Chapter 22

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon Tech]

A week after that incident, Taehyung seems to be distant towards Jeongguk. He sleep before Jeongguk was home and wake up after Jeongguk leave's for work.

No one can blame him thought. He was just traumatized by the incident. He thought Jeongguk really cares for him but based on the other's attitude, he thinks Jeongguk isn't capable of caring for someone.

With a soft tug on his hair, Jeongguk slumped on his desk. He was pretty annoyed that Taehyung was avoiding him. He thinks it was Taehyung's fault.

"That bitch really have guts. He should be thankful that I forgave him." He mumbled under his breath. He still remember how the younger cried because of pain, he can't get that out of his mind.

He slammed the files on his table and wore his coat. He's going home early today. He wanted to talk to Taehyung.

He's so tired of him avoiding Jeongguk. With a frown on his handsome face, he ordered his driver to drive back to his base.

______

"Are you feeling okay now Taehyungie??" Jin asked from the other side of the couch. Taehyung's wounds were now healing but he can't move so much. He was limping everytime he walks because of the wounds on his leg. The whip that Jeongguk used had a pretty sharp blade that pierced through the younger's skin.

"Don't worry too much Jinnie hyung.. I'm fine already." Taehyung said with a soft smile on his face.

Yes he was avoiding Jeongguk, but that's only because he was scared. He was scared of what the mafia boss might do to him again.

But he haven't talked to the older for a week. So he was kinda sad that Jeongguk never asked about him, not even a sorry.

"Let's put some cream on your wounds taetae." Jimin said with some type of ointment in his hands. Taehyung nodded and carefully pulled up his shirt and tried not to flinch everytime Jimin pressed on his wound quite harshly.

"Does it hurt??" Jimin asked as he tried to be more careful because the younger was sensitive.

"Y-yes but It's getting b-better now." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed in reply. Some of the wounds are drying already.

"Guys, Jeongguk was back early!" Hoseok informed from the kitchen as he saw Jeongguk's car outside. Jin's eyes almost fell from his socket as he looked at the pouting look on Taehyung's face.

"Where's Taehyung?" A deep voice was heard not from afar which give the trio a chill. Suga was only looking with a disinterested look on his face and continued his nap. Namjoon was behind Jeongguk who had a 'sorry' look on his face.

Taehyung looked up from where he was sitting, his shirt still pulled up as he was being treated by Jimin revealing the wounds that Jeongguk gave him.

"S-sir??" Taehyung said and the older looked at him. Jeongguk frowned as he saw that Jimin was putting some ointment on Taehyung chest.

He took quick strides and pulled Taehyung up, resulting a whimper.

"Careful Jeon, he still can't walk properly." Jin said but Jeongguk didn't reply. He carried Taehyung like a kid as the blonde locked his legs on Jeongguk's torso, not wanting to fall.

He held on Jeongguk's neck for support and pressed his face on Jeongguk's chest. Oh, how he missed his scent.

The mafia boss didn't mind the looks he was receiving from his hyungs as he carried Taehyung back to their room.

Once inside, he put Taehyung on his bedside table. The younger looking up from his long lashes while the older looked at his plumped lips which looks so inviting right now.

Looking away, Taehyung pouted. He wanted the mafia boss to know that he was still scared at him. But he only looked so cute right now, with his hands trembling and his eyes unable to meet the mafia boss' piercing ones.

"Look at me."Jeongguk ordered but the blonde didn't reply. Jeongguk sighed and pulled the younger's face towards him.

He looked at the pouting lips of the boy and his little glare. All in all, it looked so cute. Like an angry puppy.

"I hate you!." Taehyung yelled with a glare. Jeongguk chuckled and caressed the boy's cheeks.

"You do? Bet you'll hate me more after this.." Jeongguk said in a warning tone which made the younger shiver.

With a smirk, Jeongguk pulled Taehyung for a kiss. The younger replied by pushing him away. He struggled to push the mafia boss away but he was obviously more defined and stronger.

"H-hng.. l-let me go!.." Taehyung whimpered.

The older caressed the younger's waist and pulled him to his body. Jeongguk didn't like the way the younger was struggling so he smacked his butt which made the younger release a whimper. Jeongguk delved inside his mouth, caressing everything with his tounge.

Not many minutes ago, Jeongguk sat down on his chair, pulling Taehyung on his lap as he continued molesting the now crying boy. Jeongguk's hands were trailing and caressing on Taehyung's back until they made their way to Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden contact and smacked the other's chest who only chuckled.

"You're so hot, you know that??" Taehyung only whimpered as a reply when Jeongguk kissed his jaw, sucking here and there.

"Stop.. p-please..." Taehyung cried which made the older smirk even more.

The younger tugged on Jeongguk's hair as he felt the older biting on his collarbone. His neck was now filled with many hickeys.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung for a kiss again. His hands were itching to slap the thick flesh and that's what he exactly did. He slapped Taehyung's ass resulting him in jutting out, accidentally humping on Jeongguk's aroused member making them both moan.

Taehyung didn't want this, any of this. He was basically getting assaulted but why does this all felt amazing? This is wrong, but why can't his body move away? Why is his body betraying him so much?

"O-oh god.. p-please.." Taehyung moaned when Jeongguk proceeded to move Taehyung's hips against his aching member. Taehyung moaned at the sudden pleasure. His own member aching for the contact.

"N-no, stop.." Taehyung whimpered as he tried to push the older away. Jeongguk growled at him and he stopped.

Jeongguk guided Taehyung's ass on how to move, grinding up to meet the boy's thrust himself.

"Move your ass.." Jeongguk said and slapped the other's ass. Taehyung continued to cry and struggle, but he can't help but also like the new foreign pleasure. Taehyung tilt his head back and lost himself, this gesture making an easy access on his neck for Jeongguk who instantly kissed his adam's apple, leaving multiple bruises.

"I-I feel weird.. s-stop." Taehyung said when he felt that weird sensation on his tummy. Like he was going to pee.

"Cum, baby boy." Jeongguk grunted as he felt his member being suffocated by Taehyung's thick ass, loving the way the boy's ass, moved agains't his cock.

"I-I'm gonna– anh.." Taehyung whined as he rubbed his bottom roughly on Jeongguk's slack covered member. Losing himself completely by the pleasure.

"That's right.. lose yoursef darling." With a tug on Taehyung's locks they both moaned when they reached their high. Taehyung twitched as he felt liquid coming out from his untouched member.

"D-daddy.."