharp edge piercing inside.

"P-please, remove i-it.. agh!!" Minho tried sitting up but he was pushed back down by Suga, sinking the cradle deeper.

"I'm getting bored. Kill him." Jeongguk said before leaving the basement with Namjoon following him.

"I have plans today, cancel all my appointments."
Jeongguk stated before leaving the basement.