Chapter 32

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's room]

Jeongguk woke up by a sound. Normally, no sound like this came from the roof. He instantly frowned as he look at his surroundings.

He feelt like there was someone walking at the roof. He quietly wore his robe and got his gun in his drawer and held it tightly with his hands. Jaw gritting out of annoyance.

Who dares came into his property like that? Disturbing his precious sleep and sneaking on his roof?

He went out the balcony and quietly shut it back, afraid that he might wake Taehyung up who was still in a deep slumber.

"Show yourself!" He commanded but heard nothing again. He heard someone jump from the roof and he immediately aimed at it. He shoot but the man in black quickly ran away.

"Fuck!!"

He kicked the railings in annoyance as he let the possible traitor ran away. He went back inside, angrily typing on his phone to call someone.

[yes boss?]

A groggy voice answered from the other line.

"You and Namjoon, in my room, now!" He said and angrily ended the call. He went back on his bed and saw Taehyung's sleeping figure.

"I won't let you get hurt, my little bitch." He mumbled as he stroke the younger's jaw. Pressing a peck on his full lips before he leaned away.

He stared at the younger for a couple of minutes minutes until he heard gentle knocks on his door. He quietly commanded them to go inside who was shocked by the room.

The two noted the discarded clothes on the floor, the wet patch on the sheets and the smell of the room.

They definitely fucked. The two shared the same thoughts.

"You called us boss??" Hoseok asked. Namjoon was standing straight beside him too.

"Someone was snooping around the roof. Find him, and bring him to me. Might be a possible traitor." Jeongguk said.

"We'll do that right away sir." Namjoon said and bowed, all ready to leave until Jeongguk asked them something.

"Is everyone in their room?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well I think so." Hoseok replied.

"You go check them. Namjoon, you stay here." Jeongguk commanded and Hoseok bowed and left. Checking the other guys.

"Namjoon, I want you two to keep this as a secret. You two will work together and you won't tell anyone about this, including the others. Keep in silence as you work." Jeongguk ordered.

"Noted boss. Is that why you asked Hoseok to check the rooms.?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." Jeongguk answered and not a minute after, Hoseok returned with a frown etched on his face.

"Boss. Suga isn't in his room." Hoseok said and Jeongguk felt annoyed to the core. It might be Suga or it might be not. Who can tell?

"You two, keep him on track for now." The two nodded and left. Leaving Jeongguk rubbing his temples.

"Jeongguk?? Where are you??" A groggy voice was heard from the bed, alertingJeongguk.

"Why are you still awake??" Jeongguk asked and went back to their bed, discarding his robe to the side again.

"Nothing. I just heard you talking." Taehyung yawned. Crawling towards Jeongguk again sitting on his lap.

"It's already 3 in the morning, go back to sleep." Jeongguk said and the blonde shook his head no.

"Want you again kook." Taehyung mumbled. His cock was already half hard by the scene on his dream.

"What?? You still aren't tired??" Jeongguk chuckled, amused by the younger. My baby is such a cock slut huh? Jeongguk thought with a scoff.

"No. Want daddy again. Feels empty." Taehyung whined hugging Jeongguk.

"Alright baby. I'll fuck you so hard that you wont beg for more." Jeongguk said as he carried Taehyung outside. The air on the balcony was cold but neither the two cares.

Jeongguk put Taehyung on his feet as he turned him around.

"Hold on the railings baby." Jeongguk said and the younger immediately complied. Gripping the railings so hard.

Without a warning, Jeongguk went inside. Immediately thrusting as soon as he went in, leaving no time for Taehyung to prepare.

"Ahh..!! Y-you're too f-fa—Ahhn!" Jeongguk didn't let Taehyung complain as he smack his ass.

He smirked, well if you don't know.. Jeongguk might have a thing for public sex. It just made him feel tingles.

"You're driving me crazy, baby.. hmm.. feel so good like that??" Jeongguk was letting out small grunts and heavy breaths as he fucked Taehyung in his liking.

"Daa—ddy!! Ahh.. too much!! Too m-much!!" Taehyung complained again as he felt himself shaking in sensitivity.

"Shut up and take daddy's cock!! You little slut. You wanted this." Jeongguk smacked his ass again and that made him buck his hips.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung up by his neck, intentionally cutting out his air supply as the younger struggled to breath.

He was letting out small whimpers and moans. It hurts but he also don't understand why he likes it. Taehyung can't even pinpoint why but he liked how Jeongguk was being rough at him.

"Oh my slut likes these, huh??" Jeongguk was amused once again. He thought he would hear Taehyung begging to stop yet his face looked like he was drunk on pleasure.

"Y-yes daddy." Taehyung can only mumble.

"You want to taste daddy's cum?? Hmm??" Taehyung eagerly nodded and only find himself being pushed by Jeongguk on his knees.

"Open wide my little cum slut." Jeongguk said and the younger did so. Jeongguk was jacking himself off, chasing his own orgasm as the younger waited for him like a good puppy. Mouth hanging open with his tounge slightly out.

"Fuck.. take it all baby." Jeongguk said as he let himself cum all over the younger's face.

Taehyung gulped it all down but it made a mess on his cheek. He licked it off Jeongguk's tip until it's clean.

"fuck." Jeongguk hissed as he saw the younger's painted full of his cum.

"All done." Taehyung said as he looked up at him proudly.

"Want to cum baby??" Taehyung immediately nodded because he still haven't come.

"Please.."

"Face the railings and perk your ass." Taehyung complied and went back on his postion. His back facing Jeongguk.

Jeongguk got on his knees, held Taehyung's cheeks open and dove in. Shocking Taehyung who almost leaned away from the touch if not for Jeongguk holding his hips.

Jeongguk's tounge was lapping his entrance and Taehyung was moaning shamelessly.

"O-oh my god..H-haa..umm.." Taehyung found himself leaning on Jeongguk's mouth, slowly moving his hips along with Jeongguk's tounge.

Jeongguk was lapping the juices slicking out of the hole.

"S-so closee.. nghhh!!" Taehyung moans as he came. His legs shaking from sensitivity as Jeongguk hold him up before he fell.

"You did so good baby." Jeongguk hugged him from behind.

"T-tired." Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk hoisted him back, walking back inside their room.

"Let's get to bed okay??" Taehyung nodded.

"I like you, koo." Taehyung said with his sleepy eyes.

"Sleep."