Chapter 19

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's Base]

It was chaos when Jeongguk stepped foot inside the mansion. Hoseok and Jin were talking loudly and Suga was sleeping soundly on the couch. Jimin was stuffing his mouth with food while Namjoon was reading on the side, clearly annoyed by Jin and Hoseok's bickering.

"No!! I told you pink is better for the new ship!! No one can tell me otherwise!"

"Pink is such a girly color!! Everyone will think barbie owns that ship for God's sake!!"

"Ugh! Can you please shut up!? Pink is such a manly color!! Who said pink is only for girls!?"

"No!! Are you crazy Jin?? We're a mafia not some fucking farytale story!! Not pink!!"

"No I totally object!!"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!"

The shout made everyone quiet. Finally, they've got their attention. Jeongguk was fuming mad. They were so loud that his angel woke up from his deep sleep.

"W-Why is it so loud?.."

"OH MY GOD!!" Everyone was back to being loud again as they noticed the small boy in Jeongguk's arms. Jin was so excited that he pushed Hoseok out of the way.

Jeongguk put Taehyung down so he can greet his members.

"Hi honey. I'm Jin, you can call me papa." Jin uwued at the small boy who was looking at him innocently.

"H-hi.. I'm Taehyung, p-please call me taetae." He answered.

"Omg you're so cute!! Can I keep you in my pocket??" Hoseok asked out of nowhere and Jeongguk glared at him.

"U-umm." Taehyung looked around until he spotted someone familiar. His face lit up and he ran towards his friend.

"JIMINIE!!" The silver haired boy looked at his friend who was running towards him and gladly accepted his embrace.

"M-miss you minnie." The blonde buried his face on Jimin's chest. It really became a habit. Him stuffing his face on other's chest.

"Aww.. he's so cute I wanna adopt him!! Can we adopt him Joonie??" The eldest asked his husband who was silently sitting on the side.

"Don't ask me about that." Namjoon replied which made the eldest roll his eyes.

"Enough of that. Come here Byun Taehyung." With the deep voice of Jeongguk, Taehyung complied. Releasing himself from Jimin's embrace.

He went back to Jeongguk's side as the older grabbed his waist. As Jimin saw this scene, he felt jealousy ran through his veins. This is so annoying. He thought as he glared at the hands which were snaked on the younger's waist.

"Angel, this is my friends. Introduce yourself." Jeongguk said. He didn't want Taehyung knowing about his dirty business so he introduced him as his friends.

The others caught on that fast.

"Hi!! I'm Hoseok!! Just call me J-hope!" Taehyung liked his nickname. It was really unique.

"I'm Namjoon, Jin's husband." He remembered that Namjoon was the one inside the office earlier so he took a quick look on his leg which seem's okay now.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, WORLDWIDE HANDSOME GUY." Taehyung chuckled at this funny hyung. He remembers Baekhyun through him.

"I'm Suga." The pale man said, disturbed from his sleep. This man was so white. That was Taehyung's impression. He looked so cold and distant. He's almost like Jeongguk.

"H-Hi, I'm Taehyung.." He said with a small smile.

"Enough of that. Take his things in my room." Jeongguk ordered and the five began to do their own things.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch, talking quietly. Jeongguk just left to go to his room. Jin was already preparing dinner since it's already 6:21 pm, Suga helped even though he ate most of it.

Namjoon continued reading and Hoseok was randomly dancing to some Kpop songs.

It looks so alive here. Like everyone had a role. So what's his purpose here?

"How's Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung??" Jimin asked.

"I-I don't know h-hyungie.. they l-looked so sad t-that I didn't want to leave." Taehyung pouted at the memory. The look on his brother's face was so sad.

He looked so confused as well as Chanyeol. But he can only hope that they understand that he did it for them.

"I'm so sorry Tae. But I know you will be happy here. Everyone's nice... well except for Jeongguk." Taehyung and Jimin chuckled at that until they heard a fake cough.

"Talking shit about me, I see." Jimin gulped, seeing his leader with his arms crossed, looking at them intently. Oh shit!

"D-don't curse please." Taehyung said and the older's attention fell onto him. No, he won't fall for that kind of look!! Jeongguk looked away and walked outside.

"Is he mad??" Taehyung pouted and Jimin just chuckled nervously. I don't think he'll ever be mad at you taetae. Jimin thought.

"I guess he's not." Jimin replied and Taehyung let out a dramatic sigh.

_______

Dinner time and the boy's sat on their perspective seat. Noticing there were only six seat's Taehyung stand from the side.

"Oh, we have no more chair. I'll just get one at the stock room." Jin mumbled and was about to leave when Jeongguk pulled the blonde to his lap, leaving the rest shocked.

"What the." Hoseok mumbled.

"Eat." Jeongguk said so everyone started eating. He was sitting at the head of the table.

"S-should I feed y-you??" Taehyung asked and everyone coughed. Jeongguk smirked and motioned the younger to do so.

This is not so bad.