Chapter 29

Third person's POV

[Location, Unidentified]

They both didn't know how they ended up this way. Taehyung only wanted to please the older, but he didn't know they would end up this way. Jeongguk was so aroused right now that he didn't know if he was able to stop anymore.

The younger was so intoxicating. He's like his drug that he cannot avoid, the drug that he craves.

Their lips lock inside the moving vehicle. Making out like they're so hungry for it. Taehyung was uncomfortable at first because of the small space but he managed to get the hang of it.

"F-fuck.. you've got some nice package baby boy." Jeongguk mumbled as he kneaded Taehyung's ass with his big hands.

"D-daddyy.. Y-your d-dick.." What he means to say was that Jeongguk's cock was rubbing on his. Jeongguk managed to understand what the younger was saying so he thrusted his hips up, meeting the younger's smaller bulge.

"Why don't you move your ass? hmm baby boy?" Jeongguk said, smirking. He held the other's hair as he pulled him to a hungry kiss. Their lips locked while Jeongguk pushed his tounge inside the younger's cavern. Tasting all Taehyung's sweetness.

But just as Taehyung started moving his hips, the car came into a stop. The two was disturbed but nonetheless continued kissing until they heard the driver talked.

"We're here boss." Jeongguk had a frown on his face. Not satisfied. He had a fucking boner for fuck's sake.

He gritted his teeth with an urge to kick the divider and slam the driver's face on the car but Taehyung stopped him by pecking his lips with a small rectangular smile on his beautiful face.

Jeongguk managed to calm himself down.

"You're lucky you're cute baby boy." Taehyung only giggled and their lips lock into a small passionate kiss before deciding to go out.

*Hahahahaha sorry for the cockblock, just feeling it*

They both stood outside a restaurant. It was not the kind of expensive restaurant that Jeongguk was expecting but Taehyung said he wanted to eat here so Jeongguk decided to eat here just for his baby.

"This is a very small restaurant." Jeongguk grunted. He didn't want to eat in this kind of place. It was so cheap and crowdy, and look! The garbage was just at the entrance, It was so disgusting for him.

"They have very delicious food Kookie! I really missed the food here." Taehyung only muttered, remembering that he used to eat here with his brother.

"Well then. Let's get inside." Jeongguk stated when he noticed the younger's longing look.

*****

Jeongguk isn't kidding. He really didn't like the place. Everyone was looking at them. Other guys was looking at his Taehyung like he's some piece of meat. He was really itching to claw their eyes out so that they can't look anymore.

"Goodmorning misters. May I take your order?" A girl in her twenties came on their table, eyeing Jeongguk to which Taehyung noticed and his eyebrows raised at the girl.

"Uhmm, yes. We wanted to have Extra cheesy pepperoni pizza, Two orders of roasted chicken, two orders of cheese sticks with fries and coke for the drinks." Taehyung said and gave the waiter back the menu.

Taehyung noticed she was still looking at Jeongguk like she didn't hear Taehyung. The blonde was irritated by the way she looks at his man so he slammed the menu on the table earning everyone's stare. Jeongguk smirked at his baby.

"Hey miss. I ordered already so can you please stop looking at my boyfriend and get to work already!?" Taehyung sassied at the shocked girl so she quickly bowed in shame and attempted to leave.

"Hey, do you even remember my order!? Or are you busy trying to flirt with my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I-i'm sorry sir, can you please repeat the order?" Taehyung huffed but can only repeat their order to her.

He isn't usually like this. He was the kind of guy who was weak and didn't talk back to people. But why did he do that with just a mere sight of her looking at Jeongguk??

What's his problem?

"That was kinda hot baby." Jeongguk smirked. Taehyung only rubbed his face in shame when he saw the other smirking.

"Didn't know I'm your boyfriend" Taehyung perked up at the word. Boyfriend? Really? What has gotten into his mind?

"W-well, you did say I-I'm yours and v-vice versa." Taehyung replied and blushed, looking down at his fingers. Jeongguk only chuckled on his shy baby boy. The visit here isn't so bad after all.

Minutes after that encounter, their order came with a different waiter this time. He placed the order into their table not forgetting to bow before leaving.

"This is so many baby boy." Jeongguk said as he looked at all the food in front of him.

"W-well. I eat a l-lot so." Jeongguk only nodded and they started eating. Him watching Taehyung eat so happily.

Taehyung was eating messily and Jeongguk only chuckled at his cuteness. Other customers are staring at him in disgust and Jeongguk can only glare at them to stop.

"That's Jeongguk isn't he?"

"You mean the world's craziest mob boss?"

"Shut up!! If he hears you then we're all dead!"

Jeongguk's ears perked up at some guys who was murmuring about him. This pests didn't know how to fucking shut up. He thought angrily.

He decided to deal with them later and texted his men to bring them on his basement.

"Kookie, why aren't you eating that fries?" Taehyung asked when he saw that Jeongguk's fries was untouched.

"I'm allergic to potatoes baby." Jeongguk said.

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know.. I'll eat them for you." Taehyung said and he snatched the fries from Jeongguk's table and ate them happily.

The mob boss can only smile at the scene.