Chapter 35

Third person's POV
[Location, Byun's Residence]

It's been always a lonely morning at the Byun's residence ever since Taehyung left. The aura of the house wasn't happy and alive anymore. It only looks so empty and gloomy.

The workers too, they missed Taehyung. Their little fluffball. But they can't do anything about it cause they know that Jeon Jeongguk is a powerful man.

They didn't want to associate themselves with a mafia.

The two Byun's are left alone together. Both weren't what they were anymore. Because Taehyung is what made them strong.

They can't help but also feel worried if the boy was treated fairly there. They know that if Taehyung was in the hands of Jeon Jeongguk, he will ruin his innocence.

"I really miss you Taehyung." Baekhyun mumbled as he cuddled on his brother's bed, missing his smell, his warmth and his smile.

For the past weeks, Baekhyun was blaming himself for what happened. If only he didn't seek help for the powerful man, this wouldn't have happened.

He would still have Taehyung in his arms.

He won't leave the younger's room even if Chanyeol was forcing him to. The younger's scent was fading on the bed.

He was disturbed from his emotional moment when he heard his phone ringing. He grunted as he stood up the bed, searching for his phone which was on the bedside table.

He saw it was an unknown number but decided to answer nonetheless because it might be an important business partner.

"Hello?" He asked suspiciously as he waited for a reply. His eyes almost fell on his socket as he heard the voice of the caller.

[Hyung!!]

"OH MY GOD!! Taehyung!! How did you call me?? Is everything okay there?? Is that bastard hurting you!?" Baekhyun asked as he immediately recognized his brother's voice.

He was worried that the younger might not be doing well. Or he was mistreated by the mafia.

[No hyung!! I'm fine, I met many friends and Jiminie also stays here. I don't see him that often though, because he was always gone but it's okay!! I met Jin hyung and other hyungs!! Jin hyung is just like you, hyung!! He take cares of me well.]

Taehyung said and Baekhyun was a little satisfied by that. But he wasn't worrying about them. He was worrying about Jeongguk. What if he hurt his Taehyung??

"I meant Jeongguk, baby. Is he hurting you? Can you tell us where you are??"

[N-no hyung.. J-Jeongguk was t-treating me right.. I'm sorry I c-can't tell you our address..] Taehyung said, he noticed the boy as a little uncomfortable.

"No, no!! It's okay baby. Do you wanna talk with Chanyeol??" Baekhyun asked, but he heard a yelp from the younger.

[Y-yes hyung.. n-ngh.. ple-please..] Taehyung almost moaned, Baekhyun noticed that.

He can't help but get worried by the boy.

"Are you okay, Tae??" Baekhyun asked.

[Y-yes I am h-hyung.. mmmnn.. m-my tummy just hurtsss... a-ah!] Taehyung replied but gave a yelp again. Baekhyun was suspicious but he put his suspicions aside.

"Please drink medicine taetae.. I'm gonna call Chan now. Stay there okay?" Baekhyun said as he walked towards Chanyeol's office where he was working nowadays.

[Y-yes hyung..] Taehyung said and he didn't reply anymore but the phone was on speaker so he can still hear Taehyung. He suddenly halted on walking as he heard what Taehyung said.

[D-daddy.. w-what are you doing??] He heard his brother said as he quietly listened. His heart was beating so fast. Why was Taehyung calling someone Daddy?? Who is it??

[Hmm?? Nothing baby.. just claiming what's mine..]

'Is that... Jeongguk?' Baekhyun thought. He was already frowning. He is calling Jeongguk daddy, but why?? Baekhyun can't help his blood boil. He was claiming Taehyung!!

[H-haa.. o-oh my g-godd.. d-daddy..!] Baekhyun's eyes widen as he hears his brother moaning. What was Jeon doing to him!?

[Be quiet baby.. or they will hear you..] He heard Jeongguk mumble. He was so shocked that he almost forgot he was already in front of Chanyeol's office.

[hah...y-you're toungeee..] Taehyung moaned and Baekhyun hears a chuckle from the other line.

So he decided to interrupt before Jeongguk does something on Tae, and he can't do anything about it.

So he entered Chanyeol's office.

"Tae?? I'm back with Chan.." he said as he wated for a reply.

[Y-yes hyungiiiee.. w-wanna u-ugh.. talk t-to him.. please.] Taehyung said and Baekhyun sighed to himself. What is Jeongguk doing to his brother?? Lying like that!?

"You should really drink medicine Tae, I'm gonna give the phone to Chan." Baekhyun said as he decided to just let it go for now.

He heard Taehyung humming as he motioned for his boyfriend that was already looking at him. He mouthed 'tae' and Chanyeol rushed towards him snatching the phone fron Baekhyun.

"Tae?? Baby??" Chanyeol asked.

[Hyung!!]He replied happily.

"Tae!! Oh my god!! We missed you so much!!" Chanyeol said enthusisatically as he heard Taehyung's voice.

[I-I missed you b-both.. a-ah.. too!] He heard Taehyung stuttering and he looked at Baekhyun but Baekhyun only shrugged his shoulder mouthing 'tummy aches'.

"Baek said you had tummy aches.. please drink medicine Taetae.." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes to his stupid boyfriend who didn't even suspect a thing.

[I-I will h-hyung..] Baekhyun can tell that Taehyung was suppressing something but Chanyeol was stupid. (Lol, jk)

"Tae?? Is Jeongguk bothering you?? Does he hurt you??" Chanyeol asked.

[N-no!! A-ahngg.. h-he was really k-kind hyung..] Chanyeol frowned at Taehyung's words.

'Jeon?? Kind?? That wasn't supposed to be on one sentence'

"I guess that's a good thing.." Chanyeol just said.

[Time's over Taehyung..] The two heard Jeongguk saying as they heard a smacking sound on the other line.

[H-hyung.. i gotta go now... b-bye!!] Taehyung said panicking and the two grew worried.

"Wait Tae!! Are you okay?? Did he hurt you!??" Baekhyun asked but the line was already gone.

"Quick!! Trace the number!!" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol called his hacker.

"Oh my god!! I bet he was hurting Tae!" Baekhyun said.