Captain [Kyojuro Rengoku and Tengen Uzui]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Captain 💛Kyojuro Rengoku x Tengen Uzui x Female Reader Request By: @Mins000

~Captain 💛
Kyojuro Rengoku x Tengen Uzui x Female Reader
Request By: @Mins000

Character traits for (Name) are heavily based on Okita Souji from the online game: Fate/Grand Order.

This lemon oneshot will be a threesome. Some readers would find this type of content uncomfortable, please skip this oneshot if you do. Thank you :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) (Last Name), the first ever Demon Slayer to slay a demon without using any type of breath. You see, she is the captain of the First Unit of the Shinsengumi, an organization known to Japan's public government, that has been active in the Kyoto- the Edo period's closing days.

Even among the Shinsengumi, which was feared as a band of master swordsmen, the one who was admired as the strongest genius swordsman was (Name).

(Name) was a lovely girl, who wraps her body in fashionable Japanese clothing. Though in all honesty, it was just to conceal her original costume, which is simply too conspicuous, she normally uses a more modern kimono style uniform. She has the façade of a cool-headed slayer, as well as a cheerful side that absolutely adores children.

A genuine genius swordsman who possesses both incredible talent and speed, but as a member of the Saber Class, her low Endurance and Magic Resistance stand out.

However, that could just be her illness, this is also a result of being heavily painted over by the impressions held by the later masses; in a sense, she is under the influence of a curse, similar to Oyakata-sama's curse.

Now, the haori that (Name) wears the Shinsengumi Haori. An honorary degree when you are signified as a captain.

Ever since Oyakata-sama has requested for the girl to join the Demon Slayer Corps, she has caught the attention of all her fellow Pillars especially the Flame and Sound Pillar.

"Caw! (Name) (Last Name)! Kyojuro Rengoku! Caw! And Tengen Uzui! A mission awaits for the three of you!"

(Name) happily walked towards the entrance of headquarters, seeing the two other Pillars waiting there for her.

"Good morning (Name)-san!"

"Looking flamboyant today!"

"Hello Kyojuro-san! Tengen-san!" She greeted, her tiny stature skipping between the two.

"Let's stay here for the night!" Kyojuro yelled, seeing as the sun was about to set and their journey is still very long, they decided to stay at a nearby Wisteria Inn.

"So (Name)-san, what's it like to be a captain?" Tengen asked. Both male Pillars already changed into the robes given to them.

"Well...a good captain is someone who is approachable. Coincides with his or her team, and listens carefully. Everyone relies on me so-"

"You give orders right?" Kyojuro interrupted.

"...Yes, but-"

"Then give us orders...Captain~" Tengen pinned the girl down onto the mats as Kyojuro smirked.

"W-What's going on-"

Tengen hastily kissed the girl to shut her up. Kyojuro grabbed her from Tengen's grasp and sat her down on his lap, "You've caught our eye, (Name)-chan~" He licked her neck.

"B-But-" (Name) felt something poking from behind as her eyes widen, "Kyojuro-san..w-what are you.."

"I want to take her from behind. You can take her from the front." Kyojuro discussed, ignoring the girl's confused state, as he talked with Tengen.

"I'm fine with whatever. (Name) is flamboyant on either side anyways~"

(Name) was on her knees as Kyojuro's member rubbed against her skin. Tengen was right in front of her as both boys started to kiss and leave marks onto her shoulder.

"Wait- what are you guys.."

Tengen tightens his grip on her waist, being the first one to thrust inside of her. Kyojuro held onto the girl's shoulder, giving rougher kisses onto her neck and back.

"T-Tengen!"

His warm tongue shoved against hers, to shut her up, "Captain..give us your orders."

"W-What?"

"What do you want us to do?" Kyojuro whispered into her ear.

"K-Keep going..."

Tengen narrowed his eyes, "Of course, Captain.." He growled, and began to thrust at a rough pace as the Flame Pillar entered her as well.

"Kyojuro-san!!"

Tengen continued to kiss her as Kyojuro started thrusting as well. His movements became erotic, pushing (Name) towards Tengen's body.

With every thrust, (Name) was forced to lean against Tengen, deepening their kiss. Tengen eventually fell back to the mats, holding the girl's waist and started thrusting upwards.

"Mmhp! Ngh..~" That was all (Name) could muster.

Tengen moves away, letting her breathe as he took off the robe (Name) was wearing as well. Immediately latching his mouth onto one of her buds while massaging the other.

(Name) was a panting mess, drool escaped her lips while her eyes made it look like she was stuck in a haze. Lust clouding them.

Tengen shut his eyes closed, groaning at (Name)'s tight walls. Her moans were music to his ears. Kyojuro felt the girl subconsciously tighten, signifying that she was almost at her peak.

Kyojuro whispered in a husky voice, "She's close.." He wrapped his arms around the girl and thrusted faster.

(Name) had no idea how this started, but all she knows now is that the two boys seem to have a...Captain kink? Whatever that means. And she doesn't hate it.

"So am I.." Tengen hissed, thruster fasted akong with Kyojuro.

Both boys came at the same time time, freezing, letting their seeds shoot inside of the girl, some dripping out.

"Wow.." The girl whispered.

(Name) felt loads of the warm substance fill her, shivering, she came herself. Kyojuro catching her before she can fall, kissed her forehead.

Kyojuro and (Name) laid next to Tengen, the girl being sandwiched between the two. Tengen cupped the tired girl's cheeks, kissing her lips, "You did great baby~"

Kyojuro wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, "Mhm..sorry, you're going to be sore in the morning. You won't be able to do anything.."

(Name) said nothing, completely baffled with the whole ordeal, her eyes half lidded. She melted into their arms, wanting to just sleep.

She curled under the covers as the two Pillars cooed. Feeling loved by not only one guy but two made her heart flutter, "L-Love you.." She whispered before falling asleep. Their arms around her tightened, "We love you too...Captain.."