Chapter 14

I'm so sorry for the slow update. I am on my period and my stomach hurts so bad. But I hope I made your day, lol no.

Third person's POV
DAY 5, 9:23 pm
[Location, Byun residence]

"Hyung, I wanna go to the club." Taehyung suddenly said with a straight face to his shocked hyung who choked on his own spit.

"What the?? WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY WANT TO GO THERE!?!" His ears turned numbed at the loud voice of Baekhyun. So he clutched his ears.

"But I'm already 18 hyung. And I also wanted to go out and have fun today. I will behave I promise." Taehyung pouted and Baekhyun gave a heavy sigh.

"Tae, you might not like it there." Baekhyun said with a serious tone.

"But I really wanted to come, you are coming anyways so you can keep an eye on me. I will behave I promise hyungie.." Taehyung gave him that puppy eyes which no one can resist.

"You're really making this life hard Tae." Baekhyun stated and Taehyung only chuckled at this.

"That's okay honey, only this time. I'm sure he would never come to the club ever again." Taehyung grew curious at Chanyeol's tone.

"Why not channie hyung??" Taehyung said with a soft tone.

"Because you're too innocent for that taetae." Taehyung frowned even more.

"Whatever you say hyungie, we will go to the club today." He said with a serious face which only made him fluffier.

"Then go prepare." Chanyeol.

"HEY DON'T MAKE DECISIONS I STILL HAVE'NT GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Taehyung gave him puppy eyes and batted his eyelashes which made Baekhyun gulp.

"O-okay whatever. You go prepare." Baekhyun sighed. Why does he have to be so weak to those puppy eyes.

"Yippiieee!!" Taehyung happily ran upstairs.

"That child, seriously." Baekhyun sighed, shooking his head slightly.

"He got that attitude from you." Chanyeol commented.

"Hey!! I'm not innocent.!" Baekhyun stated, hitting his boyfriend's chest lightly.

"But you are stubborn." Chanyeol patted his boyfriend's hair.

"Let's prepare now. I'm sure Taehyung is excited even if I'm sure he won't like the atmosphere at the club." Baehyun stated and followed upstairs.

******

After an hour of preparing, Taehyung skipped down the stairs happily. He was wearing an oversized fluffy hoodie and plain jeans.

"I'm ready!!" He shouted.

Baekhyun looked at his brother only to be amazed. Yeah. He does have the prettiest brother in the world, but, his style is so not club worthy.

"What in the world are you wearing??" Baekhyun asked confused while looking at the younger's outfit up and down.

"My clothes. I'm prepared now, let's go already." Taehyung clinged onto Baekhyun's arm only to get flicked in the forehead.

"No. We're not leaving if you wear that. Let's go change your clothes." Baekhyun pulled Taehyung upstairs again.

"Tsk. He doesn't want his brother at the club yet he wanted him to look pretty." Chanyeol just sipped his tea.

After a few minutes, Taehyung and Baekhyun was already walking downstairs revealing an innocent yet seductive Taehyung. He looked so good in all black with a choker on his neck.