Chapter 4

[Location, Byun tech]

Third person's POV

It was a busy day at Byun Technologies. Everyone was doing something. The CEO himself was being stressed because of a new problem at the company.

"What do you mean we have lost all the investors!?? What the hell happened!? ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOUR WORK RIGHT!?" The ceo was mad.

How can this happen!? Just a week ago they were doing fine. Who the hell have the guts to make their investors back out!?

"Sir we d-don't know what happened. J-just now their secretary c-called and told us that they are going to back out from investing because the conpany was so close to bankruptcy." His secretary, Suho, said. Nervous because this is the first time they saw their boss like this.

Normally, he was very composed and always nice to his workers. But as a worker, they understand that their boss was stressed at the never ending problem of the company.

"Out! Do your job!!" Baekhyun yelled angrily while the man scurried to leave not before bowing.

"Y-yes sir!!" After that. Suho left.

'What the fuck is happening!?' Baekhyun thought. He was already stressed and he doesn't want another problem to be in the way.

He sat down angrily on his swivel chair but not after five minutes Suho came back panting.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?" Baekhyun can't help but to raise his voice. Suho jumped surprise at his boss' shouts.

"That's not a good way to treat your secretary mr. Byun." A melodic voice was heard and Baekhyun had goosebumps.

"M-mr. Jeon??"

**********

"I don't know why mr. Jeon would come here by himself without a notice." By now, they sat on the couch at Byun Baekhyun's office.

The office was quite good. Decent. That was what Jeongguk thought. Although the interior was quite messy.

"Well I heard from my secretary about what happened just this week. I've read your proposal so I decided to come here personally since I was quite satisfied about it." Jeon Jeongguk said with a straight face.

He looks composed. Totally the opposite of what Baekhyun heard about him. But he knew Jeongguk, he's a psychopath. He could be acting kind now but he'll kill you later. That's how he is.

"Oh. I'm sorry about the inconvenience mr. Jeon." Baekhyun bowed at him.

"No need. Park." He called his secretary at work, his own caporegime. Park Jimin.

"Park Jimin, shoudn't you be at school??" Mr. Byun suddenly blurted out and Jeongguk looked at him suddenly.

"Didn't know you knew each other." Jeongguk said and Jimin handed him the contract.

"Yes mr. Jeon, Mr. Byun.. I needed to work too." Jimin said as he smiled at his friend's older brother.

"So. Mr, byun. This is the contract for the merging of our companies. You can check it just to make sure." Jeongguk handed him the contract that he already signed.

Baekhyun took a look at it as he read silently. No wonder Jeon Technology is at the top of the race. He hummed satisfied at the contract so he didn't think twice about signing it.

"Mr. Byun, I was wondering. What will you offer for me, for this merging." Mr. Jeon suddenly asked.

"Oh well—HYUNG!!" Baekhyun didn't finish what he was saying when the door of his office suddenly slammed open and a small blonde was running inside while crying, clutching his bag.

"What the hell are you doing here BYUN TAEHYUNG!?"

~Earlier~

[Location, University]

Taehyung went to school early because he was excited to see Jimin again. He noticed there are only few students lurking in the hallway.

He first decided to go to the canteen to have breakfast since he didn't get to eat earlier because his hyungs left early.

Walking happily towards the canteen he heard a deep voice calling him.

"Oh.. if it isn't Byun Taehyung.."

Taehyung got goosebumps and didn't know if he should run or stay put. But being a naive one he was, he stayed to confront the man.

"W-who are you??" He said in a soft voice still not looking behind his back to see the owner of the voice.

"You don't remember me, sweetheart? How about I make you remember?" He was about to answer when he was slammed to the wall. His back was aching because of the impact.

Looking up, he saw the man's face and his expression suddenly turned to a scared one.

"Y-you.. M-minho sunbae.."

"I'm glad you remember sweetheart." Minho said. And with a smirk he started to lean in and plant kisses on the smaller boy's clear neck.

Flashbacks started flashing in the boy's mind. He struggled to push the bigger boy.

"N-no stop!!" Taehyung yelled as he pushed the man off him. But he wouldn't budge.

"Just stop struggling! No one was gonna come and help you bitch!.!!" Minho trapped his wrist in the wall as he continued to molest the crying boy.

Taehyung cried and with the little courage he had, he kneed the man's groin who groaned from the pain.

He took the oppurtunity to run and left the school, crying.

*******

~present~

"What the hell are you doing here BYUN TAEHYUNG!??" Baekhyun yelled in shock when he saw his younger brother's figure on his door.

By his brother's mad voice Taehyung only cried more. But then he looked up and saw Jimin who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Jiminie!!" He wailed and hugged the older, sitting on his lap as he cried loudly.

"Shh. Shh. What happened Taetae??" His friend rubbed his back after he removed his backpack.

"Byun Taehyung, you still didn't answer my question. What the hell are you doing here?? And why are you crying!?" Baekhyun asked while walking towards his brother.

Jeon Jeongguk sat there with an amused look in his face. He looked at the crying blonde on his secretary's lap.

'He's beautiful.'