Chapter 27.1

I'm really sorry I forgot a special chapter. This is when Jeongguk tortured Taehyung's harrasser which is the reporter.

Third person's POV
[Location, Basement]

"So you are the reporter who harrassed an 11 year old boy." Jeongguk said as he walk, circling the captive who was trembling from fear.

"Do you remember that?? Hmm?? The little boy you harrased??" Jeongguk hissed, imagining the thing's Taehyung had to go through with this disgusting woman.

"That boy might forgive you, but me?? I don't." Jeongguk chuckled as he saw the scared look on the woman's face. She was looking at him like he was insane. Well he is but she doesn't have to know that.

"Does Byun Taehyung ring a bell? Hmm?" He asked as he ripped the gag on the reporter's mouth.

"I-I swear I didn't do anything to the boy!! He was lying!!" The woman said trying to defend herself.

"Of cource he wouldn't lie, because he isn't the one to tell me. I did my research, woman." Jeongguk was talking a lot. And he was being impatient already. He really needs to see blood right now.

"P-please!! Have mercy!!" The woman begged when she realized that there are no one that would help her anymore.

"RM." jeongguk called and the taller moved towards them, holding a box on his hands.

"According to our rule, women who have done any malicious thing to a man, especially a family of the mafia, will be punished by the breast ripper." After saying that, he handed the golden box to Jeongguk.

"Breast ripper huh?? Fun." Jeongguk chuckled, opening the box which revealed a metal thing that looked like a cooking tong, the only difference was it's ends were like fork that only had two tines.

"P-please, have mercy on me!! I swear to not do it anymore a-and forget about a-anything that happened here!! I-I wont tell anybody!!" The woman panicked as she saw the thing that Jeongguk was holding

She knew exactly what that is. That was on the news a couple of times. The breast ripper.

"Why risk that when I can just kill you here??" Jeongguk asked as he tilted his head. Namjoon gave him his gloves that he immediately wore.

"T-that was a long time ago!! I-I swear I really regret that!!" The woman cried as she cannot see what the other's expression are, since he was wearing a mask.

"Regret isn't enough for me. I want you to suffer." Jeongguk said coldly. He was making way to the fire that his men created, putting the metal's edge on the hot coal that was still glowing.

"P-please.. I'll do a-anything.." the woman cried and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Too bad I don't want anything from you." He said. He ordered his men to undress the captive which they immediately obeyed.

They ripped the woman's clothes, leaving her upper body naked.

"Don't you think you're too old to be harassing a boy?? Why don't you find someone your own age?? Hmm? You weak woman!!" Jeongguk can't help but slap the crying woman.

His hand's are itching to touch her blood. He wanted her to suffer because of what she did to Taehyung. His baby.

"I-I'm sorry.. please. I-I didn't know he was r-related to you.." The woman cried.

"Shut up." Jeongguk hissed as he took back the ripper. The edge was hot and almost glowing from heat. This made the woman tremble. Sweating as she saw Jeongguk approaching her slowly.

"N-nooo... please!!" She begged and cried but it was all useless. She's a reporter, she knew ho Jeongguk is. How he have no mercy over his victims. There was zero chance of escaping now.

Jeongguk grabbed her hair and she grunted from pain.

"Don't make me more angry woman." He gritted his teeth and pushed the woman back. One of his men holding her shoulder to stop her from struggling.

"No!! No please!!" The woman cried as she felt the metal nearing her, aiming for her chest. Jeongguk didn't hesitate and ripped the woman's bust with it.

"Aahhhh!!! Stop please!!" The woman cried as she felt the burning heat from her chest.

Jeongguk laughed loudly, sounding like a maniac as he saw the woman's breast slide on the groud, leaving a bloody mess.

He stepped on it from anger and the flesh exploded as the blood smeared everywhere.

He put back the metal on the coal to heat it again as he watch the woman crying and struggling. Blood dripping down from her open wound.

"N-no more.. please.." She begged but Jeongguk only shook his head as a no. The woman cried more as she saw that Jeongguk took back the ripper again.

Walking back to her like he was her worst nightmare, which he really is.

"No!! Stop!! I h-have kids.. please!" She cried and Jeongguk only ignored her.

"Do you want me to kill them for you too?." Jeongguk asked and the woman instantly shook her head.  He just chuckled and ripped the womans breast with what he was holding, leaving the woman crying again as the flesh slide on the ground.

"Beautiful." Jeongguk laughed as he saw the bloody mess on his gloves.

He returned the ripper on it's box as he silently watched the woman struggling.

"I-It h-hurts.. please.." She cried with a small voice.

Jeongguk sighed.

"I'm getting bored. Kill her." Jeongguk said as he gave back Namjoon his gloves and walked out of the basement to find his baby.

He felt a little happy to kill the one who harassed his Taehyung.

Because no one has the rights to touch his baby like that. No one else but him. And he'll make sure to kill everyone who laid their dirty hands on his beauty.