Chapter 40

Third person's POV
[Location, Park's base]

"Search the entire house, and kill every enemy on sight!!" Sunwoo commanded and the men dispersed.

They went in solos as they searched the entire base. Eric took Jimin back to the van with Sangyeon looking at them weirdly.

"Who's this?" Sangyeon asked as he eyed the barely clothed boy.

"V's enemy, I think?" Eric said as he pushed the struggling boy inside. Seeing as the silver haired boy was only wearing a lingerie, Sangyeon felt pity on the barely clothed boy.

"Cover him up." Sangyeon said and Eric just took his jacket and covered the glaring boy.

"You're in the hands of your enemy, I would stop glaring If I were you." Eric warned.

"Shut it, You're not me." Jimin retorted back and the two almost snort at him.

"Just gag him. His voice is annoying." Sangyeon said as he returned his vision back on the computer.

"I dare you!!" Jimin shouted as he tried to kick Eric away who leaned in to gag him.

Jimin cried when he received a slap on his bruised thigh.

"Shut up." Eric hissed and gagged the angry boy. Jimin tried to kick the younger away but yet received another smack on his thigh, leaving him whining.

However, inside the base, Hwall already found a locked up door that he was trying to break with a metal rod.

"Boss!! I found it!!" Hwall exclaimed as he continued to smash the lock. Sunwoo immediately came to help.

"Fuck, what kind of lock is this!?" Sunwoo groaned and kicked the door open once they got rid of the lock.

"V!! V they're here!!" Q shouted, calling for V who instantly went to them. He peeked on the door and saw a very gruesome sight.

It was his friends who was beaten into a pulp. All of them were gagged and had bruises on his face.

"Fuck. They will pay for this." V grumbled as he ordered them to untie his hyungs who immediately slumped down their seats.

"Hyung.. namjoon hyung! Where did they took Jeongguk?? Please tell me." V asked as he saw Namjoon awake and hissing from pain.

"T-tae?? Y-you're not safe h-here.. u-ugh.." Namjoon groaned as he clutched his aching head.

"Just tell me, hyung." V said and Namjoon just pointed a door. Another locked door. It was not any normal door, it's a metal door.

"Sunwoo, go open it!" He ordered and the younger immediately thought about how to open the metal door.

He took a metal rod from somewhere and tried to open the door with it.

The others was collecting his bruised hyungs out.

The metal rod was making a loud noise as it made contact to the metal lock. The banging sound echoing on the four walls of the basement and the others can only cover their ears because of it.

A few more smashing on the lock and it fell down the floor, creating a loud clank and Sunwoo opened the door by kicking it.

V instantly ran inside and almost cried when he saw Jeongguk sitting there, tied up on a chair with bruises on his handsome face.

"K-kook!!" Taehyung took over the body as he saw his love, bruised and hurt. He ran towards the raven haired and untied him preventing himself from crying.

"Fuck, baby.. what are you doing here?" Jeongguk asked when he saw the younger's worried face.

"I-I'm here to save you.. taetae was so w-worried." He cried as he finally untied the older, instantly hugging him after.

"Oh god, baby. I'm so proud of you." Jeongguk mumbled as he hugged the younger back.

"L-let's go home." Taehyung said as he pulled the older back on his feet.

"Yeah." The raven answered and they were about to walk out when they heard a clapping sounds.

"Ahh.. I'm really enjoying watching your drama, Jeon. This beauty right here.. why are you only keeping him to yourself.?" It was Park Bogum who stood by the door, blocking their way out.

Jeongguk let ot a little curse when he saw his rival.

"Fuck off." Jeongguk grumbled.

Park Bogum only laughed in return as he kept his eyes only on the blonde haired male who was very scared of the situation.

"Kim Taehyung.. what a beautiful name." Park Bogum singsong as he licks his lips.

"K-kookie.." Taehyung whined because he felt uncomfortable under the man's gaze.

"Taehyung.. why would you let yourself be controlled by this man?? He separated you from your brother, he ruined your life." Bogum said and smirked at the blonde's frowned face.

"Tae, don't listen to him baby." Jeongguk said when he saw the younger's face changing into a frown.

"You have a gun on your hand.. ahh.. must be nice to kill the one who ruined your life. Hmm. Taehyung?" As bogum said that, Taehyung's frown turns to anger as he clutched the gun on his hand.

"That's right.. kill him. You would be happy after that." Bogum smirked. He was liking this way too much.

"R-really??" Taehyung asked as he looked at the gun on his hand.

Jeongguk gulped as he saw the younger aiming the gun to him, very slow.

"Tae.."

"I-I.."

Jeongguk can only close his eyes as he waited for the younger to finish him off. It's better this way. It's better if it's Taehyung than anyone else.

Until he heard a gun shot.