Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

[Location, Byun Household]

"Hyung I'm home!!" I yelled when I entered the living room. There are no signs of Baekhyunie hyung and even Channie hyung. Did they went to work?

I should call them.

I grabbed my phone from my front pockets and went to dial Baekhyun hyung's contact. After a few rings he finally answered it.

"Hyung!! Where are you?? I just got home and you're not here! Did something happen to the company??" I asked. I just finished talking to Mr. Jeon earlier. Is he giving my hyung a hard time again?? That fast!?

"Oh no, taetae, me and chanyeol are just out to get groceries. You silly little thing."

Baekie chuckled at the other line. Oh, how stupid I am!! But you can't blame me. After meeting that handsome ceo who won't get paranoid??

"Oh, really?!! Sorry, I'm just worried. When are you coming home??" I asked curiously and walked up the stairs into my room.

"In a few minutes taetae!! Be a good boy and wait for us okay?? I'll buy you treats."

Baekhyun replied, I gasp at that. Ooohh, I'm badly craving for pizza.

"Go buy me pizza hyung!! Many cheese please!!" I stated excitedly.

"I will, i will, gotta go now."

YEHEEEYYYY!!!

[Location, Jeon's base]

Third person's POV

"Jungkook!! What did I hear about you threatening the Byun Technologies!?? Are you crazy!!??" A fuming mad hyung, with a pink hair suddenly barge in Jeongguk's office yelling like a maniac.

"You're literally asking me that??" Jeongguk raised his brows at the older making him shut up, realising what he said.

Oh right, he's crazy. The pink haired realized that.

"O-oh whatever!! What are you doing, threatening a ceo like that!! Do you want to go to jail!? Again!?" The older said, his face almost red.

It was consigliere, Kim SeokJin, the doctor and advisor of Jeon Jeongguk.

"Police can't stop me. I know what I'm doing Jin. And besides, I got it under my control. Everything's going as planned." He smirked remembering a small blonde boy. He can't wait to claim the boy. Make him his and lock him up, just for him to see.

"If you know what you're doing then why am I here!!?? I'm warning you Jeongguk don't ruin innocent lives!!" Jin warned while the younger just scoffed.

"I'm not killing anyone at the moment right?? Calm your tits and leave. You have work to do." Jeongguk hissed angrily at his hyung, scaring him a bit.

"You disrespectful brat, you're gonna get your karma soon." Jin muttered before leaving. What a troublesome duo.

~fast forward~

Day 1, 7:34 am

It's only a week. A week and after that, he didn't even know if he's gonna see his hyung's again. But he had to do this for the sake of them. No matter how scared he is, his family is his first priority.

"Hyung how about we take a week off??" Taehyung suggested to his hyungs who was busy eating breakfast.

"What do you mean??" Chanyeol asked with a lettuce on his mouth. Taehyung chuckled at him.

"Well, you've been so stressed at work lately and I have been stressed at school too. I wonder if we can have a week for ourselves??" He batted his eyelashes at his hyung who was looking at him weirdly.

"Taehyung did you have a fight at school??" Baekhyun asked suddenly.

"No, why??" Taehyung stated, brows furrowed and lips turned into a little pout. That's how he is when he's confused.

"Then why would you want a week of vacation??" His hyung was being curious for sure.

"I don't have any enemies at school!! It's just that, school works is getting hard and I want to take a break. Please hyung pleaaaseee! Just one week." He pouted after saying that making his hyung's think twice.

"You little brat. You will be in rush to finish school works if you take a week off." Chanyeol said which Baekhyun agreed to.

"I'll just call my teacher and ask for what they do for the day and do it at home!! Please hyungiesss!! You should take a week off with me too!!" Taehyung almost throwed a tantrum at their dining table.

The olders thought about it and that sounds like a great idea.

"Okay then. I'll call the company to take a week off. I'll call you're dean too." Baekhyun said before getting up and called someone on the phone.

"You should be thankful you're cute." Chanyeol said with some sort of vegetables on his mouth.

"Hyung you look like a cow." He said chuckling and chanyeol just glared at him which made him laugh more.

"A glaring cow."

"BABEEE!! Your brother's bullying meeee!!" Chanyeol run where Baekhyun is, leaving Taehyung in the dining room alone.

Taehyung sighed when he saw the older two happily conversing.

'They'll do well without me.'

With a bitter smile he went towards both his hyungs.

"Hyung should we go out today??"