Chapter 41

Third person's POV
[Location, Park's base]

The loud gunshot echoed on the room. Taehyung clicked the trigger. He watched as the raven haired fell on the floor as he aimed at his head making his brains explode.

"I'm not Kim Taehyung, I am V. Do you think you can fool me?" V chuckled as he watched the man fell on the floor, lifeless.

He changed his aim to Park Bogum before pulling the trigger.

"Did I scare you?" He asked as he turned his attention back to Jeongguk, who was breathing heavily. The mafia boss shooked his head, still shocked. He might have a new kink by now.

"T-that's... hot." V chuckled at the older's reply.

"Let's go. I want to know why Taehyung liked you so much." V said as he pulled the older out, kicking the lifeless body of Park Bogum as they made their way out of the stupid base.

His brother, Sunwoo and the others are following them.

"Are the others safe??" Jeongguk asked and the blonde nodded.

"They were at the van." V said. They sat inside the van as the others immediately threw gas on the house, burning it down.

The finaly left the hellhole

(Sorry guys, I suck at this🥺)

*fast forward*

Everyone returned to the base safely. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok are taken cared of by the Kim's doctor, Kim Taehee.

"They are just resting now, nothing to be afraid of. Their bruises isn't that bad but they fainted due to exhaustion and hunger. Expect the bruises to fade after a couple of weeks." Taehee told V who only nodded as he looked at the four patient lying on the hospital beds.

"Thank you, Taehee. I'll call you when you're needed." V said and the doctor just bowed and left. Only Jeongguk and V in the room.

It's only the comfortable silence and the beeping sound of machines in the room until Jeongguk spoke.

"You killed Park Bogum but Jimin is still alive." Jeongguk said with a cold voice. Just saying the name Jimin makes him want to break that traitor's neck.

"Yeah he's still alive, at your basement." V said and that shocked Jeongguk. His shocked face immediately changed into an angry one.

"I'll make that bastard pay for what he did." Jeongguk said angrily as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hey, not now. Make a decision when they are awake. They should decide too on what to do with Jimin." Taehyung said as he pointed at the four patients sleeping peacefully.

"Did you just command me?? Hmm?" Jeongguk's gaze darkens as he faced the blonde.

"Not the time." V rolled his eyes when he realized that the other was looking at him hungrily. Gosh, why is he always horny??

"Aww come on." Jeongguk groaned and watched as the blonde face him with his crossed arms and raised eyebrows.

"I'm gonna go check on my brother." V said as he took a last look on the four patient before leaving the room with a shocked Jeongguk who immediately followed him outside.

"So the Kims did found you." Jeongguk said and V was frozen on his place, unable to walk by the sudden information.

"Y-you know them?" V asked and Jeongguk lightly nodded.

"I did. You're dad is my good old friend." The ravenette said and he noticed the change on the blonde's behavior. The blonde had a fierce aura before and now it only looks so innocent.

His pretty baby is back.

"K-kookie!?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Tae, you're back." Jeongguk said, noticing that it was now Taehyung who was talking to him and not V.

"I missed you!" The blonde said as he pouted, blinking his stubborn tears away.

Without a thought, he pounced on Jeongguk. Hugging him like his life depended on him as he cried helplessly.

"Oh.. don't cry baby. I'm back." Jeongguk soothed the younger's back, tapping his ass indicating him to jump on him.

Taehyung did, snaking his arms and legs around Jeongguk as the mafia carried him. Holding the younger's bum so he wouldn't fall.

"I thought you wouldn't come b-back!! And many men kidnapped me and their boss told me that he's my dad. I was so scared." Taehyung muttered through his hiccups pushing his face on the mafia's neck inhaling his scent that he missed so so much.

"I'm sorry about that baby. I promise, daddy wouldn't leave you again." Jeongguk muttered on his ears as he walked all the way to the couch were the Kim mafia's were sitting, waiting for V.

Sunwoo instantly stood up when he saw his older brother crying at the ravenette's hold.

"Why's he crying!?" Sunwoo exclaimed as he slightly unsheathed his sword, ready to fight the mafia boss.

"Easy there, little lamb. He just misses me." Jeongguk chuckled and Sunwoo sighed and sat back down again, still glaring at the ravenette who sat down opposite to them with their lovely boss on his lap.

"Baby.. your brother's here." Jeongguk mumbled at the hiccuping blonde who instantly perked up and looked at the Kim's with his tear streaked face.

"Sunwoo.." the blonde mumbled as he stood up from the ravenette's lap and walking shyly towards his younger brother who was obviously more matured than him.

Sunwoo was shocked when the blonde suddenly sat on his lap and hugged him. The younger gaped at the unexpected move but supported his brother's waist as he let the blonde hug him. The boys are only staring at them silently while Jeongguk flicked his tounge in jealousy.

"Enough. Come back here, Kim Taehyung." The mafia's tone made Taehyung instantly stood up and immediately sat back on Jeongguk's lap, his favorite seat.

"Mr. jeon, I'm sorry to break this to you but my brother will stay with us starting now."