Chapter 6

Third person's POV

[Location, Byun Household]

"Sweetie are you ok??" The readhead man, named Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he saw that his boyfriend was looking sick and stressed.

"I'm okay, It's just.... Jeon Jeongguk." He blurted out. It's good thing that his younger brother was at school today. Both, decided they will take a day off at work.

"Jeon?? Why are you seeing that psycho!?" Chanyeol suddenly raised his voice making his boyfriend flinch. Baekhyun was clearly exhausted, and it was all because of a certain psychopath/mafia boss/murderer or whatever kind of evil he is.

"I know!! But I had to okay!? The company was not doing well and I don't even know why!! I had to agree with a contract with Jeon and now I regret all my fucking decision because now Jeon wants something in exchange and he is after my brother!!" Baekhyun blurted out whil shock is what was all written in Chanyeol's face.

"How the fuck does he knew about Taehyung!!? Baek we should make a move!!" Chanyeol stated, a little panicked about their situation. This isn't supposed to happen anyways. Taehyung was supposed to be out of reach of anyone working under a mafia. But now he's friends with Park Jimin and he's Jeongguk's love interest.

"I know but I'm afraid he was going to ruin the company! I-I'm just scared Channie. He said he'll lock me up in jail and kill you all." Baekhyun said and let his tears fall and Chanyeol just hugged his stressed husband.

"We're going to fix this okay.? You should have known it was a bad decision to keep in touch with Jeon." With what he said, the older cried more.

"You shitface, just comfort me and stop nagging." Bakhyun said while slapping his boyfriend's chest. The taller just chuckled.

Moments after hugging they heard a voice from the door.

"H-hyung w-what did you just say??" A soft voice was heard and the two looked at the owner. It was Taehyung who's standing by the door. Shock was completely written on his face.

"T-tae??" Baekhyun asked, completely panicking. He didn't want the younge to know about any of this.

"I-Is it my fault hyung? A-are we gonna die?? Are you going to jail??, h-hyung.." The blonde cried, hiccuping loudly.

"No, no baby. Come here my baby bear.." Chanyeol said and the blonde ran towards his embrace, stuffing his face on the tallers chest.

"Baby bear, you should not listen to other's conversations okay?? It's bad." Baekhyun said while wiping his younger brother's tears. He doesn't like it when the younger was crying.

"B-but I heard B-baeki hyungie is going to jail. I-is he going to kill us? You? Is it because of me? Hyung I-I'm scared.." He sniffled in Chanyeol's embrace but the older didn't mind even though Taehyung is wetting his shirt with his snot.

"No baby bear!! It's not your fault okay?? Let hyungie take care of it while you rest in your room." Baekhyun tried to convice his younger brother but his brother didn't even looked at him and continued crying.

"Taehyungie, it's my fault that the company is at risk. And I really regret my decision. But it had nothing to do with you okay?? Hyungie will fix his own problems, you get it?? Trust me because hyungie can do it." Baekhyun said with a little smile on his face while Taehyung just nodded.

"Jiminie's boss is bad. I don't l-like him." He pouted and the two older guys laughed.

"We don't like him either baby bear." Baekhyun said, soothing his crying younger brother by combing his soft hair.

'But he's handsome too' He thought and shook his head by that. No way. That man was the reason that his hyung was crying!! He's a bad man.

"Go to your room now." Chanyeol said so the blonde nodded and left.

•••

'Hyungie was doing this all because of me.' Taehyung thought sadly. He suddenly remembered the bussiness card that Jeongguk gave him so he went to find it in his backpack's pocket.

He looked at the black card in his hand after he found it. Jeon Jeongguk has it's named printed on it in golden italics. The Jeon's company named printed on top with the logo.

"I have to make my decision." He mumbled to himsef. If he don't make it now, who knows what might happen next. He doesn't want his family to suffer.

[Fast Forward]

Saturday morning was a very special day for Taehyung. Because today was the day he decided to go to Jeon Tech and confront the Handsome CEO.

"It's okay Taehyung, you got this!!" He encouraged himself before going down their living room to ask permission.

"Baekie hyung, channie hyung, I'm going to a friends house okay?? Take care!!" And yes. This is Taehyung's first time, ever, lying to his big brother.

"Oh?? This early?" Chanyeol asked, kinda suspicious about the blonde boy. Taehyung just looked away, unable to meet his hyung's gaze.

"Yes! We were suposed to s-study together yesterday but I got h-home early." He reasoned. If you are in Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's shoe, you can tell that the boy was the meaning of nervous wreck.

But knowing his younger brother would not lie to him, or so, Baekhyun agreed.

"Ok. Just go home early hun. Take care." Taehyung nodded and gave them a peck on their cheeks.

I need to do this. Taehyung thought. So with that, he went out. On the way to the lion's den.