Chapter 52

I think this is the first time that Jeongguk had a pov? I can't remember well, lol🤣

Jeongguk's perspective

Perfect.

That's what he should be described. I'm Jeon Jeongguk, and I don't do relationships. But here I am, already so whipped with this beautiful creature beside me. He managed to tame the beast inside me. He managed to make me feel so sane. He was just so perfect for me.

I caressed his smooth cheek, smiling as he leaned in at my touch. Kim Taehyung, what did I do to deserve you? The way he scrunched his nose everytime I booped it, or how he always smile so wide with that boxy smile of his. It's making me feel so contented. He is a miracle. My angel.

"I love you." I whispered and pecked his temple before pulling him towards me, cuddling his naked frame.

He stirred softly and opened his eyes. His eyes were looking back at me like he was staring into my soul.

"Kookie? What time is it? Why are you awake?" He asked, tilting his head. Does he know he looked undeniably cute like this? Like an innocent little puppy??

"That's it? No good morning, hmm baby?" I asked making him pout a little as he snuggled on my neck. I smiled at this gesture and caressed his fluffly blonde hair, which now had it's roots showing.

"Good morning then." He giggled making me smile.

"Your roots are showing, baby. Do you wanna dye them again?" I asked while softly untangling his messy hair. He nodded. His breath was softly fanning my chest.

"Really? Do you think Red will suit me?" He asked while looking at me, him combing his hair with his hands.

"Red? It will suit you baby. Any color will do." I said, making him chuckle.

"Then I should dye my hair red then. Do you want to accompany me kookie?" I nodded instantly.

"Of course. I sure will." I replied as we both layed there on the bed, silently cuddling.

Damn. I'm so lucky.

Third person's POV

The two finally got up from the bed after hours of cuddling. If not for Jin banging on their door then the two wouldn't move. They were now on the shower, showering of course. (you dirty minded freaks)

They dressed up after that, with Taehyung wearing a simple high waisted jeans and white croptop. And oh, was his curves showing.

"You will go out with that?" Jeongguk asked, looking at the younger up and down. Well shit, he looks sexy but only he should be able to see it.

"What's wrong with this?" Taehyung asked in confusion as he twirled around in front of the mirror, looking at his outfit.

"People are gonna look at you." Jeongguk grumpily said. His arms crossed over his chest as his jaw clenched as he think of the stares that Taehyung was gonna receive.

"So what? Kookie is there with me isn't he?" Taehyung asked cutely, his head tilting up to look at the ravenette who can't help but to fall for the younger's puppy eyes. Damn it!!

"Okay then." Replied Jeongguk and the younger did a small victory jump before hugging the mafia boss who huffed at the sudden gesture. He hugged the small blonde back anyways.

"Let's go now, kookie." Taehyung said as he pulled the ravenette out of their room and made their way down the stairs. They were instantly greeted by the bickering Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Yoongi please. Just one time, I promise I won't mess up!!" Hoseok whined as he tugged on the pale boy's arms who was already annoyed by the hacker.

"Just let me go, horseface!" Yoongi grumpily said and pushed Hoseok's nearing face away. Namjoon and Jin on the other side was cuddling on the couch not minding the two immature boys.

"What's happening here?" Jeongguk's cold voice instantly shut the two bickering voice up. They pushed each other away while the pale boy scoffed, pissed off.

"I just want him to teach me how to make a bomb." Hoseok huffed, arms crossed not knowing there's a certain person who thinks he looks so cute.

'Shit. This horseface, seriously.'

Taehyung chuckled at them and held hands with Jeongguk.

"Don't mind them. That's their normal routine." Jin said, his head was placed on Namjoon's shoulders as the Underboss snaked his arms on his husband's wide shoulder.

"They both look cute together." Taehyung suddenly said and the once pale boy was now red along with the hacker who cleared his throat.

"We're going out. I want you all to train the soldiers and deal with Jimin today." Jeongguk said and Taehyung's ears instantly perked up when he heard Jimin's name.

"Jimin? I want to see him later." Taehyung said as he tugged on the older's arm.

"No baby. He's dangerous." Jeongguk said as he caressed the younger's cheek lightly.

"No he's not. Jiminie is still my friend. I just want to see him." Taehyung said with a pout and the older tried hard not to fall for that cute face. But he did anyways.

"Okay. Later." Jeongguk said with a snort.

"Really? Yehey!!" Taehyung cheered and the ravenette smiled lightly.

'He's so soft.' Thought the others as they watch the scene before them. It's a weakness but also Jeongguk's greatest strength. They just felt happy for their boss.

"Let's go." Jeongguk said and they finally left the base. Taehyung waved cutely to the others who chuckled at his cuteness. They got inside Jeongguk's sports car. Taehyung was stunned by the beautiful vehicle.

"Woah. It's so pretty!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he lightly touched the leather seat. Jeongguk started the engine, smirking and then the car moved, crazily fast.

"Kyaaa!! Slow down!!" Taehyung squealed as he was pressed on the seat, unable to move because of the fast driving.

Jeongguk just laughed at Taehyung's scared face and the younger glared at him.

"Y-you laughed." Taehyung said, when he realized that Jeongguk laughed. Not a sarcastic laugh but his sincere laugh. And he looks cute!

"I did?" Jeongguk asked, finally slowing down the car and Taehyung released his breath.

"Y-you look cute."