Suck [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Suck 💛Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female ReaderRequest By: @TheOfficialToru

~Suck 💛
Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader
Request By: @TheOfficialToru

Zenitsu is aged up!

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Name)-san...w-what are you doing?!" Zenitsu asked, unsure of what his girlfriend was doing. Fear of the unknown was evident in his eyes while his heart was beating quickly.

"Tsk...Zenitsu~ Quit the tough guy act, we both know who's dominant. It's me~" (Name) crawled on top of him.

Zenitsu backed up towards the corner of the bed until his back hit the wall. He was stunned, no words were able to escape his mouth when he tried to ask why.

He felt (Name)'s hot breaths against his neck making him shiver, "Speechless?" (Name) chuckled.

Zenitsu whimpered, "(Name)-san...please t-tell me what we're doing.." He only heard a chuckle in response.

(Name) trailed her lips against his neck until she started kissing his collarbone. She ran her hands through his hair, easing him into this new style of her being the dominant one. Slightly tugging on his hair so Zenitsu could tilt his head, (Name) lightly bit onto his neck.

Zenitsu gasped, blushing, wrapping his arms around (Name)'s waist so she can straddle him. He tried to shy away but there was this new lust in (Name)'s eyes that's screaming at him to submit. His muscles relaxed letting (Name) do whatever she wanted.

She started to suck on his peck to leave a couple marks, "(Name)-ngh...what-" The girl cut him off with a rough kiss as Zenitsu's heart skipped a beat.

He doesn't understand how (Name) could be so dominant. She had him wrapped around her fingers and he didn't hate it.

Zenitsu pulled away, gasping as (Name) smirked, "I just wanted to try something new~ As if the kissing wasn't that obvious."

Zenitsu just fell in love with her all over again, quickly nodding his head, giving his girlfriend all the power. (Name) smirked and pinned him onto the bed, "Good boy~"

She lowered herself in between Zenitsu's legs and took off his pants and boxers in one swift motion, "Hard already?" (Name) leaned in, taking all of him in one go.

Zenitsu winced, "Mhm-" He tried running his hands through (Name)'s hair but she quickly pinned his arms away.

She bobbed her head faster, her tongue sometimes grazing the tip. Zenitsu groans, wanting to badly touch her, but she didn't
let him.

The sensation was so overwhelming, he squirmed in his place, throwing his head back, "(Name)...I w-want to touch you too.."

The girl hummed as a 'no' sending waves of euphoria through Zenitsu's body, "P-Please..." His eyes widen, "(Name)-chan! I'm cumming!" He screamed.

Zenitsu arched his back and came inside of (Name)'s mouth. The girl did not let one drop escape her lips as Zenitsu's final moans echoed throughout the room.

(Name) licked her lips, smirking, "You taste good~" She kissed Zenitsu's forehead while he heavily panted, "But I'm not done yet.."