Chapter 11

Third person's POV
DAY 3, 5:28 am
[Location, Byun residence]

Taehyung woke up to the sound of ringing. So he sleepily stood up and got his phone on the nightstand which was constantly ringing.

He realized it was not an alarm but someone's calling him. Maybe it's important so he answered it even tho he still have his both eyes closed.

"H-hello?? Who's this??" He answered softly until he heard a deep chuckle on the other line. He had goosebumbs.

"Baby boy.." the sultry voice made him squirm on the bed, that voice was very familiar to him. It was the handsome stranger again.

"J-Jeongguk?? Why did you call?? You said I have one week.!" He exclaimed completely in a panic mode.

"I know, I'm just checking if you made plans to escape. You know what I would do right?" Lies. Jeongguk already knows that the younger will stay. He just wanted to talk to him.

What a coward.

"I will not escape. I-I'm not the one to n-not keep a p-promise. A-after this one w-week you will leave m-my hyungs alone right??" He asked, his voice a little cracked and the mafia boss wonder if it's because he just woke up or if he's really that scared of him.

"Of course I will baby." Jeongguk said, cooing slightly at the younger boy.

"I-I'll hung up now." Taehyung stated quickly, not waiting for the others response anymore since he already ended the call.

Not even a minute and his phone rings again and he answered with shaky hands.

"End my call once more and I will end your hyungs life." Jeongguk snarled, not liking the way the younger boy was feisty enough to hang up on him.

With what the mafia boss said, Taehyung was frozen It's like he'd been paralyzed and he can't move.

"I-I'm sorry." He muttered but only heard a beeping sound. He pouted out of frustration.

He went back to bed with a pout on his face.

"He's so rude. Can't he even realize he disturbed my sleep and he have guts to threaten me?? He's a meanie, I hate him!!" He smacked his face on the pillow, throwing a little tantrum.

Of course he doesn't mean what he said. He have no guts to hate someone. Even if they're as bad as Jeongguk.

Not being able to sleep anymore, he got up mumbling about how mean Jeongguk is and how he disturbed his sleep.

It was already 6:01 in the morning. Usually, Taehyung wakes up at 9 or 10, but as you can see some bunny disturbed his sleep so he didn't went back to bed. So he just went downstairs after cleaning himself up.

"Goodmorning nana yula." He greeted they're oldest worker. A 50 year old maiden who was working for them for like, half of her age.

"Goodmorning young master Taehyung." The kind lady stated, smiling at her youngest boss. Her favorite.

"Oh c'mon nana yula, you always call me taetae." He giggled as he stated.

"Of course, what would you like for breakfast mister taetae??" The older woman teased him which made him giggle.

"Fried rice, with bacon and eggs, and also hot chocolate nana. Make it tasty!!" He smiled.

"Yes I will mister Taetae." The woman bowed and went to the kitchen.

He walked upstairs to his brother and his boyfriend's shared room, obviously to wake them up.

Once he was in front of the door, he knocked three times but no one answered. They might be in a deep slumber.

Knowing his brother and his boyfriend, they're a deep sleeper. There can be an earthquake and they'd still be sleeping.

"Hyung?? I'm coming in." He said before he opened the door. He saw what was inside and his lips turned into a smile, an evil smile perhaps. He ran and jumped into the covers with the other two under him.

The two oldest coughed at the sudden force of something in their bellies.

"Wake up already!! We have plans to do!!" Baekhyun grumbled but stood up already, Chanyeol did too.

"It's still early taeee~" Baekhyun whined.

"I know. Get up and wash your face already.  Nana yula was already preparing our breakfast. Come up, come up!!" He pulled the two up, despite of his petite body.

"Waaahh I want to sleep moreee!!" Chanyeol whined too. The two are always like this when you wake them up, so whiny and childish. But where else would Taehyung inherit his childishness?? Of course it was from Baekhyun and his giant boyfriend.

"What a giant baby." Baekhyun mumbled and went inside the bathroom. Taehyung only chuckled.

"Should I get a glass of water for you Chanyeol hyung??? And I swear It's not for you to drink." Taehyung teased and Chanyeol instantly stood up from the bed.

"Okay I'm up!! What a bummer." Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

******

"Breakfast is ready!!" Nana yula yelled from the dining room and the three who was watching sofia the first on tv got up to eat.

"Wow!! It looks so delicious nana yula." Baekhyun said with sparkling eyes.

"Aigoo~ don't compliment me like that, it's just plain eggs and bacon. Come on, eat already." Nana yula said and gestured them to eat.

"You always cook very tasty food nana." Taehyung said and started digging in. He already know this day would be good.

[On the other side]
[Location, Seoul prison; 12:38 am]

Jeongguk was on killing spree, that's why right now he was on seoul's most famous prison, killing everyone in his sight.

How brave of a mafia boss to come to prison voluntarily. But it was not some lousy mafia boss. It was Jeon Jeongguk. The mad bunny.

He skinned the muscled prisoner alive. The blood on his hands were beautiful. But the scene around him were not. The prisoners look butchered. Well they are. Some have missing heads, others were skinned, and many have their guts remove.

Jeon Jeongguk only go for killing spree for two reasons. Whenever he was very angry, or whenever he was extremely happy. Judging from the occurence earlier morning he was extremely happy to talk to his baby.

"I'll have you soon." He talked to no one before proceeding to kill his last victims.