Chapter 34

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's office]

Jeongguk was currently in his office along with two of his trusted men. Namjoon and Hoseok who now had news for him.

"Talk."

The two gave him a file and Jeongguk instantly opened that. Revealing a picture of a familiar man.

"Yes Jeongguk. That was Min Yoongi. He was missing last night when an unknown man was snooping at us from the roof, which gave him more suspicions. According to my research, he's been always missing when there was an attack or something from the traitor. This isn't real proof. We have to find more solid evidences to tell if it's really him or not." Hoseok said and Jeongguk looked already angry.

"I'll kill that bastard!!" Jeongguk stated angrily.

"Calm down kook. He still isn't proved as a traitor. This was only a small proof which might lead us to the wrong person. We have to stay calm. Min Yoongi might not be the traitor or it might be him. Or he was framed to be one." Namjoon explained which made Jeongguk calm down a little.

"Why are you even protecting him Namjoon?? Are you a traitor too?" Hoseok said with his eyebrows raised.

"A behaviour like that might lead us to the wrong person. You are judging someone by the way he acts in front of you but you don't judge someone who is suspicious behind your back. Hoseok are you protecting someone??" Namjoon asked which made him quiet. Jeongguk had a frown etched on his face. He just don't know who to believe anymore.

"Enough of that. I need you both to work together. If one of you was protecting the traitor I swear I'll kill you along with that snake!" Jeongguk hissed and slammed the file on the table. Dismissing the two.

He sighed as he knew he will have to work all by himself to know who's real and who's not. 

So he called Yoongi.

A small knock interrupts him from thinking as he command the person to come in.

"You called boss?" It was yoongi who asked that.

"Where were you last night?" Jeongguk asked and the boy was frozen stiff.

"U-umm.. i was at my room?" Yoongi stated nervously.

"Liar!!" Jeongguk slammed his hands that made the other flinch.

"Hoseok told me you were gone last night!! Were you the one who was snooping around my roof!?" The boy gulped and sighed.

"No. It's not me." Suga said.

"Then can you explain why are you gone?!" Jeongguk asked impatiently. For God's sake, all he wanted was to fucking find the traitor so he would skin them alive!!

"I'm sorry, but i really can't tell you right now boss." Suga said that made Jeongguk pissed.

"What do you mean!??" He asked furiously, his hands gripping the oak table angrily.

"Sorry boss but i gotta go." The pale boy stated before turning away from his boss which made the other more angry.

"Min Yoongi i swear to satan if you're the traitor I will skin you alive." jeongguk almost let out a growl.

"You should be careful on who you trust Jeongguk. Might stab you on the back." Yoongi warned that made Jeongguk feel chills on his spine. He glared at the pale man when he left his office.

****

Jeongguk went back to his room after a calming time for himself. He decided to observe quietly first before he makes a move.