Chapter 51

I feel sick and my head was hurting because I cried so much yesterday. 🥺🥺

Third person's POV

A mess.

That's how you should describe Taehyung right now. He was whimpering and sweating as he pushed his ass back to Jeongguk who was gladly eating him out.

His ass cheeks being spread roughly by Jeongguk's hand as his mouth makes wonders on the blonde's sensitive heat. The ravenette circled his tounge on the puffy rim, tasting the slick as he pushed the wet muscle inside.

The blonde was so into the pleasure that he didn't even noticed that he was pushing his hips towards the older, practically drowning him between his ass.

He received a slap on his hips and he moaned.

"F-fuck.. K-kookie.. mhmm.." Taehyung moans, feeling the other taste him and fucks him with his naughty tounge.

"Taste so good baby.." Jeongguk muttered as he licked a stripe from Taehyung's balls up to his hole, kissing it one last time before moving on to Taehyung's back, leaving open mouthed kisses at his smooth unmarked skin.

He pushed the younger on his back and placed himself between the younger's legs. He cunningly smirked at the blonde who's already so wet and leaking on his tip.

"O-off.." Taehyung muttered shyly as he pulled on the older's clothes, wanting it off already. Jeongguk chuckled as he granted the younger's wish. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his smooth muscular chest and abs.

"What an impatient little slut." Jeongguk teased as he slowly pulled his bottom off, revealing his rock hard member.

"V said you deserve a reward." Taehyung said and stood on his knees and kissed Jeongguk who immediately returned his steamy kiss.

He pushed the ravenette on his back and climbed on his stomach sitting on it as he caressed the older's chest.

"I really do. Don't you think so?" Jeongguk smirked at the now confident boy. Oh damn, he looks so sexy like this.

"Yes. I think daddy deserves a reward.." Taehyung said confidently as he bend forward and licked the ravenette's adam's apple that made him instantly arch his neck.

"Fuck, baby." Jeongguk hissed as he suddenly grope the younger's ass. Taehyung didn't complain and let the other do what he wants. It's his reward anyways. Jeongguk kneaded the flesh with his hands while Taehyung continued to leave open mouthed kisses on the ravenette's jaw.

Jeongguk's neck was now full of dark marks and Taehyung giggled, satisfied at his artwork.

"I made so manyy." Taehyung said as he pointed at the hickeys. Jeongguk smiled lightly at the boy as he lightly tapped his ass cheeks.

"I'm so hard baby." Jeongguk said as he tried to position his cock on the younger's hole but his hands was slapped away.

"Daddy needs to be patient." Taehyung sing songed as he rubbed his ass lightly on the older's abs.

"I swear to god, baby. If you didn't do it I'll fuck you in front of everybody." Jeongguk said. His grip tight on the younger's waist.

"Hmm.. just lay back and let me take care of you." Taehyung said as he claimed again, the ravenette's luscious lips. Jeongguk didn't know what came into him and he was obeying the blonde. But he kinda liked it though.

He liked how Taehyung was being a power bottom. He liked how even though he can just fuck the other like a rag doll, he still layed down and let his lover do his thing.

The new found confidence of Taehyung is making him feel so proud.

Taehyung finally pulled away after the long steamy kiss and turned his back towards the ravenette knowing the older loves the view of his ass.

He slightly bend over and took his fingers inside his mouth and rimmed his hole after. Jeongguk watched amused. Fuck, he's so sexy.

Taehyung puts a finger inside him, whimpering at the feeling.

"Good boy. Make daddy proud." Jeongguk said proudly and the younger felt even more motivated as he pushed another finger in, scissoring himself open.

Once he felt like he was finally prepped, he positioned the older's member on his entrance and slowly sinked down.

"A-ah..s-shit."

He received a smack on his ass suddenly, making him jolt.

"No swearing, okay baby?" Jeongguk said and the blonde nodded before fully sinking down on the older's thick member.

He felt the uncomfort of the sudden stretch so he stayed into position before finally moving himself up and down.

Jeongguk felt suffocated by the blonde's tight heat as he stopped himself from just fucking the blonde until he was used.

"Fuck. Baby.." Jeongguk groaned when he felt the younger moving faster. The bed was basically moving with them as it creates loud squeaking sound everytime Taehyung moves.

"Ahh.. hmm.. so big.." Taehyung moans, holding on Jeongguk's knee as he pushed himself further even though his muscles were already hurting.

Jeongguk bit his lips and held on the younger's waist before thrusting up, meeting the younger's bounce who's moans and whimpers were filling the entire room.

"Let me see you, baby." Jeongguk said and Taehyung instantly complied, turning around to face Jeongguk as he sinked down again on the older's cock. Jeongguk sat up and claimed the blonde's luscious lip.

Taehyung started moving again, with his hair bouncing up and down cutely as he find his tounge twined with Jeongguk's, both tasting each other.

"K-kookie.. I-I'm so close.. mhmm.."

Both were panting, chasing their breaths as they also chase their high. The older was painting Taehyung's neck with marks like it was a canvas. His hands gripping on Taehyung's waist not realizing that he was leaving hand marks.

"Mmn.. me too darling.. f-fuck." Jeongguk hissed as he thrusted up again. The blonde was too into pleasure that his eyes rolled back his neck arching back as his mouth hang open. And Jeongguk found this beautiful.

"Aahg.. mhmm.. k-kookie!!" Taehyung's moans becomes more and more whiny as he felt his high nearing.

"You wanna cum?? Hmm, B-baby? Ahh fuck.." Taehyung replied with a nod as he bit his lips to prevent himself from being loud.

"K-kookie.. please.." Taehyung whined, holding on Jeongguk's shoulders as he bounced up and down on the older's member. His moves was being unstable.

"Cum. Baby." So with Jeongguk's command, Taehyung came. Untouched.

His seeds staining their lower stomachs as Jeongguk followed suite, releasing inside the younger who twitched in sensitivity.

The both panted and Taehyung took the older's lips to his again with a soft passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, kookie." Taehyung whispered on the older's lips leaving Jeongguk smiling like an idiot. Oh God, I'm so whipped.

"And I love you too baby."

Yey!! Soft sex🥺 They're so cutteee. And also, there's a black out again because it's raining sooo hard.