Chapter 28

Third person's POV

[Location, Jeon's Base]

It was a normal day at Jeon's base. Everyone was doing their thing. The mafia member's are busy tracking the traitor. Hoseok haven't left his computer since yesterday while Jeongguk was being impatient, yelling at them here and there.

"It's been a week and I haven't seen any progress!!" Jeongguk yelled. They were in their meeting room talking about it.

"That's because that traitor was so sly!! It's as if he knew that we were looking for him!!" Hoseok reasoned as he typed like a madman on his computer. He's also been stressed about this, he was up all night and day.

"We have to be patient Jeongguk-ah, we'll find him in no time." Jimin rubbed Jeongguk's shoulders to soothe him.

"Don't fucking touch me!!" Jeongguk growled and Jimin hastily removed his hands, scared of his crazy boss.

"Sorry." Jimin mumbled under his breath and rolled his eyes secretly, not wanting to anger the older more.

"Find him quickly, and bring him to me. I'll skin him alive." Jeongguk muttered before leaving the meeting room and slammed the door closed. The other's flinching because of it.

"That impatient brat." Jin mumbled and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I understand Jeongguk, we have to find him quickly if we want our mafia in peace." Suga said in a serious tone and the others nodded at him.

"I know, but everyone was doing their best." Jimin said also agreeing with Seokjin.

"I know. But don't you think that person was so sly? It's as if he was a higher ranked." The others was shocked by Yoongi's sentence.

"I noticed that too, what if It's one of us??" Namjoon mumbled, confused.

"That's possible, we have no choice but to trust ourselves right now." Jimin said.

"Jimin is right, It is possible. So you guys should be careful. I still have to track so many more people. I'll take my leave now." J-hope mumbled before leaving with his laptop.

"What is happening to us?." Jin sadly said. Namjoon rubbing his back to soothe him.

"They're just stressed out." Jimin muttered. The consigliere can't help but sigh out of frustration.

*****

"Jeonggukie?? Are you done with the meeting??" Taehyung said excitedly when he saw the mafia boss walking out of the meeting room.

Jeongguk didn't notice Taehyung as he was mad and the younger pouted, thinking that Jeongguk was mad at him.

He followed the mafia boss with a pout on his face until they were in their room. Jeongguk even slammed the door on Taehyung's face not noticing that the younger was following him.

"K-kookie is m-mad at me." Taehyung's eyes became teary and didn't notice that he was already crying. He didn't know what he did wrong to upset the older.

He clutched the tata plushie in his hands as he continue to silently sob. (i'm soft)

Jeongguk heard the crying sounds that's why he hastily opened the door only to reveal a crying Taehyung.

"Taehyung, why are you crying!?" Jeongguk was shocked because of the younger. He thought someone hurted him so he's all ready to kill.

"Y-you're.. mad at t-taetae.." He sniffled while Jeongguk took his face at his hands, wiping the younger's tears.

"What? Baby boy I'm not mad. Especially not to you. Why would you say that??" Jeongguk frowned and watched the younger sniffled, wiping his own tears with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"I called y-you when you w-walked out of meeting room b-but you ignored me!! S-so I followed k-kookie but he c-losed the door at ta-tae's face." Taehyung had a small pout as he say that, and the mafia boss can't help but coo at his cuteness.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry okay? Don't cry anymore. Daddy isn't mad at you. He is just stressed at work." Jeongguk soothed the younger by pulling him to his chest, to which the younger wrapped his arms around the older.

"I j-just thought.. sorry daddy." Taehyung mumbled against Jeongguk's chest which made the older coo.

"What if daddy treats you today? Do you want to go outside??" Jeongguk suggested which made the younger perk up. Almost like a puppy.

"Yes!!" The younger said excitedly. His hair bouncing as he jumped up and down fron excitement. I'm glad I'm taking his mind off his brother. Jeongguk thought.

"Then what are you waiting for baby. Go prepare now." Jeongguk said and the younger nodded before running inside his room.

Jeongguk followed inside, also feeling excited about going out with the beautiful boy.

*******

Jeongguk and Taehyung left the house. They were inside Jeongguk's car that looks so expensive that Taehyung didn't want to sit on it.

They were in the back seat as one of Jeongguk's men drives. Actually, they were not both sitting on the leather seats as Taehyung is partically on Jeongguk's lap, cuddling with the older.

Their driver gave them weird looks and Jeongguk just glared at him before turning up the divider to give him and his baby some private time.

"Daddy, where are we going today?" Taehyung asked, head perking up to look at the raven haired.

"Well where do you want to go baby boy?" Jeongguk asked, holding the younger close to him. Hands on Taehyung's ass. Well Taehyung didn't really mind that since he thought it was harmless.

"Uhmm.. I wanted to eat roasted chicken and pizza's and fries and many milktea's!!" Taehyung said cutely while counting digits on his fingers.

"That's too many, can you finish them?" Taehyung only nodded and the older chuckled at him shortly.

"Well can you give daddy a reward first??" Taehyung looked at him curiously, confuse as to what reward he was talking about.

"What reward does daddy want?" Taehyung asked, his head turning to the side as he looked at Jeongguk curiously.

"Well I want this *grabs Tae's ass* and this *rubs Tae's lips*" Jeongguk said and the younger jerked up at the sudded touch.

"B-but.. we're in a c-car." Taehyung stated with a blush.

"I don't care. I want this now." Jeongguk said huskily while he kneads on the younger's plump ass. Taehyung subconsciously arching his back.

Jeongguk smirked at him.

HUEHEHEHEHEHEHE *evil smile*