Chapter 37

Sorry in advance, lmao.

Third person's POV

[Location, Wearhouse]

The team arrived at the abandoned warehouse, getting themselves ready. Guns in their hands as they opened the rusty door. The boys were aware of their surroundings, being careful on their steps.

"Boss, do you think Yoongi is the traitor??" Namjoon asked and his boss shushed him up.

"Where is he?" Jeongguk asked quietly, looking at hoseok who was holding a small smartwatch were the screen shows a small red blinking light.

"It says on the basement." Hoseok said. Jeongguk saw a door on the other side of the warehouse. He turned his heels to check on it, being careful as to not make a sound.

He carefully turned the doorknob, opening the door which made a loud creaking sound.

"Well, well, well, look whose finally here." A voice from behind the door was heard, Jeongguk instantly became alert.

"Park Bogum, you slick!!" Jeongguk growled at the man and it only gave a chuckle.

"Looking for this?" The man asked and pulled on something behind him. It was Yoongi, who is beaten up tied on a rope being dragged by the man.

"Oh my god!! Yoongi!!" Jin gasped when he saw the pale boy looking at them helplessly.

"Release him!! Right now!!" Jeongguk commanded and the other just smirked at him.

"I'm sure you'll be shocked by another surprise." Parb Bogum said and he whistled. Footsteps was slowly heard as it made his way towards them.

"Park fucking Jimin.." Jeongguk gritted his teeth as he said those, glaring at the silver haired boy that was once his family.

"Nice to see you too, boss." Jimin gave him a sly smile.

"Y-you are the traitor!??" Jin gasped dramatically as his legs almost gave out by the news if not for Namjoon who was holding him.

"I see you are not surprise anymore. This little bitch told you??" Jimin pointed at Yoongi who only glared at him.

"Anyways, I'm not a traitor since I've never been on your side.." Jeongguk feels his vision turned red as he moved to attack if not for Jimin being fast and shooting his thigh.

Jeongguk let out a pained groan as he clutched his bleeding thigh feeling a burn at the wound.

"Game's over, boys." Jimin said and suddenly, there are red dots on their body. It was sniper's everywhere aiming at them.

The other three can't help but drop their weapons as they were caught in a trap.

"Fuck." Jeongguk muttered.

The ravenette can't tell what happened after that as he was knocked out by something hitting him on the head.

******

[Location, Jeon's base]

Taehyung can't help but fidget on his bed. Jeongguk was already gone for three hours and they still haven't return. He was starting to feel worried.

"Excuse me!? Mister!?? Is Jeongguk back yet!??" Taehyung knocked on the door where a guard was guarding him.

"No. Go back." The man replied and Taehyung can only huff in return. He was walking around the room.

'Where is kookie? Why isn't he back yet??'

BANG!!

Taehyung suddenly squealed when he heard a loud noise from outside. He immediately crouched on his knees as he covered his ears.

'No!! No, where's Kookie!!?'

He panicked when he heard continues gun shots nearing and nearing.At this moment, he was already crying. He can't help but cry. It was the only thing he was good at anyways.

Outside were men in black shooting at everyone in sight. They were looking for something. Something precious that Jeongguk kept locked up here.

The guards was fighting since that was what their boss commanded them. But they can't do anything about the force of the others.

The men in black appeared in front of Jeongguk's door as they bang on the door, demanding to open.

"Open this up kid!!" They bang on the door but Taehyung inside was sobbing while covering his ears from the loud noise.

'Kookie.. kookie where are you?? Save me pleasee.'

The men got tired of banging on the door and they just shot the doorknob before kicking it to open.

It revealed a little blonde boy who was crouched on the floor, crying while covering his ears.

"Get him. Boss wants him." A guy with red hair ordered and the man obeyed making his way on the crying boy as he pulled him up carrying him like a sack.

"No!! Let go of me! I want Jeongguk!!! KOOKIE SAVE MEEE!!" The blonde was struggling from the other's hold and he was slammed on a backseat of a car.

"Shut him up." The same red haired guy ordered and the other quickly put a gag on Taehyung while tying his hands with a rope.

They boy was kicking them off but since they can't hurt their captive, they just let it go.

Taehyung just cried the whole ride.