Chapter 7

Third person's POV

[Location, Jeon Tech]

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung looked at the gigantic building in front of him. It was so tall that it almost passed the clouds.

He walked nervously at the building's front glass door and saw his nervous expression on it.

Don't be a scaredy cat taetae. He thought nervously as he nodded to himself.

"I got this." He mumbled.

When he got inside the building he was met by the sight truly magnificent. The lobby was so wide and it looked classy.

A woman greeted him on the front desk with a smile that he returned immediately.

"You have an appointment sir??" The kind woman asked making Taehyung panic a little bit.

"O-oh, umm, I-I'm from B-byun tech." He blurted out making the woman frown as she looked at what looks like a schedule.

"Byun tech? As for Mr. Jeon's schedule there's no appointment for Byun Technologies today." She said kindly.

"T-that's because my brother p-personally sent me here, I'm B-byun Taehyung." Taehyung again, lied. But the woman was kind enough to let him go.

He felt bad for lying, but he's only doing this for his brother's sake. He didn't want his brother to end up in prison and disappoint their grandparents who worked hard to build that company.

"Is that so?? Okay then mr. Byun, someone will send you in Mr. Jeon's office in thirty minutes. You can wait at the lobby." The woman smiled politely and after that, he went to sit on the couch.

This company is so big and classy, and they have paintings of some famous artist too!!' He thought, finding the arts so magnificent as he is interested in them.

******

After waiting for almost half an our, a bulky man in suit made his way in front of Taehyung making him scared as he stared at the giant.

"I'll escort you to Mr. Jeon.." The guard saif while Taehyung just stupidly nodded and followed like a dog with his head hanged low.

They went inside the elevator and Taehyung isn't even shocked when he saw that the highest floor was 71st.

The elevetor was on the side of the building with a wall of glass so he can see the city outside.

(Smth like this)

It's so pretty!! He thought as he gazed at the surroundings

It's so pretty!! He thought as he gazed at the surroundings. Even though he was scared by heights the sight just made yp for it.

"We're here sir." The man leaded him the way until they both stood in front of a big wooden door.

There's no one working here, so he thought that maybe the whole floor was for the ceo only.

The man knocked.

"Come in." The two heard someone from the inside said. Slowly, the giant man in suit opened the door which reveals an aesthetic office with a city view. It's so beautiful.

"I told you, Jackson, I don't want any interruptions for today. Didn't I tell you to cancel all my appointments!!?" Jeongguk hissed angrily until he heard a soft voice.

"U-umm Mr. Jeon??" Taehyung stuttered and walked forward with hesitating steps, seeing how the ravenette was angry. It made him scared and nervous.

They locked eyes and Jeongguk let out a smirk.

"You may leave, Jackson." Jeongguk ordered. The Jackson guy, bowed and left the office.

"Come here." Jeongguk gestured him to come which he obeyed immediately.

"Mr. J-jeon, I-I'm here because of my brother." He stuttered. Not wanting to look at the raven's cold eyes, his head remained low looking at the ground.

"He sent you here??" Jeongguk asked with a smirk.

"No! It's my own choice to c-come here!! I am here to ask why are you threatening my hyung!!?" He blurted out angrily but Jeongguk just chuckled thinking he looked like an angry puppy.

"Your brother lied." Jeongguk stated.

"W-what??" Taehyung asked curiously. He knew his hyung wouldn't lie. He's a man of his words.

"He said he'll give me anything I want in exchange for the company's merging, as said in the contract, but he didnt. " Jeongguk trailed off.

"And what is it that you want??" Taehyung asked.

"I want you." The ravenette said like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"What!?" Taehyung asked again. He can't believe this. He's not some toy to own! He's his own person.

"It's you, that I want in exchange for all the success that your receiving. But I don't think your brother wants to." Jeongguk fake pouted.

It was their family's company!! Why should he give that up!? It's only right that Baekhyun fought for him and the company because that's his responsibility. But what if his power wasn't enough to protect both?

"Do you want that Taehyung?? Do you want your brother spending his life in the jail?? Do you want your family dead??" Jeongguk asked, smirking when he saw the boy's lips trembling. Success.

"N-no.."

"No?? Then what do you think you're supposed to do??" Jeongguk was now smiling widely. Taehyung gulped a lump on his throat before answering.

"I'll d-do anything you want, j-just stay away f-from my family from now on." By now, tears are already falling from his doe eyes, wetting his rosy cheeks with his pinkish lips trembling. He's scared, yes. But nothing is more important to him than his hyung and his family.

"Good choice baby boy." Jeongguk hummed satisfied. He stood up which made the blonde walk a step back. The mafia boss chuckled.

He took a step until there were only a little space in between them. He pulled his hips harshly and slammed Taehyung's upper body on the table, bending him over the rough surface.

Jeongguk let his pelvis brushed in Taehyung's ass which made the younger squirm. He's uncomfortable.

He leaned in till his lips touch the shell of Taehyung's ear, then he whispered.

"I'll give you a week to say goodbye." Jeongguk stated huskily and with that, he stood up and left the crying boy on the table.

"Don't wet my documents or I'll punish you. You may leave now." Jeongguk said coldly as he pat the younger's ass.

With one call, Jackson entered again and escorted the crying boy outside.

I'm scared.. but It's for hyungs.