Dominant [Shinobu Kocho] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Dominant 💙Demon! Shinobu Kocho x Female Demon! Reader Request By: @WellwellwellWelpManga Spoilers!Second Part Of : Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

~Dominant 💙
Demon! Shinobu Kocho x Female Demon! Reader
Request By: @WellwellwellWelp
Manga Spoilers!
Second Part Of : Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

Before we start, I would like to say that there will be hefty descriptions about torture and sexual abuse. This chapter contains content some readers would find unsettling. Please read at your own risk. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Shinobu-chan! Come hang with us~"

Shinobu's tiny figure followed the sound of her master's voice until she was confronted by (Name) and the Upper Demon Moons.

"Sit next to Akaza-san." Out of all the demons she could have sat with, her master made her sit with the one that obsesses over women.

After becoming a demon, Shinobu has learned (Name)'s true identity. If she were to still be a Hashira, she wouldn't stand a chance against (Name).

(Name) is known as the Upper Demon Moon Zero. The deadliest among all Twelve Demon Moons and serves directly next to Muzan Kibutsuji. Meaning that Muzan and her could possibly be identified as partners in crime.

Because of her status, (Name) was able to convince Muzan to advance Shinobu to a Lower Demon Moon. Even though that was just an excuse for (Name) to keep the smaller demon closer to her, she also adored the fact that one day, her 'used to be' fellow Hashiras will come face to face with Shinobu Kocho: Lower Demon Moon Five!

"Shinobu-san~ I really like your collar." Akaza complemented the young girl.

Shinobu, forgetting all of her human memories and her mind being wrecked by (Name), did not have a single clue as to what Akaza was doing. Out of all the stuff (Name) has taught her, flirting wasn't one of them.

However, (Name) did teach her how to be polite, "Thank you Akaza-kun." Shinobu said, still having that same smile from when she was human.

Akaza beamed at the purple eyed girl's response, 'How polite..' Akaza thought.

(Name) saw the whole interaction as she was talking to Douma. She narrowed her eyes and glared at the two demons.

"Leave us."

With a single command, all six moons left the two girls alone. Shinobu was shaking, wondering what she did wrong.

(Name) pulled out a pink leather leash and chained it to Shinobu's matching collar. In a split second, (Name) yanked the leash towards her side causing Shinobu to fall on the ground.

"Should we change the color of your collar? It was pretty embarrassing for my pet to wear such a brightly colored piece of jewelry. I didn't think it would catch the attention of my fellow Upper Moon Demons...or maybe~" (Name) crouched down in front of the demon in front of her and smirked.

"Maybe I should just keep this leash on you until they finally understand that you're mine and mine alone." Her eyes turned red and slapped Shinobu face.

The demon now had four bleeding scratch marks on her cheek but it wasn't that painful, it only stung, just a little bit.

Shinobu gulped. Yes, she still loved the demon hovering before her now, but her master's punishments are one of the worst things you'll ever experience while having sex.

Yup, sex. (Name) wasn't the kind of person to inflict one type of pain out of joy...no..she was way worst. She would love to see anyone struggle underneath her grasps. Torturing them in more ways than one.

She can never do one torture technique at a time, no. She loved to experiment. Wondering how well this person could take this amount of sexual pleasure while being stabbed multiple times in areas she wants to stab them in.

She was an absolute sadist, putting her own sexual and tormented desires on anyone she pleases.

The two demons didn't notice that they were being watch by non other than Upper Demon Moon Two. Douma shivered at the dominant aura (Name) gave out, it was absolutely turning him on.

Not in his countless years of living did he come across a girl such as (Name). A powerful demon, able to bring all men and women down to their knees using just her body. He absolutely envied her dominance.

How he wishes to be in her place, to be able to do such lewd things to Shinobu. Hell, (Name) can not go out one night without having someone flirt with her.

In Douma's eyes, she was the daughter of the Seven Deadly Sin: Lust. She has the sadistic nature of the sin and undoubtedly knows how to corrupt anyone's mind with just sexual pleasure.

Jealousy overflowed throughout his body. He can't decide on weather he wants to be in Shinobu's spot or (Name)'s. How fun it would feel to be the dominant one or how fun it would feel to have someone be dominant over you.

(Name) hummed, "We'll discuss this another time.." She teased, pushing the demon down and started to kiss her neck.

After leaving a few purple marks on Shinobu's neck, (Name)'s red eyes darted to a random corner of the hideout, glaring at something.

Shinobu was confused, who is she glaring at?

"Douma, Sweetie~ come on out."

Both demons froze at her words. Shinobu was too embarrassed to even think about someone watching them. Douma on the other hand was shaking because he knew he was in a deep trouble.

"Sit down and enjoy the show~"

The two demons replaced their embarrassed and scared state with a confused one.

"I sense an over powering jealousy over you."

Douma's eyes widen at (Name)'s statement. She was completely right.

(Name) giggled at Douma's shocked face and marched towards the demon who was now sitting in front of the two other girls. She placed her knee on the chair, in between Douma's legs, and reached out to put her hands on both of his shoulders.

(Name) leaned into his ear and whispered, "Are you jealous at the fact that you want to be like me? You want to feel dominant over my little pet over there?"

Douma gulped, he was sweating way too much. (Name) smirked and pressed her knees further in between his legs, "Or maybe..you would like to be the one being dominated by me for a change. Am I right?"

Shinobu stared at the two Upper Moon Demons in shock. She knew (Name) had power but not to this extent. She literally has the demon wrapped around her finger.

(Name) sighed, "Oh well then~ If that's how you want it to be, then I'll give you a show." She smirked at the two demons who were obviously petrified at what she had just said.

"I'll show you guys how dominant I can be to my little pet and to my Upper Demon Moon Two."