Lover [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Lover 💙Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Jealous! Reader (Kimetsu Academy AU)(Song AU)Request By: @Thundergod12345 Manga Spoilers!

~Lover 💙
Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Jealous! Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
(Song AU)
Request By: @Thundergod12345
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

A dull look was plastered on (Name)'s face as she stared at Zenitsu flirting with Nezuko. The Kamado sibling told her many times that she only sees Zenitsu as a friend but that doesn't stop him from flirting with her.

i see the way you look at her
i've never seen you look at me like that
it doesn't matter what I've heard
no one has to tell me twice
i can see it in your eyes

She has to deal with this almost everyday. Zenitsu's eyes being fixated on someone else. It's so obvious Zenitsu had a thing for Nezuko. Even though he acts like this towards every other girl, anyone can tell he was especially attracted to Nezuko in another way.

she's got everyone wrapped around her finger
oh, the girl you want
i will never be her

i know I'm not the perfect lover
and I can tell you love her
i can tell you love her, love her
she feels like summer
gets along with your mother
so go ahead and love her
go ahead and love her, love her, lover

Give up. She's thought about it many times. And a long time ago, she has come to the conclusion to finally do so. But it seems that she just can't.

To simply give up on someone who you fell in love with almost two years ago. Easier said than done.

i'm not the perfect lover

your taste in music is the same
is that all it really takes to win your heart
oh I don't want to play that way
why do I get butterflies when yours flew away from mine

However, she was thankful to have supportive friends by her side to help her get over her crush. Tanjiro is the only one who knows about her whole situation and would do whatever he can for (Name) not to feel sadden.

He almost completely isolated her from Zenitsu's sight. Inosuke hardly has any idea as to why Tanjiro was doing all of this but he has grown pretty fond of (Name), and wants her to feel...happy? Inosuke wasn't really good with expressing himself.

"(Name)-chan! I got you some candy! The vending machine gave me some extras." Tanjiro ran up to the table, feeling bad that he left (Name) there alone with Nezuko and Zenitsu.

Zenitsu watched (Name)'s eyes light up at the sight of food. A burning pain in his heart when he saw Tanjiro feed mini gummy worms to her.

she's got everyone wrapped around her finger
oh, the girl you want
i will never be her

"Inosuke! Your shirt!" (Name)'s voice obviously showed some concern, "You'll get in trouble!" She hurriedly started to button up his shirt.

"Ha! The great Inosuke doesn't need no shirt if he has muscles!!" He flexed his upper body as (Name) giggled, playfully pinching his arms making Inosuke blush.

Zenitsu glared from afar, staring at (Name) graze her hands on someone else's body, "What is this..?"

i know I'm not the perfect lover
and I can tell you love her
i can tell you love her, love her
she feels like summer
gets along with your mother
so go ahead and love her
go ahead and love her, love her, lover

"(Name)-chan!" Zenitsu frolics towards the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Z-Zenitsu?!" The yellow haired boy threw her over his shoulder and walked outside to the front of the school gates.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She felt uncomfortable, the uniform's skirts were so short.

He put her down onto the soft grass under a Cherry Tree, "Are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" Many thoughts ran threw his mind. Most of them were questioning his and (Name)'s relationship.

"It's cause I like you...idiot."

"What?"

"You're so dense for someone who seems to know a lot about love." Her face dulled, "The green eyed monster has been taking over my body for the past two years. Jealousy...it has a tainted history.."

Zenitsu's eyes widen, "Y-You we're jealous of-"

"Yeah..I was. Kinda embarrassing." She scratched the back of her head. Zenitsu stared at her for the longest time before kissing her out of no where, "I think that should make the green eyed monster go away..."

i'm not the perfect lover