Chapter 48

Third person's POV
[Continuation]

"Who do you think should we punish first, baby??" Jeongguk asked while he sat on his chair with V on his lap. The blonde put his pointer finger under his chin while he thinks.

"Ah, I want the man first." V said excitedly as he pointed at mr, Shin who panicked. He trashed around again until Suga hit him with a metal rod, instantly shutting him up.

"As you wish, my queen." Jeongguk said as he licks a stripe on the blonde's nape as he was facing away from the ravenette while they both watched the scene. Lisa noticed the gesture as she glared in jealousy.

"No need to say anything RM. Let my baby decide for their punishments." Jeongguk said when he noticed that RM was about to talk about punishments. V hummed satisfied at his boyfriend as he thinks again.

"What do you think we should do, daddy?" V asked as he looked over his shoulders to see the older. Jeongguk smiled evily.

"Hmm.. how about you take his eyes for looking at you?" Jeongguk suggested. The man heard that and panicked again.

"Yes, and I might consider miss Lisa's idea too. Should we feed her his dick?" V chuckled at his silly suggestion but Jeongguk seems proud at it. He groped the blonde's ass in return as Lisa burns in jealousy.

"That's a great idea, my queen." Jeongguk says. He agreed, he pats V's ass lightly indicating him to stood up in which he did. Jeongguk walked towards's the first victim as the man trashed around again.

V sat on Jeongguk's seat, his hand supporting his chin watching as the man trash around clearly scared as fuck.

"You knew what would happen to you yet you still decided to look at my posession. Am I a joke to you?? Hmm?" The way Jeongguk calmly asked that sends a shiver on everyone's body inside the room.

Maybe mad Jeongguk is uncontrollable Jeongguk but his calm side is the unbearable one. Because not one knew what he might do or what he's thinking. He's unpredictable.

Jeongguk wore his gloves as RM gave him his tools. It was clean by the way, if only this is not a fucking torture then you would think he's a professional.

'My Jeonggukie looks so sexy like this.' V thought as he watched his boyfriend held the man's face, lifting it up.

"N-no.. please.. I-I'm sorry!!" Mr, Shin sobbed when he saw that Jeongguk pointed his tool at his face. The sharp edge made it look like it was shining because of the light.

"Stay still.." Jeongguk growled and the man closed his eyes as he cried, tears staining Jeongguk's covered hands and he looked annoyed.

Jeongguk impatiently held the man's right eye open as he stabbed the tool inside. The man screamed as he felt his right vision become black.

"Stop!! N-no."

His left eye was crying tears as the other dripped in blood. The other's inside the room was about to puke when they saw that their boss scooped the eye out it rolled on the floor as Suga stepped on it.

"Oops. My bad." Suga said sheepishly and V chuckled at his hyung's silliness. He smiled satisfied when he saw the man's crushed eyes on the floor.

He was still crying from pain as Jeongguk held his face up. Blood continued to drip on his right eye as Jeongguk immediately stabbed the other one.

"AHH!! STOP!!"

He scooped the eyeball out as it rolled on the floor again. He laughed sheepishly as he took in the masterpiece in front of him. He can't cry tears now. His eyes was now crying with blood.

"Now you can't look at my property again." Jeongguk fake pouted but of course, the man can't see that.

"Now the two girls next daddy!!" V said enthusiastically as the other men looked at him like he was crazy.

'Damn, they're fit with each other.' They thought as they almost throw up at the sight of the eyeball that seems like looking at their soul.

"Hmm? I thought you will feed miss Lisa here that man's dick?" Jeongguk asked as he looked at his lover.

"Oh, I forgot. Cut his dick then. I'm sure it will fit her mouth since she looked like she's been sucking every guy she knows." V chuckled at his own joke as Lisa glared at him. He stuck his tounge out to the girl, annoying her even more.

"Okay baby." Jeongguk said as he motioned for his men to strip the poor mr. Shin. And Jeongguk can't help but laugh when he saw the naked form of the man.

"You're so small. I think we'll make her eat this baby." Jeongguk said when he saw that the man barely had four inches. V looked curiously and stiffled a laugh when he saw the three and half inch chili.

The blind man was embarrassed but he barely have the energy to complain. His empty eyes hurts so much that he was unable to move.

He held his scalpel on his right hand as he gripped the dick, feeling so disgusted to touch the man even if he was wearing a glove.

"S-stopp.." The man said tiredly. He was unable to stop him anymore.

Jeongguk smirked as he completely cut his dick off with the use of his sharp scalpel.

The man released a yell as he felt his dick being cut. He was only left with his balls as blood drips to the ground. He was weak. So weak.

"Miss Lalisa, I have your food." V said and stood up. He wore a gloves as Jeongguk gave him the small dick. He feel's disgusted to hold it but he held his upset stomach as he walked towards lisa who seemed to panic.

The mafia boss stared lovingly at the blonde as he held the girl's jaw.

"Now open your mouth. I know you're thirsty for a dick. That's why you're chasing for my man right??" V teased and Lisa kept his lips closed when V positioned the flesh in front of her.

"Fuck you!!" Lisa cursed as she turned her head away from the small meat. She panics when V held her jaw and forced her mouth open immediately pushing the meat inside as he forcefully closed her mouth.

She trashed around as she chokes on the dick. She was unable to breath because of it so she was forced to swallow. She swallowed it all.

Her eyes teared at the taste as the blonde smirked satisfied.

"Good girl."