A Blue Blood's True Nature [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~A Blue Blood's True Nature 💛Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader (Omegaverse)Request By: @kyojuro_san

Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
(Omegaverse)
Request By: @kyojuro_san

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kyojuro's vision turned sharp. His inner alpha was threatening to free itself and punish its omega. (Name) sensed Kyojuro's anger and tried to push away the Demon Slayer to save his life.

Although Kyojuro was not a possessive person, his inner alpha was a whole different story. He tried his best to not lose control. If his alpha were to come out, major damage will be inflicted towards the surrounding Demon Slayers present.

As Kyojuro's anger grew, (Name) desperately tried to walk away from the younger Demon Slayer. But the hunter, being the young innocent kid he is, insisted on receiving more help from his superior.

"(Name)-sama-" He tugged onto the girl's arm, "You promised to teach me that really cool blade trick you did on a mission a little while back!" His eyes shined, looking at the girl with full admiration.

(Name) quickly thanked the boy, "I promise I'll teach you the trick tomorrow! Run along now.."

Her eyes widen, realizing what she just did and turned to see Kyojuro literally stomp towards her. His inner alpha roared furiously.

He's touching my omega.

My fucking omega.

She's mine.

Only mine!

Every bit of rationally slipped out of Kyojuro's mind. His inner alpha is now in control. Stomping towards the girl, everyone in his path scurried away from his dominating aura. It was oddly satisfying to him.

No one can touch his omega except for him. The girl choked on air, not knowing what excuse she can come up with. Instead, she bared her neck at him, asserting her submission.

"You dare let him touch you like that?"

He barked, voice getting deeper and rougher, his animal instincts were kicking in. (Name) struggled, trying to form coherent words to explain herself.

"Let him touch you like that again and I'll bring him to hell itself." He hissed, finally displaying his canines.

(Name) visibly shook upon Kyojuro's threat, an alpha from a royal blood line..they call themselves blue bloods. The omega quickly hugged Kyojuro's arm, whimpering, practically begging for him not to hurt the surrounding Demon Slayers.