Chapter 47

Third person's POV
[Location, Byun's residence]

"Are you crazy!??"

The loud voice of the smaller male echoed around the entire living room of the Byun's where the couple was staying right now. The voice belongs to Byun Baekhyun. Taehyung's brother, or should I say step brother.

"Mr, Byun I have no issues to talk to you anymore. You've had your time with my son, it was now time for him to face his duties." The old man on the other line said. It was Taehyung's father, his real father.

"No!! I absolutely disagree mr, Kim!! How many times should I told you that Taehyung is your son, and not V!! Are you really going to take away his freedom like that? How can he manage your gang alone!!?" Baekhyun wasn't angry, he was fucking enraged. The only thing calming him down was the way his boyfriend rubbed his back for comfort.

"Mr, Byun I will be the one to decide for my own son and not some petty step brother like you." Baekhyun scoffed as he heard those words from the elder. He can't believe this!!

Not too long ago, Taehyung was basically stolen from him by Jeon Jeongguk and now his real father was forcing the blonde to be a mafia boss. A fucking mafia boss, and for god's sake!! Taehyung can't even hurt an ant!!

"Listen you old fucker! If you didn't stop this madness I swear I'll fucking kill you!!" Baekhyun yelled on the phone and finally ended the call. He threw the phone angrily, wanting to hurt the old man so badly.

He sighed, slumping on the couch as he massaged his aching temple. His boyfriend beside him was frowning, looking at him in pity. Too many problems was happening, it's like there was no end. And he was worried for both Baekhyun and Taehyung.

"Wanna talk about it??" Chanyeol asked, Baekhyun shooked his head not wanting to talk about that old man anymore. He was getting stressed these days and he's also missing his brother, Taehyung.

"What am I gonna do, Chan?" Without realizing, Baekhyun was already sobbing. He felt so sad and sick at the same time. His brother didn't deserve this, Taehyung didn't deserve it at all.

Why does every dangerous men lurks around his brother?? It's not fair. The only thing he wants was for Taehyung to live safe and happy, but now he can't even talk to him because he's in the hands of the most dangerous person out of all of them.

"You can cry it out Baek. We'll figure it out, if not... then we have to seek help from Jeon." Chanyeol's words seems to struck a chord on Baekhyun. He immediately stood up, angrily wiping his tears as he glare at his boyfriend.

"No! We are not seeking Jeon for help. That's final." Baekhyun stubbornly said as he left. Chanyeol sighed being stressed himself. Seems like nothing good happened ever since Jeon appeared on their lives.

[Jeon's Basement]

"Everyone's here?" Jeongguk asked once they arrived in front of the basement door, a man who was guarding nodded. Jeongguk hummed satisfied as the guard opened the door. He instantly pulled the excited V inside.

There are many people inside including his team, guards surrounding the room while Jimin who was locked on his cell was looking out, whistling at the scene.

The three girls were tied on the chair while the man was tied on the pole, angrily moving around while hissing as the cuffs dug on his skin. The two girls are crying and Lisa seems like she was happy instead of being fearful.

"Kookie, what a sight to see you here. Is this a surprise? Are you fucking me in front of these bitches?" Lisa smirked but once she saw Taehyung, she instantly glared at him. The blonde just smirked at him.

Jeongguk's men scoffed at the fringed lady. Jeez, is she that stupid?

"Daddy.. how do you know that I hate these people? Are we gonna torture them? I want to cut mr. Shin's dick for looking at me pervertedly." Lisa said to Jeongguk as she fluttered his eyes. V scoffed as he took a step towards the girl.

"You're being arrogant, lady. This is for me, not for you. Get that inside your non existent brain m'kay?" V sassed, arms crossed as he raised his brows at the girl.

Lisa also raised his brows at the boy before spitting on his face. She laughed at the disgusted face V made as Jeongguk's men rushed to give him a tissue.

V glared at the girl and slapped her so hard that her head snapped to the side.

"Y-you bitch!" *slap*

V slapped her again but now on the other side of her face. He gripped the girls hair roughly that she whimpered at the sting on her scalp. The two other girls stared at him fearfully as he spitted back at Lisa's face. The only difference was that she was unable to wipe it.

Jeongguk smirked at this, extremely turned on by the sight of V punishing this girl.

"I told Daddy I will only watch but you're forcing me to punish you myself." V gritted his teeth as he said those. Damn, he was itching to hurt this annoying girl.

He released the girl's hair as he turned his attention towards the two other girls who looked away, whimpering.

"Do you know what you did?" V asked, arms crossed but the two didn't answer. He scoffed as he stood in front of them.

"Why are you both quiet now? You seem to talk a lot earlier right?" V teased as he kicked on the girl's knee, earning a whimper.

"W-were sorry.. p-please release us.. w-we wont do it a-again please." The girl named Lee Yuna said while she's sobbing.

He just 'tsked' in return and went back beside Jeongguk who held his waist, pecking his lips.

'This is going to be fun.'