Aftermath [Sanemi Shinazugawa] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Aftermath 💛Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Fairy! ReaderRequest By: @Mins000Manga Spoilers!Second Part Of: Spider Lily Guardian [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

~Aftermath 💛
Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Fairy! Reader
Request By: @Mins000
Manga Spoilers!
Second Part Of: Spider Lily Guardian [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Oyakata-sama erupted into a loud coughing fit in the middle of the final Hashira Meeting which made all the Pillars worry. It was the last meeting for all nine Pillars ever since (Name) defeated Muzan Kibutsuji and Twelve Kizuki.

"Oyakata-sama, are you ok?" Giyuu asked.

"Don't worry my children, I'm fine-" He abruptly stopped and continued to cough until blood dripped out of his mouth.

"Oyakata-sama!" Shinobu yelled as Sanemi picked their Master up, "Shinobu, follow me, the rest of you, find (Name)." He ordered.

The other Pillars were confused but obeyed, "Where are we going Sanemi-san?"

"We need to take Oyakata-sama to Mount Hana, this sickness of his may be cured."

"Are you one hundred percent sure of this?"

Sanemi stopped in his tracks and briefly looked up and down at the small girl, "Never doubt my girlfriend..."

Shinobu's eyes hooded, "Ara~ Ara~"

*****

Obanai and Gyomei escorted (Name) into a small secluded area of the mountain where Oyakata-sama laid on a bed of flowers.

There, she saw her boyfriend and Shinobu wait patiently for her, "(Name)-chan, thank God you're here! You're boyfriend says you can cure this disease. You can, can't you?" Shinobu asked.

(Name) walked up to the flower bed and saw how the lavender hues almost completely covered Oyakata-sama's body, "Please stand a safe distance from the Master..." (Name) white gown flowed through the wind as the other Pillars stared.

Sanemi genuinely thought his girlfriend can cure their master but the others had doubts.

The soft blow of the wind circled around (Name) and the flower bed. A few blue petals were already in her hand as she let them flow out of her grasp and into the wind's, "First Configuration: Royal Blossom Dance."

(Name)'s figure glowed as the blue petals danced around her hands. She suddenly shot her arm straight down, stopping right above Oyakata-sama's chest.