Chapter 42

Third person's POV
[Location, jeon's base]

The tension was high, and the fact that both men were annoyed doesn't help. They waited for a second, to a minute for someone to say something. Until Taehyung broke the tension.

"I will stay here." Taehyung said.

"What?! No hyung, it was father's order to keep you on our base. You have to train." Sunwoo exclaimed as he glared at his whimpering brother. Jeongguk growled at him until he relaxed back noticing he was scaring the blonde.

"N-no. You can be the boss if you want but I wont leave. I wanna stay here." Taehyung pouted as he clinged on the ravenette, hugging him so Sunwoo can't force him to come.

"You promised. Hyung if you won't come then our father might declare a war against Jeon."

"No!! Tell him that if he did that, he won't ever see me again." Taehyung stubbornly said as he refused to see his brother. The ravenette smirked at Sunwoo's annoyed expression and the younger just glared at him.

"I'll just come back for you." Sunwoo said and ordered the 11 other boys to follow him. They left the base.

"Good boy."

Jeongguk praised once the Kim's were out of sight, patting his beauty's hair .

Taehyung just giggled as a reply and hugged the ravenette tighter, not wanting to let go ever again.

(Fast forward)

It's been a week after the incident. The four woke up after 2 days and they were now back to work.

Once they knew that the traitor was at their own basement they didn't hesitate to come to teach Jimin a lesson.

The six men gathered downstairs. Standing before the cuffed man who only glared at them.

"You think you really can fool us??" V huffed as he rolled his eyes. He removed the gag from his ex bestfriend's mouth.

The four didn't believe it was really him at first. V was so different from Taehyung, they thought it was his twin but no, V was also Taehyung.

"You're no better, two faced bitch." Jimin retorted and received a slap on his left cheek.

"That was for insulting me." V smiled.

"You bitch!!" Jimin exclaimed but only to receive a slap on his other cheek again.

"And.. that was for trying to seduce my daddy." He giggled and Jimin could only glare at him in return as he was not able to hurt the blonde back because he was tied.

"Good job baby." Jeongguk said as he pulled the blonde back by his waist, Jimin glared in jealousy.. he wants to be the one beside Jeongguk, holding him so tight..

"Do you really want to dirty your hands for him??" V asked so calmly as he looked up at the ravenette.

"Hmm?? Do you want me to?" The mafia asked back and V pouted and shooked his head.

"No." He said.

"Okay then. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. I'll let you decide on what to do with him." Jeongguk said and the four saluted as they watch the ravenette dragged the blonde outside, leaving them with Jimin and other men from Jeon's.

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin asked and raised his eyebrows at his ex teammates.

"You really are cocky for a traitor, huh?" Yoongi asked and Jimin just scoffed at him.

"So you win." Jimin said.

"I do." Yoongi replied.

"Come kill me then." Jimin said and the four just scoffed at him.

"No way. Killing you is the easiest way of punishment. We'll just let you rot in here until you die. So long, jiminie." Namjoon said and left the basement followed by Jin.

"To tell that I tried protecting you because I trusted you... I'm so disgusted." Hoseok said and followed the two outside. Yoongi smirked at the glaring blonde and put his gag back before leaving and locking the cold steel door.

'I'll kill you, Kim Taehyung.'

[Location, Jeon's room]

"Fuck, that fucking hurts!" V whined as the ravenette threw him on their bed, huffing as he bouced on the soft mattress.

"It's been so long." Jeongguk said huskily as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, reavealing his smooth muscled chest for the younger to drool on.

V licked his lips as he watch the ravenette strips.

"But we're dirty." V tried to excuse but Jeongguk only scoffed at him.

"Then shower sex it is."

V yelped as he was suddenly pulled by the ravenette before pushing themselves inside the bathroom.

"Strip." Jeongguk ordered.

"Oh hell no." V rolled his eyes, trying to suppress his urges to just jump on the ravenette and let him fuck him on the wall.

He tried to get to the door but was slammed back on the mirror with him facing his reflection as the ravenette caged him by holding his waist, hard.

"You fucking bitch." Jeongguk growled lowly as V tried squirming away, yelping when he received a rough smack on his covered ass.

"Fuck you!!" V retorted and received a slap again. His breath foging the clean mirror as he whined at the impact.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby boy."

Oh God, His ass would be broken.