Chapter 26

Third person's POV

[Continuation]

"What the.."

Jeongguk's eyes almost fell out of It's socket when he saw the scenario inside his bedroom. At first he thought he was just daydreaming but after blinking a couple of times he realized it was real.

His member instantly twitched seeing the younger pleasure himself. What a naughty boy. He thought with a smirk.

"J-Jeongguk!? T-this.. umm.." Taehyung stated in a panicked state. Face red from embarrassment. He didn't know Jeongguk will be back early! That was so embarrassing. 

"You naughty little doll." Jeongguk smirked seeing the younger's shocked but shy face. He walked towards the bed while Taehyung backed away until he was leaning on the headboard.

"Were you so bored that you decided to hump a pillow? Hmm, What a sight." He teased again and the younger whined.

"I-I was just.. a-ahmm." Taehyung tried to explain, but not knowing what to say, he just shut up his mouth.

"You were bored? You wanna do something about that?" Jeongguk pointed at the bulge on the younger's shorts. Taehyung was having second thoughts. But It hurts, so he nodded. Bingo! Jeongguk thought.

"Then do something about this first baby boy." Jeongguk pointed towards the visible bulge at his sweatpants. He clearly wasn't expecting a scene like this. What a quick turn of events.

"W-what will I do?" Taehyung asked curiously. Jeongguk motioned him to come so he crawled slowly until he was infront of Jeongguk. He was on the bed while Jeongguk was standing from the side.

"Open it and suck it like a lolly, mkay?." Jeongguk ordered, so with his shaky hands. He put his hands around it. He already felt the mafia boss' big size through his sweatpants. So with a gulp, Taehyung pulled the pants down, revealing a big member which almost slapped him on the face.

Taehyung looked at the thing infront of him while taking in it's appearance, might as well say that Jeongguk is NOT average at all.

He looked up to Jeongguk once again, not knowing what to do, so the older guided his head until his lips touch the head.

"M-mister.."

"Call me daddy from now on. Come on now, suck." Still a little hesitant, Taehyung opened his mouth and sucked on the tip.

His hands was gripping the base tightly as he licked and sucked on the tip. Jeongguk isn't wrong. Taehyung does look pretty with his mouth on his cock, sucking it like his life depended on it.

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk with puppy eyes and the older cursed, seeing the younger so innocent but sinful at the same time.

"F-fuck.." Jeongguk gripped the younger's hair and pushed his cock inside more, leaving the younger gagging.

Taehyung didn't know why but the fact that he was choking on Jeongguk's cock right now is turning him on even more. He loved the way the older's face scrunched because of pleasure and how he groans when Taehyung accidentally graze his teeth on his tip.

His plump lips wrapped around the base as he didn't know if he can take any further than that but the mafia boss clearly isn't satisfied so he pushed it all the way in and Taehyung's face redden at the gesture.

He was having a hard time breathing but as minutes passed he became more calm. His face still red when Jeongguk began moving his hips.

His tip was brushing on the younger's throat and Taehyung held onto Jeongguk's thigh, his nails digging in the soft skin.