Chapter 18

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon Tech]

The drive was very quiet. The blonde on Jeongguk's lap fell asleep. The ravenette was caressing his waist softly. He was only watching Taehyung's sleeping face the whole ride.

He's so beautiful. He won't deny that. I mean who would?? He kept his gaze on the sleeping blonde until the car came into a halt.

"Can't you drive carefully!?" Jeongguk scolded the driver who was already cowering in fear. The angel in his hold stirred in his sleep.

"W-we are here sir.." The driver gulped a lump on his throat.

"W-where are we??" The blonde asked as he sat up from Jeongguk's lap, clearly diverting Jeongguk's attention to him.

"We're here. Get off." The blonde didn't answer but went out when the driver opened the door for him.

Taehyung was standing dumbly as he waited for Jeongguk.

"Walk." Jeongguk ordered and pushed Taehyung slightly.

"W-what am I g-gonna do here..??" Taehyung asked in a curious tone. Why did Jeongguk even bring him here?? He will just get bored here.

"Keep your mouth shut and just walk." Jeongguk hissed at him.

Why's he being so mean? I'm just asking him The blonde thought while pouting a little.

Taehyung didn't question but he was pouting all the way to Jeongguk's office. He sat down at the couch while Jeongguk worked on his files.

The first 30 minutes was tolerable but as hours goes by, Taehyung can't take the boredome anymore.

Like, he was just sitting on the couch for the whole two hours!! His ass was burning. And he was itching to do something.

"Mister, I'm bored.." He called the older but he was so into working that he didn't answer the boy.

"Misteeer.." He called again but was ignored once again.

'Why would he want me here if he's not going to talk to me anyways??'

"MISTER!!" The third time he called, Jeongguk glared at him which made him shut up.

"I-I'm bored.." He pouted, looking down at his hands.

Jeongguk glared at him but he can't help but coo at the pouting boy. Taehyung was just being so cute, it kills him.

"Go make me coffee." With that, Taehyung happily complied and went to the small aisle. He made Jeongguk a plain coffee since he didn't knew what the other likes.

Taehyung was in the middle of making Jeongguk's coffee when someone knocked at the door.

"Come." Jeongguk ordered. The door opened and revealed a tall man with dimples.

"Any problem, Namjoon??" Jeongguk asked. The man called Namjoon only looked at the blonde who was looking at him while preparing the coffee.

"Byun Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. The blonde nodded.

Suddenly, a knife came in contact with Namjoon's thigh clearly shocking him and turning his attention to Jeongguk who threw it.

Taehyung was shocked that he spilled the coffee on his hands.

"Ouch!!"

The noise perked Jeongguks ear and rushed to the blonde who was clutching his hands.

"Fuck, are you okay!?" Jeongguk asked and rushed towards the younger. He put ice on his burnt hands while blowing on it.

"Y-you fucker, you just sliced me and you're worried about him!??" Namjoon clutched his  thigh and limped to the couch. Ahh fuck, It hurts! Namjoon thought.

"Watch your tone Namjoon." Jeongguk muttered. Namjoon only rolled his eyes as he watch Jeongguk taking care of the teary eyed blonde.

Looks like Jeongguk really had a soft spot on the younger Byun.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jeongguk asked again once he was done assisting Taehyung. The blonde was now seated on his lap.

"New offer." Namjoon threw a file on Jeongguk's desk. He opened the file in one hand as his other was supporting Taehyung's back.

Taehyung was blowing on his hand. His head was resting on Jeongguk's neck. He was silently enjoying Jeongguk's manly smell.

"Why would Kim suddenly offers me this big of a deal??" Jeongguk asked.

"I made Hoseok research for that since it all looks so suspicious." Namjook was bandaging his thighs as he talks. This was no new to him.

Just a few days ago, the younger shot Hoseok and now Jeongguk cut him. They're used to this.

"S-sir.. is h-he okay?" The blonde on Jeongguk's lap questioned.

"Worry about no one else but me." The younger's lips turned into a pout but nodded nonetheless.

"W-when.. a-ahmm.. home.." Taehyung was about to ask when are they going home but he remembered he was going to live somewhere else now. To a place where he knew nothing with.

"In a few hours, we'll go home." Jeongguk replied, knowing what the other meant.

Namjoon was very confused about the younger's attitude. He's being so nice and it's... surprising.

"I'll take my leave now boss." Namjoon bowed and limped his way out. Taehyung looked sad about the man's wound but he said nothing.

_________

A few hours after, Jeongguk decided to leave the work for tomorrow since his angel looked so bored in his office.

"Hey, we're going home now." Taehyung stirred in his sleep. He was recovering his sleep since he hadn't sleep well last night.

"C-carryy." Taehyung said cutely with his hands up in the air and eyes droopy.

Jeongguk sighed and carried the blonde like a child. His arms supporting Taehyung's bottom while the other clings onto him like a koala.

It was a sight to see. Jeongguk's employees were just shocked that they saw their cruel boss carrying someone like a baby.

And it was not just someone. It was Byun Taehyung. Byun Baekhyun's younger brother.

The younger was asleep the whole time and Jeongguk just cuddled him. Even though he had a frown on his face, he enjoyed the younger's warm embrace.