Chapter 20

(Flashback to Baekhyun's perspective)
Third person's POV
[Location, Byun residence]

"Oh my God.. w-what am I gonna do now?" Baekhyun slumped on the floor when the Mafia boss left with his baby brother.

"M-my Taetae.. Taehyungie.." Chanyeol hugged him as he let the older sobbed on his chest.

"Shh.. W-we'll get him back.." Chanyeol kissed his boyfriend's temple and wiped his tears. He can't stand the sight of his lovely boyfriend crying.

"I-I don't know C-Channie. T-that evil t-took Taehyung away f-from me." Baekhyun struggled to take a breath because he was hiccuping.

"D-don't cry anymore.. W-we will have him back, I p-promise." Chanyeol said, he didn't want to cry since it will only make Baekhyun even sad.

"Y-you think so?" Chanyeol nodded at his boyfriend and they stayed in that position a little longer.

Fast forward, next day
[Location, Jeon's base]

Staying here was not that bad. That was on Taehyung's mind since yesterday. Everyone was being nice, totally opposite of what he imagined.

He tried to think positively. Even though he was away from his hyungs, he get to meet other nice hyungs. And Jimin was here too so he was quite satisfied.

A knock on the door stopped Taehyung from daydreaming.

"Who is it??" He asked and the person outside answered.

"It's me Jimin, Jeongguk was looking for you. I'm gonna take you to his office." Jimin said so Taehyung complied. Since it was Jeongguk's order.

Taehyung followed Jimin until they stopped in front of a wooden door.

"He's here." Jimin said from the door and motioned Taehyung to go inside.

Taehyung went in only to be greeted by Jeongguk who was leaning on the wooden table.

He motioned him to come so Taehyung wordlessly obeyed. Standing in front of someone who was looking at you like you're some type of prey is uncomfortable.

"Look up." Jeongguk said since he was only looking down, fiddling his hands. Taehyung looked up only to meet the cold dark eyes of the ravenette.

Hands made their way to Taehyung's waist, pulling him close to the mascular body of Jeongguk.

"U-umm.."

He should protest right? He must push the ravenette away. He should struggle in his hold, yet why does he find himself leaning in to the Mafia boss' touch?

"Your brother was pestering me since yesterday." Jeongguk said that made Taehyung interested.

"W-what did he say??" His tone was so soft and it was annoying the mafia boss. He just can't take the younger's cuteness.

He was so innocent and he wanted to ruin that.

"Why should I tell you??" The ravenette said making the younger pout.

Why would you inform me if you wont tell me anyway? Taehyung thought to himself.

"E-eh?" He asked.

Quite a few minutes of just staring at each other when there's a sudden loud knocking at the door.

Namjoon came inside with a panicked face.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asked, frowning because he felt something wrong.

"S-second base was attacked."

"What!?"

"It's not a typical robbery. T-there's a traitor inside the mafia." Namjoon stated which made Taehyung frown.

'M-mafia.?'

Taehyung grew confused. The frown in his face grew stronger as he looked back and fort at the two taller man.

"Leave, Taehyung." Jeongguk said in a harsh voice. Taehyung felt scared as he didn't recognize Jeongguk's tone and expression.

It was... scary. He had a smile on his face but it's clear that he was mad. He took a quick peak at Jeongguk before leaving quietly.

He can't help but remember the look on Jeongguk's face. It was scary. As if he was ready to kill, and no one can stop him.

Chills ran through Taehyung's body as he made his way back to Jeongguk's bedroom again.

_______

"A traitor!? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you even doing your job right!?" Jeongguk was fuming mad. The rest of his circle was scared. They were currently in a meeting about what happened.

"It seems like the traitor was w-working for us in a long time. H-he knew every in's and out's of the base." Hoseok said.

"Find that traitor or I'll fucking kill you all!! Get it!?" Jeongguk shouted furiously.

"Yes sir!!" They saluted. No matter how close they are, they were all scared of Jeongguk. Especially now that he's mad. And mad Jeongguk is uncontrollable Jeongguk.

"I'll kill that traitor myself." Jeongguk almost growled. His eyes yearning for blood, for gore.

"The traitor must be on a higher rank as he had all access to every rooms." Namjoon said.

"That traitor didn't only attacked the base. He also stole a good amount of 5 billion dollars." Jeongguk slammed his hand on the table, not caring if it bruised or not.

His nostrils flared because of anger. His blood was boiling and he wanted to strangle someone, right now.

"Dismissed." The others prepared to leave as they were suffocated inside the meeting room.

Jeongguk's aura was so scary. He was ready to kill.