Chapter 46

Third person's POV

The office turned silent as Lisa left. Taehyung stood beside Jeongguk and was unable to move. The news suddenly hit him and was uncertain on what to do, so he let V take over him.

V snapped his head towards the older who instantly knew that the person in front of him was not Taehyung anymore. It was V, and he looks sooo mad.

"Who the fuck is that girl!?" V exclaimed as he can't contain his anger, unlike Taehyung who will only cry his anger out. V is different, he won't cry like a scared person would do. Lisa was lucky that she only confronted Taehyung because if it was V, hell she wouldn't escape his grasp.

"She was nothing." Jeongguk said and sat back on his swivel chair, rubbing his temple.

'It's supposed to be a good day but that bitch had to fuck it up.' The mafia boss thought as he think of ways to punish Lisa and her old man.

"What do you mean nothing!? Jeongguk, she said you're her fiance!! How am I supposed to react to that!?" V yelled again and the other glared at him but he doesn't seem faze, maybe because of his anger.

"I know you're mad but don't you ever, disrespect me. Got it!?" Jeongguk growled as he gripped harshly on the blonde's jaw, earning a whine from the other.

"F-fuck you.. and y-your slut!!" V exclaimed then slapped the older's hand away, clutching his aching jaw as he took a step back from the older.

"Sit down." Jeongguk commanded. V only huffed and turn his back against the ravenette who sighed in frustration at the blonde's bratty behaviour.

V sat down on the couch, glaring at nothing as he also think a way to get back at that bitch.

'If only Taehyung isn't a wimp, that bitch is dead by now.' V thought.

———

"You wanna come to my meeting?" Jeongguk asked the sulking blonde as he stood up, fixing his suit that was a little wrinkled. Noticing no answer, he snapped his head at the boy who was silently looking at him.

"I asked you something." Jeongguk said coldly, making his way towards V who was still glaring like a mad little tiger.

"Why should I!?" V huffed, crossing his arms as he refused to look at the older who was now getting annoyed by his behaviour.

For once, Jeongguk lets his anger took over him as he gripped the blonde's hair making him whine at the gesture. Jeongguk bent down so he was eye level with V

"You're being disrespectful baby. Do you want a punishment?" Jeongguk asked, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"N-no." V answered scolding himself for fucking stuttering in front of the ravenette who now seemed satisfied by the boy's answer.

"I'm tolerating you now because you're new to me, V. But I won't hold back next time." Jeongguk said earning a nod from the blonde. He chuckled at the cute scene in front of him, V look's a like a kicked puppy being so obedient.

And Jeongguk can't help but claim the boy's pouting lips. V gasped at the sudden gesture but he can't help but close his eyes and kiss his boyfriend back. Of course, everyone was whipped for a kiss right??

Still gripping the blonde's hair, he pulled it back, tilting the blonde's head intentionally for better access. He shoved his tounge inside his boyfriend's parted lips, feeling his wet cavern, tasting his mouth.

They were suffocating, and they knew it. But both didn't want to let each other go just like that. They kissed hungrily, craving more and more of each other's touch.

But remembering his meeting, Jeongguk bit on the younger's lower lip before pulling back. Both were panting, catching their breaths.

"I wanna punish her." V said, pouting making Jeongguk chuckled at him. What a pretty brat.

"Me too baby. And we will, I promise you." Jeongguk said, pecking the boy's lips again and pulled the blonde up, carrying him.

V didn't waste any more time as he wrapped his legs around Jeongguk, clinging his arms around the ravenette's neck.

"Okay, promise." V giggled, putting his head on the other's bulky chest as they left the office to go to the meeting.

On their way there, Jeogguk called his right hand man Kim Namjoon.

"Boss, you called. Any orders?" Namjoon asked, knowing that their leader has something to command them.

"Yeah, Lalisa Manoban, Lee Yuna, and Choi Ara. I expect them at the basement." Jeongguk said and immediately ended the call.

"Who's the other two?" V asked curiously. He only knew about Lisa, whom he's still mad at.

"They were gossiping about Taehyung earlier. Need to cut their tounge." Jeongguk said coldly earning an excited nod from the blonde.

"Really!? I wanna watch okay!?" V asked, his boxy smile showing as the other chuckled at him.

"Okay sweetheart. You can watch." Jeongguk said, booping the other's nose who scrunched it in return.

They finally arrived in the meeting room and Jeongguk's secretary opened the door revealing 11 other people who was sitting on the oval table.

"Did you wait that long?" Jeongguk asked as he sat on the head of the table, placing his beauty on his lap who just cuddled his neck.

"No, it's okay mr, Jeon." An old man said and the ravenette noticed how he looked at his boyfriend's exposed leg. He glared at the man who doesn't seem to notice it.

'Another one.' He thought, secretly smirking as he texted Namjoon.

To Namjoon,
Mr, Shin Kibum. I expect him at the basement too.

'Let's play then.'

"Mr, Shin. I believe it's my boyfriend's ass you were staring." Jeongguk said out of the blue, shocking everyone at the meeting. V also stood up from Jeongguk's neck curiously looking behind him.

"A-ah.. sorry about t-that mr, Jeon." The man said knowing he fucked up.

"It's okay. We'll see later." Jeongguk said with a smirk and V immediately knows what that means.

'Showtime.'