Chapter 27

Third person's POV

[Location, Jeon's base]

It was already 11 in the morning when the two woke up because of the loud voices from downstairs.

Jeongguk stirred up from his sleep and he was met by a very beautiful sight. It was Taehyung who was cuddling from his side. His lips in a little pout while he stirred in his sleep.

"G-goodmorning." Taehyung mumbled when he saw that the older was already awake, watching him with poker face.

"Morning. Get dressed and let's have brunch." Jeongguk said as he stood up to shower leaving a pouting Taehyung. He didn't even asked me if I'm feeling tired or anything? Taehyung thought, a little annoyed.

He tried to put on his angry face when Jeongguk walked out after a few minutes in the shower.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jeongguk asked, confused as to why the younger was glaring at him so cutely like a mad little puppy.

"You take responsibility!! I can't do anything! It h-hurts.!!" Taehyung winced as he tried to stand up only to fall on the floor.

"Fuck, baby! Are you okay?" Jeongguk rushed to him as he saw that the younger was hurting so bad.

Taehyung whined painfully as he tried to stood up again with Jeongguk's help but it really hurts behind him.

He cried as he hold onto Jeongguk's bicep. That's what he get for doing it raw without any prep. Taehyung made a grabby hands towards the older.

"K-kookie, carry me please.." Jeongguk stilled at the nickname. He found it so cute, he snapped out of it and carried the whining blonde. Holding him like a baby in his arms.

Jeongguk walked towards the bathroom and placed him on the sink first. The cold sink making his ass hurt more but he stayed there as he can't move.

He watched as Jeongguk prepared a bath for him. And after he was done, Jeongguk placed him in the tub.

"K-kookie?? Are you mad??" Taehyung frowned when he can't even see Jeongguk's reaction. No emotions at all.

"No I'm not." Jeongguk said. He was always this way. Only wearing a poker face.

"Then kiss. I want kiss." Taehyung demanded and Jeongguk only sighed and claimed the younger's lips.

Taehyung moaned in satisfaction as he let Jeongguk have his way on his mouth. Their tounge caressing each other while Jeongguk held Taehyung's jaw.

"m-mnnh.." Taehyung gripped on Jeongguk's hair as he felt the other deepening their kiss. Taehyung pulled away and trailed kisses on Jeongguk's jaw.

Taehyung always loved his jaw. It was so sharp and attractive. Jeongguk just let the blonde have his way on him while he got the soap and washed Taehyung's back with it.

He let Taehyung, kiss and suck on his white unmarked neck leaving series of bluish hickeys.

Taehyung lazily trailed his kisses up until their lips met again. They kissed lazily while Jeongguk continued to wash his body.

"K-kookie??" Jeongguk hummed in reply while Taehyung just placed his head on Jeongguk's neck.

"W-what are we??" Taehyung felt like he needed to ask that. He was just not sure if this is only a one time thing or continuesly. And he likes Jeongguk. Despite of his attitude, he liked the care Jeongguk gave him.

"Was I not clear yesterday bub? You're mine alright?." Jeongguk said.

"Really?? Then you should be m-mine too. Y-you're only mine okay k-kookie??" Jeongguk chuckled at the younger's possesive attitude. It was so cute but he nodded nonetheless.

******

The two finished showering and Jeongguk already dressed Taehyung up with an oversized tee and boxers. He can't have the boy wearing rough textured clothing when his ass is still hurting.

He carried the boy towards their didning room where the others are already sat, waiting for them both.

"Omg. What happened to Taehyung??" Jin asked worriedly while he stared at the male in Jeongguk's arms. Many bruises littered his smooth skin. Although It's obvious, Jin still asked.

"He's just a little hurt." Jeongguk answered coldy while Taehyung just chuckled. Jeongguk sat with Taehyung in his lap.

"Ookay.." Jin just said and they shut up after that. Jeongguk looks like he was in a good mood today. Just the way he feeds Taehyung says it all. Jeongguk never feed anyone. He himself was so lazy to feed himself but here he was being too patient and feeding Taehyung until he was full.

"N-no.. I don't wanna eat anymore." Taehyung whined because he didn't like steamed fish. He only likes them fried.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk warned but Taehyung only huffed and shook his head.

"I want lobster." Taehyung was super in demand today. He was a brat but Jeongguk was being too patient with him.

"Tae, I swear to fucking God if you didn't eat this I'll–" Taehyung stopped him by pecking his lips, forgetting about the fact that there are others who were eating that now stares at them in shock.

"Don't curse when you're in front of the food kookie." Taehyung said again.

"Then eat." Jeongguk said coldly.

"Nope."

Jeongguk just sighed in frustration.

What a brat.

Short chapter!! Thank you for still supporting🖤