Chapter 17

Third person's POV
DAY 7, 4:32 pm
[Location, Byun Residence]

Taehyung can't believe it. It was the last day already. He's not yet ready to leave. He wanted to cherish every moment with his hyungs but he really can't help but to cry everytime he remembers that he really have to leave for their sake.

It was for their own good.

"H-hyungs??" Taehyung peeked inside the library and saw the two reading silently. Baekhyun looked up to his baby brother who had puffy eyes.

"Tae?? Did you cry?? What happened??" Baekhyun said, closing his book and held the younger's face.

"I-I'm okay.. I just watched a s-sad movie." Taehyung stated which made the older raise his eyebrow. Baekhyun can tell that he's lying.

"Okay. If you have any problem, hyung is right here for a talk." He ruffled the youngers hair. He won't force the younger to talk.

"It's sunday today. You are going back to school tomorrow right??" Chanyeol asked. He too, was quite sad that their week off was about to end.

"Right..." Taehyung muttered sadly.

"Aww. Don't look so sad Taetae. School isn't that bad." Baekhyun said, uwuing at his pouting brother.

"I'll just go to my room." Taehyung said and left the confused olders.

"Why is he acting like that??" Chanyeol suddenly asked and Baekhyun sighed, not knowing why.

"I don't really know. But I hope everything's fine." Baekhyun replied.

******

Inside Taehyung's room, he was clutching the stuffed tiger his brother gave him for his 16th birthday.

He remembered exactly how he threw a tantrum because Baekhyun didn't bought him the stuffie. But Baekhyun gave it to him as a birthday gift.

He was dozing off when his phone suddenly rang. He saw the familiar number so he decided to answer it.

"Glad you answered baby.." Of cource it was the on and only.

"Jeongguk..??" Taehyung trailed off.

His stomach churned everytime he hears the older's voice. It's just.. so attractive. His voice was like honey yet it was deep. It has that kind of sweetness when you hear it. Totally opposite of his personality.

"Aren't you excited??" The older teased.

"N-no.. I'm not.." He mumbled, clearly annoying the mafia boss.

"Keep acting like that, and I'll kill your brother. Be glad that I spared his life.. what an ungrateful brat." Jeongguk hissed, faking upset.

"I-I'm sorryy.." Taehyung doesn't really like someone getting upset or mad at him. He had a soft heart and that was his strength and also his biggest weakness.

"Aww.. it's okay baby doll. I'll get you tomorrow morning. Say goodbye to your hyungs because you'll never ever see them again." Jeongguk said coldly.

The words of the older made Taehyung sad more. Tears trickled from his eyes, so he wiped his wet cheeks with his sweater paws.

"I'll m-miss them.." he sobbed and the older from the other line cooed.

"I know. But you'll be with me. I'll keep you happy." Jeongguk cooed at him.

"O-okay.." He stuttered.