Love Me Right [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Love Me Right 💜Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Emotionless! Clueless! Quiet! Tsuguko! ReaderRequest By: @Scarlet_chan1019

~Love Me Right 💜
Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Emotionless! Clueless! Quiet! Tsuguko! Reader
Request By: @Scarlet_chan1019

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Sanemi's face was blushing red as he watched his tsuguko train. (Name)'s breathing style was very similar to Mitsuri's where she is required to do insane acrobatic moves.

He flexibility mixed with her high jumps would sometimes make her skirt fly up. And Sanemi can't help but stare.

He would secretly visit the Love Pillar's estate to ask for her advice as to how to confess. Mitsuri has told him multiple times to 'just be himself' but Sanemi would just become a nervous wreck just thinking about it.

He would go to Mitsuri's estate just to stall or continue the conversation by thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

"If you follow this plan, I'm sure she won't reject you!" Mitsuri yelled, trying to push the Wind Pillar out of her door.

"I can't! What if she rejects me?! You gotta give me a Plan B or something!!" Sanemi yelled back.

"You'll be fine!!" She successfully pushed him out of her house and shut the door close.

"You little-" Sanemi kicked her door and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

He was a sweating mess the whole day, barely looking at (Name) in the eye. This confused the girl, usually, Sanemi has no problem with expressing how he feels- even if anger is what he feels 24/7.

"(Name)-san..."

"Shinazugawa-san."

"W-Would you..would y-y-you-"

The girl looked at him in slight confusion and nervousness. She didn't know weather he was going to scream or tell her what to do next.

"Could you meet me at the Wisteria field tonight?" Sanemi bit his lip in suspense.

(Name) said nothing but bowed in agreement. Sanemi felt like five thousand pounds were lifted off of his shoulders as he smirked, confidently walking back to his estate.

*****

The Wind Pillar bowed a perfect 90 degrees, face red and heart beating excessively, "(Name)-san...I like you.."