Chapter 56

Third Person's POV

It was such a great day. Everything was back to normal again. Jimin was back with working. Everybody accepted him again which he was so happy at. Taehyung and Jeongguk were still together, getting stronger everyday.

Taehyung was finally able to meet Baekhyun. He remembered how he broke down when they met again and Taehyung can't be more happy and thankful at Jeongguk who fulfilled his wish to see Baekhyun again.

Right now they were at the company, Jeongguk was typing busily on his laptop while Taehyung sat boredly on the couch tapping on his fingers.

"Kookie when are you gonna finish all that??" Taehyung whined, his lips turning into a pout as he waited for the older's response.

"I'm almost done baby." The ravenetted said without looking at the red haired.

"You've been saying that for the past two hours!! C'mon Kookie, I'm super borreeed!!" Taehyung said as he slumped back on the couch, stomping his feet on the floor, throwing a tantrum.

"Just a minute baby.. okay.?" Jeongguk answered patiently and the boy instantly stopped throwing a fit. He stood up on his feet with his arms crossed over his chest.

He stopped bugging the busy ravenette as he roamed around the office. He finally stop when he was in front of the bookshelf as his pointer finger traced the outline of the books.

He got a book from the middle part of the bookshelf. Just as he made his way back to the couch he suddenly felt a slight blurriness surrounding him.

"K-kook.. I feel d-dizzy." Taehyung muttered as he clutched his slightly aching temples. Jeongguk immediately discarded his work when he saw his boyfriend's state.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked worriedly as he sat Taehyung back on the couch carefully. The red haired nodded and felt the slight dizziness going away.

"I just felt dizzy all of the sudden." Taehyung replied, smiling a little at the worried ravenette. Maybe he was not feeling well. After all, everything was still a shock to him.

"I think we should just go home." Jeongguk said. Taehyung instantly shook his head as a no.

"Finish your work first. I will rest here." Taehyung tried to reassure the older but was only rejected.

"No, baby. We need to get you home so Jin will check you up." Jeongguk said.

"Can we eat outside first please??" Taehyung asked with a pout. He was badly craving for a burger right now. Jeongguk chuckled and nodded.

•••

"This is so good kookie!!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly as he ate his big sized burger. What he was eating was basically two times his normal serving.

"Eat slowly baby.." Jeongguk said softly as he patted Taehyung's ketchup stained lips with a tissue. Taehyung giggled but continued eating meassily nonetheless.

Jeongguk chuckled at the cute sight of his boyfriend. I'm so lucky.

On the outside of the restaurant there stood a man, clutching a knife as he stared at the lovely couple from the glass walls. I need to kill him.

He was beyond angry. His daughter was killed in the worst way possible. He can't let that happen without justice. All she did was love.

The two busied themselves on eating, oblivious, when suddenly, they heard a loud crashing sound. Taehyung flinched. They noticed that the restaurant staff had tried to calm the panicking customers down.

"W-what's happening??" Taehyung muttered fearfully as he looked around. Someone was making a scene at the door.

"Let me go!! I will kill that bastard!! I'll kill him." It was a middle aged man who was saying that, aming at his knife at those who tried to stop him.

"Sir. Please, we need you to calm down. Put your knife down or else we'll call a police." The manager tried to say but was only pushed away by the man.

As Jeongguk looked, he instantly noticed the person. Mr. Manoban.

"I'll murder you. Jeon Jeongguk." The man had said before running towards the couple's table. Everyone panicked as they saw the scene. Kookie's in trouble.

"Stop him!!" The staff tried to capture the raging man but they only received a wound from his knife. He continued stalking towards Jeongguk who froze. Damn, Tae's here!

"You'll burn in hell, Jeon." And with that, the man launched his knife towards the mafia boss.

"Jeongguk, NO!!" Taehyung panicked and pushed the ravenette away from the man. Jeongguk stumbled down the floor in surprise and that's when he realized... Taehyung was stabbed.

"T-tae.."

He felt a raging anger when the scene finally sinked in. His love was wounded. The red haired felt the aching sensation from his stomach as blood dripped down the floor. I'm sorry, kookie..

"You bastard!!" The mafia boss managed to say as he pulled the knife from the table before lunging on the man. He felt angry, fearful, fuck.. he had mixed feelings but all he wanted was revenge. To kill this man who hurted his love.

He pushed the man away from Taehyung who fell from the floor, clutching his bleeding stomach. Crying from the pain.

"Call 911, quick!!" The staff said and called the ambulance. Kookie... I love you.

Everyone inside the restaurant was traumatized as Jeongguk stabbed the man on his head, multiple times. Some even threw up as the man laid lifelessly on the ground.

Jeongguk threw the knife away as his attention fell into Taehyung.

"Tae baby! D-don't close your eyes for me, mkay?" Jeongguk reassured. He was panicking. Almost crying. Damn, he never felt this way before.

"K-kookie.." Taehyung managed to mutter as he caressed Jeongguk's cheek with his bloodied hand. His boyfriend was crying. Jeon Jeongguk was crying.

"Yes baby? T-the ambulance is near, kay? Y-you're gonna be okay." Jeongguk cried as he intertwined his fingers with the younger's.

"I-I love y-you..."

__________

Peace.