Mine [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Mine 💛Demon! Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader Request By: @Mins000

~Mine 💛
Demon! Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader
Request By: @Mins000

Zenitsu is aged up!

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Zenitsu's warm lips grazed over (Name)'s hickies that were previously made during their last round. The feeling of Zenitsu's tongue prod onto newly fresh skin for marking made (Name) shutter, "Z-Zenitsu..please, no more.."

The said boy cupped her face, tracing his sharp nail playfully across her cheek, "Stop? No way. Plus, you didn't tell that low ranked Demon Slayer to stop when he continued to hug you now, did you?"

"Sorry baby~ Tonight, you're all mine."

(Name) whimpered, "B-But he is- Ahh!" Zenitsu plunged his fingers inside of the girl once again.

Leaning down, he teasingly licked her entrance as well. (Name)'s taste and the heat her body radiated turned him once again, while the girl moaned, trying to hide her embarrassed expression.

Zenitsu stood up straight, losing all of his control when he saw (Name)'s vulnerable state. His other hand immediately choked her neck, forcing the girl's eyes to look at his demon ones, "(Name)..my precious gem, this is what you get for letting that man hug you like that.."

(Name)'s eyes widen, streaming with tears as Zenitsu slammed his fingers onto her prostate, "Ngh! Damn..mhm- Z-Zenitsu!!"

He kissed her neck, nibbling on some skin, knowing the mark would soon turn purple later, "Mine~"

(Name) bucked her hips at the sensation, "A-Ahh!~" She panted, "Zenitsu-ngh! I'm close-"

Zenitsu pulled his fingers out right when she said that, "No..not yet. I want to feel you again before you cum~"

(Name) whimpered but she couldn't shy away, knowing that she'll just receive a rougher punishment. Instead of just fighting, she looked away, nervously anticipating for Zenitsu's entrance.

The demon placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle...at first.." Her breathing hitched as the demon shoved himself inside, stretching her. (Name) gripped onto the sheets below her, body tense.

Zenitsu rubbed her waist as the girl's breathing became staggered, "You're so perfect...you have no idea how angry I was when you let that slayer even look at you..you're mine~" He slowly pulled out before slamming back in.

(Name)'s waist was absolutely breathtaking, and the little yelps and whimpers drove the demon crazier than he already was, "Ahh! Nnmmhh! Ze-Zenitsu! T-Too fast!" Her grip onto the sheets tightened, knowing Zenitsu wouldn't listen.

The demon licks the crest of (Name)'s ear, "Perfect...just for me..all mine~"

Zenitsu's grip on (Name)'s waist tightened, picking up the pace, no longer holding back. He wanted her. He needed her. He can't stop himself even if he wanted to.

(Name) screamed, pain and pleasure has never been such a good mix till now. Her senses weakened but she felt like her nerves were on fire. This feeling was something anyone could get high on, especially how Zenitsu brutally slams in and out.

"Oh my- Mhm..I'm close (Name)-chan~ So close.." Ramming himself deep inside of the girl making her arch her back. (Name)'s moans didn't seem to have an end.

Her scream filled his ears signaling that she came. (Name)'s orgasm shook her entire body, it almost felt painful.

The demon came right after with a deep moan, sending shivers down (Name)'s spine. The feeling of cum drip out of the girl when Zenitsu pulled out was intense.

Panting, he pulled her in for a rough kiss,

"I own you now, you're mine- all..MINE!"