The Other Man [Giyuu Tomioka] Part 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~The Other Man 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader(Modern AU)Third Part Of: Safe Haven [Giyuu Tomioka]

~The Other Man 💜
Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader
(Modern AU)
Third Part Of: Safe Haven [Giyuu Tomioka]

I rearranged my book so all the oneshots that have multiple parts to them are placed together. Just to make things more convenient for some readers.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) clenched her hands into fists, "What are you doing here?!"

"Giyuu called.."

"..You came here to talk to him?"

"No. I want-" He paused, "I need to talk to you."

"Well I don't need to talk to you." (Name) quickly tried to close the door but Obanai held his hand out to stop her.

"You bared my child?"

(Name) was taken aback.

"..Giyuu told me everything."

(Name) stared at him before turning back to look at the three boys who were still playing basketball, "We will speak and then you will leave."

Obanai glanced to the side but hesitantly nodded, agreeing to her circumstances, "I understand."

Walking inside and awkwardly sitting in front of each other on the couch, Obanai cleared his throat, being the first one to talk, "After you broke things off, I quickly ran to Giyuu's house to-"

"To fuck?"

Obanai looked down, ashamed, "It was a mistake (Name)...it was completely my fault. I made the first move, I came onto him."

"Why did you come here again?" (Name) sarcastically asked.

Obanai softly sighed, "I came to end things on good terms."

"After what you did, no thanks."

"You forgave Giyuu, why can't you do the same for me?"

"He's my brother."

"Yeah but you have my child."

(Name) was silenced at this. Her brows furrowed, "He is not yours-"

"Yes he his." Obanai reluctantly cut her off, "Well..biologically speaking...I understand perfectly if you don't want to forgive me, but please.. That's my child too."

(Name) looked at him, her eyes slowly faltering from anger to sadness, "Come with me." She stood up and ushered Obanai to follow her.

There they stood by the screen door as Obanai simply stared at the five year old boy, "He looks exactly like me.."

"Yeah. He has your heterochromic eyes.." (Name) turned from her child to Obanai, "So everytime I look at him, I think of you.."

Obanai playfully scoffed, "That must suck."

(Name) softly huffed, finding what Obanai said slightly funny, "Yeah it really does."

From the corner of his eye, he began to glance at (Name) from time to time, "I'm sorry...I really am."

(Name)'s small smile slightly fell, "People say forgiveness simply means loving someone enough to pursue healing instead of punishment when they have wronged you.."

She turned to the boy and it was only then did Obanai realize she was crying, "..Let's give this friendship another chance..."

Obanai's eyes widen and quickly hugged the girl, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I promise I won't mess this up!"

After pulling away from the hug, she eyed him, "But remember! I'm only doing this for our child!"

Obanai quickly nodded, accepting the terms. (Name) swear she saw him vibrate from excitement.

"Do you Kyojuro Rengoku take (Name) Tomioka as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you (Name) Tomioka take Kyojuro Rengoku as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now, kiss the bride."

Kyojuro quickly placed his hands on (Name)'s hips, pulling her in and kissing her lips as everyone cheered. (Name) wrapped her arms around his neck and when they pulled apart, she began to cry- happy tears of course.

Obanai smiled, becoming Kyojuro's right hand man and helping him calm down before his big day.

And sitting in the front row with Haru on his lap, Giyuu watched his sister. From the time he walked her down the aisle, to the time he had to hand his beloved sister to another man. He witnessed his sister kiss the man she loved and shedded a tear or two.

"Stop crying Uncle Giyuu!" Haru quickly wiped the tears off of Giyuu's face, "You're not a baby!"

"Yeah and neither is your mother...not anymore."

(Name) smiled at Obanai and then turned to Giyuu and cried harder as Kyojuro hugged her, 'Love you bro.' She mouthed while smiling.

Giyuu shedded a few more tears, 'I love you too sis.' He mouthed back.