Chapter 49

Third person's POV
[Continuation]

Lisa became teary eyed as she swallowed the human flesh. She wanted to puke it out. Her stomach turning upside down.

"Puke it all and I'm going to feed it to you again." V gritted his teeth as Lisa was forced to swallow her puke again. She cried in embarrassment.

"Y-you're crazy." She stated, wanting to earn a reaction from the blonde and she did received one as V burst out in giggles. His beautiful boxy smile showing as he wiped his fake tears.

"Aww.. you only noticed now? So what if I'm crazy? Does it bother you so much?" V fake pouted as he fluttered his eyes on the girl making her so sick.

He discarded the gloves feeling so sick of the blood on it. Holding that man's dick is disgusting. He felt a hand on his waist as Jeongguk moved behind him.

"You will regret this, Kim Taehyung." She said as she gritted her teeth in anger still burning in jealousy as she watched how Jeongguk kissed the blonde right in front of her.

V kissed back while side eyeing her, making her feel so annoyed and Jealous. The men inside the room looked away, not wanting to see the scene as Jeongguk groped the blonde's ass, feeling his plump butt that was covered with a short skirt, putting his hands inside.

'These two was becoming more and more shameless' Jin thought as he also looked away from the scene, feeling himself blushing as his husband chuckled at him.

Jeongguk hummed satisfied as he pulled away after sucking the younger's tounge, his hands still inside V's skirt while the blonde yelped when Jeongguk suddenly spanked him.

Jeongguk pulled his hand out, chuckling as the blonde blushed out of embarrassment. Fuck, they just had a steamy make out session when everyone's present.

The ravenette cleared his throat as V went back to Jeongguk's seat, slumping down on the fluffy cushion, leaning his back feeling comfortable even around an almost dead man without an eye and a dick.

"Who's next baby?" Jeongguk asked, looking at the blonde who pointed at Lee Yuna and Choi Ara.

"Them!! I want you to.. uhmm.. i want you to cook their tounge and feed it to Lisa!!" V said excitedly as he bounced up and down from the chair feeling so happy.

Jeongguk chuckled at the blonde's cuteness as he saluted at his queen who seems so satisfied. The two girls shuddered at the thought of their tounge being cut.

"Y-you psychos!!" Ara shouted as she cried when she saw Jeongguk nearing her with his hot scissor that he heated on the burning charcoal first.

Her friend beside her panicked for the girl as she cried too. She watched in horror as Jeongguk forced her jaw open. Ara kept closing her mouth and Jeongguk slapped her in annoyance.

He pulled the girls slimy tounge out and cut it in one go with the heated scissor. The girl cried in pain as she felt her tounge separating from her. She screamed and screamed but no one can understand her now. Her friend cried because it was her turn now.

Jeongguk placed the cut tounge on the plate that RM offered him and now turned towards the other girl, Lee Yuna.

"N-no.. no please!!" She cried as she trashed around, wanting to get away from him. From this fucked up place.

"Cook it well done okay RM hyungie?" V exclaimed as the older chuckled. This is no biggie anymore to him. Jeongguk have done worst. One time, Jeongguk cooked a man and gave it to the beggars on the street. It was a disgusting sight to see them enjoying the food.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Suga didn't eat for days after that and Jin was even wondering why because he was not there that time. Lucky him.

RM grilled the tounge as it's smell surround the basement. Even the owner was disgusted by it as she watch her tounge be cooked.

"This girl is so fucking annoying." Jeongguk muttered, slapping the girl who now cried silently. She finally stopped squirming.

The ravenetted held her jaw open as he pulled on the tounge before cutting it. The girl screamed, horrified. Her friend cried with her as they were both now unable to talk to each other. Blood dripping from their chins as they cried from the pain.

Jeongguk gave the tounge to RM who cooked it too.

"All done baby." Jeongguk said as he tossed the glove around, walking towards his baby who clinged at him excitedly.

Jeongguk placed the blonde on his lap when he sat on his throne again. This chair is basically his throne here while he was watching Victims get tortured.

"Now let's wait for it to be cooked." V said as he chuckled at the mafia boss.

"Where's my reward.??" Jeongguk asked teasingly, pulling the younger close.

"You'll get your reward later, big boy." V said as he booped the other's nose, earning a growl.

"But I want it now, doll." He said seductively, placing kisses on the younger's neck, licking the sensitive spot.

"Daddy stop.. we need to punish that bitch first." V said, pushing the older away who only growled, slapping the blonde's ass who squealed but laughed after that.

"Naughty daddy." V chuckled and stood up, checking on Namjoon who was cooking the disgusting bloodied meat. Jeongguk watched his baby boy proudly.

"Miss Lalisa, please just wait for your snack. It's about to be finished." V said, chuckling as the girl glared at him.

"It's all done now." RM said as he handed the plate to him. Jin garnished the meat with some veggies here and there and a sauce. (Eww)

"Here's your food!!" V said enthusiastically as he presented her the snack. It was so disgusting. The tounge still hasn't been cooked that well just as V requested and there was still blood dripping on it.

"Get that away from me." Lisa growled as she glared at the crazy boy. The smell of the burnt tounge isn't pleasant. It smells so disgusting.

"That's not nice. RM hyung prepared this food for you. We shouldn't waste it right?? I doubt this two girls would like to share. Girls do you want a taste?" V asked and the two girls shook their head. It was crazy!! No they wouldn't eat their own tounge for god's sake!!

"Look, they're so kind to just give this to you." V fake pouted as he placed the meat in front of her mouth using a fork but she was not cooperating.

V pouted.

"Daddy she wouldn't eat it." V said at Jeongguk, pouting because he didn't get to see what he wanted to see. Jeongguk got up, walking towards them.

"Oh baby. I know she will do it, right lisa?" Jeongguk asked and pointed a gun on her temple. She trembled at the sight of the weapon. Oh no, she woudn't die like this!!

Forcing to open her mouth, she took a bite on the tounge. She forced herself to chew it even though she was wanting to spit it out. But Jeongguk's mad face was scary. So she gulped it down, crying from the disgusting taste. The two girls beside her watched in horror as their tounge got eaten by the famous Lalisa Manoban.

"Now that's more like it." V chuckled as he watched how Lisa finished it all. Feeling so disguted, Lisa can only do one thing and that's to cry.

"Wow she finished it all!" V said enthusiastically as he jumped up and down. The ravenette chuckled at him as he kissed the younger's temple.

"What's next baby?"